We met Jennifer (photos & stories)

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Well, finally I can say "I also met Jennifer Morrison" too and that I could survive to recount it to you.

The first pictures I post here were taken the iPhone and they are poor quality ( here and here ) , but I was shaking like a leaf for the excitement, for the fatigue of travel and for the nervous of not having had my luggage.

I arrived at the hotel much later than I scheduled, for reasons known to you, so I refreshed me and then I jumped on the subway which it is just a short walk from the hotel where I were staying (it is located just two stops from the theater where Jennifer played and where there is a small supermarket that also sells products for the body and "good food", that allows you to consume it in a small room that overlooks the 8th avenue).

I checked the time, Jen must be in acting, and I decide to fix other things first, like to have a toothbrush and a hairbrush and then quench my thirst with my sweet pineapple juice!

I can not swallow anything other than the juice and then I went to the theater wondering if they would authorize me to enter without a ticket. I've seen that in the up lobby there are a few guys so I decide to get myself mingling with the crowd ... if only to keep me warm.

I sat on one of the windows that looking down the stairs of the lobby down and waited patiently. Next to me sat a handsome boy of color ... and I looked him embarrassed, but he smiled me benign, and I relaxed.

A few minutes later I heard that the crowd clapped, and so I understood that "the miracle" has already finished but "my miracle" has been going to begin!

I've seen people going out in the lobby down I've mingled near them and with big fear.
    I've found myself down in the midst of a happy and cheerful crowd and I haven't know where to look until I've turned and OMG! she was there a few steps away from me with her jacket in white wool.

I've grabbed the iPhone and discreetly I've taken the terrible pictures that you can see the preview here and I've waited for my turn, not daring to breathe. Then she has turned to me ... And I've thought only: "OMG! is she! and she's beautiful! 1000 times more than in every pictures!"

I could not speak because I was so excited ... but she has made me calm ... in the way I could to articulate a few words.

She has smiled and listened to me ... She has even taken my hands (mine were frozen and hers were very warm) and also I had to slow down my breathing. I told her that I was there for her, I had a lot gifts from her fans to give her but that the airline had lost my luggage ... her expression of solidarity with me for my discomfort, it had almost made me sick to my heart ... because she seemed that had happened to her and not to me.

The lady who had spoken with Jennifer earlier stopped her one more time and she told Jen that she was wonderful in House ... I've taken the chance and I've said that her fandom is very angry because she is out from House ... and she has replied "Ohhh, so sorry!" - and her face was very sad.

I've needed some seconds to understand and then I've told her! "Not with you but with the writers! We all love you! "

She seemed to bright up and she told me "Ohh you're so sweet!"

Jennifer has been still shaking my hand and then she has confirmed that she would never want to leave House, "for no reason!"

Then she asked me if I've ever seen the show ... and I said that I'd like to see it on the next day, luggage permitted.

Then I has asked her for a picture (which you can see here): she has accepted. I tried to do a self-timer, but the result was terrible, so she asked a lady to take a picture.

I made myself aside to let the other fans that want photos and autographs ...

... Then she excused herself by saying that above has a friend who is waiting her, and with rapid strides up the stairs, she ended in the arms of the black boy who had been sitting next to me in the lobby up!

Together they walked towards the doors of the theater ... but ... a crowd, all in all well-ordered and no screaming fans, was waiting her and the other actors (in the different occasions when I went to the theater, it was the largest crowd) ... Jennifer had a moment of despair ... and I heared that from Jennifer had escaped an "OMG! oh but how many are?" ... but then she began to sign autographs and to take photograpsd with fans ... and obviously I was not pulled back and continued to shoot, before with the iPhone and then, more boldly, with my camera ( here ).

Once outside the theater I heard that Jennifer introduced the handsome boy to Abigail Breslin and to her mother (plus to the inseparable bodyguard of Abigail)... she introduced him as a friend (sorry I can not remember his name) ... I let her privacy and went off to the subway, not without first having taken some other pics with the iPhone far from them.

