+1   -1

User deleted

it's the same necklace she wore in the last episode

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE

‘HIMYM’ star Radnor praises 6th season

How I Met Your Mother star Josh Radnor has praised the display’s current season.

Co-creator Carter Bays antecedently defended a recent plot line in which Marshal (Jason Segel) instructed of his begetter’s death from a heart attack.

"I do know that the first five or six How I Met Your Mother episodes, I think of saying to the creators, ‘these are good – these are really good’," Radnor told TV Guide. "This season in particular, it feels like all guns are dismissal."

The doer also arrogated that the plot line involving Marshal’s begetter had made the situation comedy "find more like liveliness, which… is never a big thing".

"It also befuddles peoples in a signified because in the midst of this uproarious, fairly lightsome show, it’s this reminder that… peoples cash in one’s chips," he painted a picture.

Radnor also brought out that the wallop of recent issues will lead to his character Teddy boy doing some "soul-searching".

"He gets in a new family relationship," he excused. "I ‘m not set to say on the record if it’s with Zoey (Jennifer Morrison) or not, but perhaps it will be (and) perhaps it wo n’t be." .

How I Met Your Mother ventilates Mondays at 8 7c on CBS.

http://www.happynanalucky.com/blog/2011/02...ses-6th-season/

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

on http://himym.fan-sites.org/ there is the Sneak Peek of Episode 6.16 – Desperation Day

but no Jen :(

Episode 6.16 – Desperation Day - Sneak Peek

www.megavideo.com/?v=D83S33TB

Edited by Aleki77 - 11/2/2011, 23:56

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

How I Met Your Mother's Josh Radnor on Ted's New Girlfriend and the Show's Future

Things are getting heavy on How I Met Your Mother.

The comedy best known for Robin Sparkles, Slapsgiving, and lots and lots of suits has received notice recently for its drama — namely, the surprise death of Marshall's father. Marshall's sudden brush with mortality has already inspired Barney to search for his real father. But how will it affect his best friend, Ted?

"He gets in a new relationship and that encourages his own version of that soul-searching," Josh Radnor told TVGuide.com. "I'm not prepared to say on the record if it's with Zoe or not, but perhaps it will be. Perhaps it won't be."

Speaking at a recent UCLA TFT Master Class session, Radnor is mum on spoilers and future storylines, preferring to focus on the present. In the meantime, this season's surprising dose of gravitas has — ironically — helped breathe new life into the series following a season that creators and executive producers Carter Bays and Craig Thomas called "sitcommy" and "less emotionally interesting."

"It makes it feel more like life which I think is never a bad thing," Radnor says. "But it also confuses people in a sense because in the midst of this hilarious, fairly light-hearted show, it's this reminder: 'Oh yeah, people die.'"

Radnor keeps his distance from Mother — he says he rarely watches the show and never reads reviews or online message boards. However, he says he's seen and heard a notable uptick in positive feedback about Mother's sixth season.

"I do know that the first five or six episodes, I remember saying to the creators, these are good. These are really good," Radnor says. "This season in particular, it feels like all guns are firing."

Mother's creative resurgence also comes at an important creative turning point for Radnor personally. His directorial debut, happythankyoumoreplease, is scheduled for release next month. Radnor also wrote the script and stars in the film, about a group of young New Yorkers struggling with love, friendship and impending adulthood.

"You certainly have an appreciation for every step of the process," Radnor says. "I talk to the [director of photography] on our show because I'm curious what he's up to. The [post-production] guy, we talk about all this stuff. I just have a bigger perspective on what's actually going into [the show]."

Radnor is just the latest How I Met Your Mother cast member to move behind the camera. Aside from his many awards show gigs, Neil Patrick Harris directed a production of Rent for the Hollywood Bowl in 2010. Jason Segel is the co-writer, co-director and star of the new Muppets movie, due later this year.

"It's a very creative group in all senses of the word. It's really fun and everyone is really supportive of everyone else's projects," Radnor says. "I think they know that they've got some restless actors on their hands who really love doing the show, but want to do these other things so everyone's been great about that."

So what do all these side projects say about the future of How I Met Your Mother? The cast is contracted for two more seasons, but cast mates like Segel have speculated they won't return after Season 8. Radnor is hesitant to look that far into the future.

"I don't know," he says. "Part of me worries that at a certain point people will be like, 'Ted, come on. It's time. You're a little long in the tooth for this.'"

