Olivia Wilde

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Exclusive: Olivia Wilde to Play Justin Timberlake's Mom in Thriller

By Jeff Sneider
    Published: October 01, 2010 @ 7:10 pm

Olivia Wilde is set to reunite with her "Alpha Dog" co-stars Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried in Andrew Niccol's untitled thriller, an individual familiar with the project has told TheWrap.

20th Century Fox is distributing the New Regency project (formerly known as "I'm.mortal"), which is set in a society where aging stops at 25 and time has become the currency. The rich are immortal, while the rest struggle to stay alive.

When a rebel from the ghetto named Will (Timberlake) is falsely accused of murdering a wealthy man for his time, he's forced to go on the run with a beautiful hostage (Seyfried). The duo unite in a battle against the system as they struggle to stay alive.

Wilde will play Timberlake's mother despite being 3 years younger than him in real life. Likewise, 31-year-old "Mad Men" star Vincent Kartheiser recently joined the cast as Seyfried's powerful father.

Cillian Murphy co-stars as a ruthless law enforcement officer tracking the protagonists, and Collins Pennie will play his right-hand man.

Wilde is poised to become a major household name in the next few months, if she isn't already. The "House" actress stars in Disney's highly-anticipated "Tron Legacy," and also appears in Paul Haggis' "The Next Three Days," two projects that promise to raise her already impressive Hollywood profile.

The striking-looking starlet recently wrapped The Weinstein Company's comedy "Butter," and she also has Jon Favreau's "Cowboys & Aliens" and the Ryan Reynolds-Jason Bateman body-switching comedy "The Change-Up" on the horizon.

Wilde is represented by WME.

http://www.thewrap.com/movies/column-post/...-thriller-21396

2. Ramka
        +1   -1

User deleted

Olivia is super, because she bicycling. I read that she has 1,71 m and she has 110 lbs, but it is very few. Do you know how measured and weighed? Thank you very much. :)

3. Ramka
        +1   -1

User deleted

I do statistics about celebrities and I notice the size of: dress and bust.
    I have a statistic about Jennifer and now I want to have statistics on Olivia and Lisa.
    If you know write!

4. Ramka
        +1   -1

User deleted

Did you see House M.D. 6x18? Olivia ate a meat, but she is vegetarian? Or not?

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

I don't know

6. Ramka
        +1   -1

User deleted

Check out the site and see. http://wildethings.org/third-eye

7. -ELY-
        +1   -1

User deleted

Yes, she is vegan.
    Probably it wasn't meat :)

8. MaddieTheBest
        +1   -1

User deleted

9. Ramka
        +1   -1

User deleted

How old is a vegetarian? Thanks.

10. -ELY-
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sorry, I don't know...

11. Ramka
        +1   -1

User deleted

How long is she a vegetarian?
    Thanks

12. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

Not so fond of the dress but she looks beautiful as usually :)

image image image

13. MaddieTheBest
        +1   -1

User deleted

Tron: Legacy

For twenty years, Sam Flynn (Garrett Hedlund) has been haunted by the mysterious disappearance of his father Kevin (Jeff Bridges), an innovative software programmer and former CEO of ENCOM International. One night, an executive consultant for ENCOM and friend of Kevin, Alan Bradley (Bruce Boxleitner), sends Sam to investigate a mysterious page originating from the long abandoned Flynn's Arcade. While searching for clues, Sam is suddenly transported to the digital world of The Grid. Aided by the digital warrior Quorra (Olivia Wilde) and Tron (Bruce Boxleitner), Sam is reunited with his father and together set out on a journey to return home. Encountering vehicles, weapons, and landscapes that have become far more advanced than before, father and son must evade CLU 2, an updated version of Flynn's original hacking program, which will stop at nothing to prevent their escape.

14. MaddieTheBest
        +1   -1

User deleted

TRON: LEGACY'S TRAILERS AND CLIPS

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhAao_Wa0C8&feature=fvst

www.youtube.com/watch?v=opvP8NVI8xs&feature=channel

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg-EdhVZ2I4

www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_pBGIvPXCM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W4FKd3drAk&feature=related

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Actress Olivia Wilde arrives at the 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton hotel on January 16, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.

168 replies since 5/7/2009, 00:30   6953 views