Then she and her friend headed towards 51th St., and so I took the Metro C.

While I was writing an endless series of text messages to the world saying "I met Jennifer! She's wonderful!" ... here is how my personal miracle happened!

thanks a lot to my wonderful beta: Vitto :tnx: sis!

2. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks to you sis for sharing with us! it' a beatiful and moving story

love the new photo! :please:

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

I'll put more pics ... if PB could collaborate with me!

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ok guys ... more Exclusive pics HHHQ

image image image image image image image image

5. <cameron>
        +1   -1

User deleted

Bellissime! :wub:

6. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

:tnx: for the translation !!
    and OMG you have touched her xD
    the pics are wonderful !!!

Edited by aurore - 4/3/2010, 20:50

7. loveJen
        +1   -1

User deleted

OMG!
    Aleki, really wonderful story :wub:
    You had speak to her..wow!!

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sorry guys, in these days I have very little time available , but tomorrow I'll be home and I'll write the story of the second meeting!
    Looking at the pictures and you can see that Jennifer in her hands had our gifts! ( Looking for the pink ribbon.)
    I told her that the scrapbook is an idea of Pandora and fans from all over the world have participated. Jennifer seemed very happy.
    I wrote the questions that you guys you sent to me in those days (about House, about her career and her future plans), but I told her also that we would have understood if she did not respond us, and Jennifer has promised me that she would respond.

OK, now I go to work, tomorrow I'll write this story with more detailed.

:tnx: Thank you Jennifer for your kindness towards me.

image image image image image image image

the other pics about my meeting with Jennifer Morrison you can see: here001 here002 here003 here004 here005

9. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks Aleki, love her bag :wub:

10. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks Aleki

11. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    @jenmorrisonlive Jen did you read the scrapbook? You are so cute and we need you! I love you! about 3 hours ago via web in reply to jenmorrisonlive
    http://twitter.com/Bru_naAntonelli/status/10356667099

CITAZIONE
    @Bru_naAntonelli ah u r talking about the scrapbook the fan from Italy gave me. It is so amazing! Thank you so much! It's very humbling! Xo

http://twitter.com/jenmorrisonlive/status/10357029636

12. ~joey
        +1   -1

User deleted

fantastico! *_*
    grazie!

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

gli autografi che Jennifer ha fatto sulle foto che ho portato con me a NY ;)

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

EXCLUSIVE CANDIDS & SHORT STORY about my meeting with Jennifer Morrison and Amaury Nolasco AT OPEN NIGHT "ARMIDA"

April 12th 2010

CITAZIONE
    I was on the 2nd floor into MET Opera House NYC and looking around into the theatre, then I saw Amaury asking where their seats were and then I also saw Jen.

Amaury & Jennifer waited the elevator and I approached really slow.

I won't give bother them, but I had to least say hello.
    I said: "excuse me... "
    Jennifer turned and she recognized me! :please:
    She told me "you're again in NY" and I told that I've still organize the trip to see again The Miracle Worker.
    She told me that she was sorry that the show had been closed. She seemed very sad for this, I told her "happy birthday from everyone", but the elevator had arrived and ... I had not to talk her thanks for the interview and about the bday video! :cry: :(

She touched my right hand and we said Goodbye. :heart:

Ohh ... yes, I also spoke a little with Amaury. "Is your 1st time at Opera?" He laughed and told me "yeah" ... and me "Do you know italian?" "Any words." And we all three laughed. :woot: :P

Jennifer and Amaury are kind with everyone, especially with me that I have disturbed their at Opera.

Thanks so much guys! I'd like meet you again! :tnx:

image image

credits: Aleki77

Edited by Aleki77 - 23/4/2010, 17:18

15. lyly_hameron
        +1   -1

User deleted

Wow..! You're sooooo sooo lucky!

103 replies since 5/6/2009, 11:02   9879 views