How I Met Your Mother airs Mondays at 8/7c on CBS.

www.tvguide.com/News/Josh-Radnor-HIMYM-1028932.aspx

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    agusandy (via Twitter): How I Met Your Mother please! Love the show.
    Now that Ted and Zoey are finally together, everything is smooth sailing from here on out. But you don't believe that, do you? As expected, Zoey's ex-hubby (Kyle MacLachlan) will be popping up to cause problems for the new couple. Plus, Barney and Robin get into it regarding his Valentine's Day past...but it's not for the reasons you think.

http://it.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_...ign=rss_kristin

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Question: Do you have any scoop about How I Met Your Mother‘s Zoey and Ted? —Amandine
    Ausiello: Ted’s in for a major reality check when Zoey’s dark side — i.e. her annoying hippie/nonconformist side — rears its ugly head again later this season. In other news, a major character will quit his/her job!

http://m.tvline.com/2011/02/ask-ausiello-s...tural-and-more/

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

How I Met Your Mother - 'Desperation Day' Podcast

CITAZIONE

Actress Jennifer Morrison ("Zoey") discusses her acting past and the episode 'Desperation Day.' How I Met Your Mother airs Mondays at 8/7c only on CBS!

www.cbs.com - How I Met Your Mother

I finally managed to win my personal battle with the podcast: Two different version are on line:

www.megavideo.com/?v=84AHA5C6

www.megavideo.com/?v=8M4D6A6J

I've some problems with the conversion of this file (I uploaded 10 times in 10 differents format but still don't working!!!) ... so ... here you can download a little file video (open with QuickTime Player).

Edited by Aleki77 - 18/2/2011, 04:17

8. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks Aleki

this ITW is really great !!
    we learn a lot of stuff about her career
    but I don't understand very well her participation to glee
    she was Ian's girlfriend in school, they make "flourish" together and then.... I'm lost xD
    I like how she talks about HIMYM and the crew/cast

9. Sky_Angel
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thank you so much! :tnx:

It makes me incredibly happy to listen to her talk for half an hour.
    I think it was very interesting to hear about her experiences in the business and how she approaches different characters. She was also very good at mentioning her recent projects to further explain what she wanted to say.

I knew she went to Highschool with Ian Brennan from the Flourish commentary but I didn't know he was her boyfriend. :rolleyes:

The way she talked about HIMYM made me love that cast even more (though I don't want to think about how she must have been treated on the House set).

Jen is so great! :heart:

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (aurore @ 16/2/2011, 23:15) 
    she was Ian's girlfriend in school, they make "flourish" together and then.... I'm lost xD

she gave the script of Glee to Jerry Bruckheimer because she thought that the story, characters, everything was great, and Jennifer has done her utmost to get it into the right hands.

CITAZIONE (Sky_Angel @ 17/2/2011, 12:35) 
    I knew she went to Highschool with Ian Brennan from the Flourish commentary but I didn't know he was her boyfriend. :rolleyes:

This is new for me too. I knew that they were classmates, but I did not know that he was her ex-boyfriend. I like "discovering" new things about Jennifer. :heart:

I want to stop thinking about the past. House is her and our past, HIMYM is her present, who knows what the future holds? I hope that will be beautiful and interesting. Good luck Jen, for you and for us.

11. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

SPOILER (click to view)
    I read some spoilers and I don't like them. Zoey sounds like she's going be kinda crazy :(

12. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

where did you read that? :huh:

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

hey guys I put your post here in general discussion, ok?

CITAZIONE (pandora1308 @ 17/2/2011, 16:34) 
    I read some spoilers and I don't like them. Zoey sounds like she's going be kinda crazy :(

are you talking about this spoiler?

CITAZIONE (Aleki77 @ 16/2/2011, 03:21) 
    CITAZIONE
    Question: Do you have any scoop about How I Met Your Mother‘s Zoey and Ted? —Amandine
    Ausiello: Ted’s in for a major reality check when Zoey’s dark side — i.e. her annoying hippie/nonconformist side — rears its ugly head again later this season. In other news, a major character will quit his/her job!

http://m.tvline.com/2011/02/ask-ausiello-s...tural-and-more/

Zoey's dark side? image
    I think it's normal that put some obstacles in their life together, after all we already know so much about the life of Zoey before Ted, that it would be a shame not to use it (and we've seen that she still protest for Arcadian).

GNB beware! Zoey is still here! :D :suici:

I use the aurore's banner :P

14. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 17/2/2011, 14:08) 
    QUOTE (aurore @ 16/2/2011, 23:15) 

she gave the script of Glee to Jerry Bruckheimer because she thought that the story, characters, everything was great, and Jennifer has done her utmost to get it into the right hands.

thanks I understand better now!
    I didn't even heard that she said "Jerry Bruckheimer" :lol:
    so she knew him before "Chase"

about the HIMYM's spoiler:

I hope it's not a reason for a break up :(
    I like Zoey like she is
    please don't do stupid things with her character

this banner is awesome :lol:

15. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

Yes, that's the spoiler I've read and this one for episode 20 titled Support

Marshall quits GNB to work unpaid for the NRDC. Barney is not happy about this, though maybe not for the right reasons. His relationship with Lily is also negatively affected. All's not well with Ted and Zoey either, and Ted starts to wonder whether it's still worth it to put up with all the bickering.

485 replies since 10/9/2010, 01:46   22263 views