HIMYM - News, spoilers, general discussion

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

I think that in episode 20 Ted and Zoey will leave, but we will see them together again at the end of espiodio 22 ... Season Finale! I fervently hope, even just to show to all those hostile critics who argue that since the beginning that Zoey is not the mother, and then, of course, because it's nice to have a weekly appointment with Jen.
    I love to see Jennifer's performance, she makes me feel so calm, so happy.

2. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

it doesn't look good.... <_<
    I like your theory Aleki !
    I think the final is the episode 23

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    I think the final is the episode 23

Have they one more episode? Good!

4. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

I think I read that somewhere

5. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

Actually I think we're getting 24 episodes this season. When season 6 started and the ratings were so good, the studio added 2 more episodes.

Well, in the beginning of Zoey's storyline, the producers said that Zoey is a very important female character, so I hope she doesn't turn into a crazy person ;)

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

How I Met Your Mother Exclusive First Look: How Barney Met His Father

An uncanny resemblance isn’t the only thing Barney Stinson’s long-lost father (played by John Lithgow) shares with Dexter‘s legendary Trinity Killer. “We started to get worried because there are some similarities to [Lithgow's] character on Dexter,” reveals How I Met Your Mother cocreator Carter Bays, pointing out that much like Trinity, the elusive Jerome Whitaker “is a family man who lives in the suburbs.”

There’s one minor difference between the two, however: Jerome doesn’t, you know, murder people. “We took that out,” Bays deadpans. “He’s not going to be naked in the bathtub strangling someone.”

Bays calls Lithgow’s two-episode Mother stint — which kicks off March 21 (get an exclusive first look below) — the perfect post-Dexter “palette cleanser.” (This is the actor’s first TV role since leaving the Showtime smash two years ago.)

“John clearly wanted to do something that was just silly and fun — not that it’s all silly and fun because there’s a lot of drama to it — but something lighter and with more heart,” Bays adds. “We were honored that he chose us.”

Although hesitant to spoil too much about the long-awaited father-son reunion, Bays teases that Barney will struggle to “reconcile who he hoped his dad would be and who his dad actually is.”

The chemistry between Lithgow and Harris was predictably off the charts, says Bays. “They’re magnificent together. They’re both such great craftsman. We went down a long list of people we could possibly cast as Barney’s dad and as soon as we landed on John Lithgow something about it felt right.”

http://www.tvline.com/2011/02/how-i-met-yo...gow-first-look/

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

How I Met Your Mother - Episode 6.17 - Garbage Island - Sneak Peek

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/how-i-met...l#ixzz1EGCldVSL

8. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

I want to stop thinking about the past. House is her and our past, HIMYM is her present, who knows what the future holds? I hope that will be beautiful and interesting. Good luck Jen, for you and for us.
    [/QUOTE]

Grazie, Aleki, for getting the HIMYM podcast with Jen to us. She is so informative and entertaining, and I love listening to her. Your thoughtful quote makes several good points, especially about the future. Jen touched on it in the podcast–about embracing life as it comes.

At the end of this season for HIMYM, no matter what happens to the Ted/Zoey ship, I want to believe that her performance, along with her roles in CHASE and BRINGING ASHLEY HOME, will open the door for all sorts of significant, juicy roles in TV and film for her. To quote Bonnie Hunt..."the best is yet to come." :D :D

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Finally I won my personal battle with the podcast of Jennifer Morrison in HIMYM, now two different version are on line here

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

How I Met Your Mother - Episode 6.19 - Legendaddy - Promotional Photos

CITAZIONE
    HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER -- "LEGENDADDY" -- Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) finally meets his dad, Jerry (John Lithgow) and his wife Cheryl (Nancy Travis), on HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, Monday, March 21 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SpoilerTV www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/how-i-met...l#ixzz1ENRX3SSQ

11. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

How I Met Your Mother - Garbage Island Extended Preview 6x17

I hope we're gonna see Ted and Zoey in the present and not only a flashback with her and the captain

Edited by aurore - 19/2/2011, 18:24

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

OMG!!! Thanks a lot aurore!

:suici: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

13. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

cute preview :) I like her belt in the first scene :)

14. Sky_Angel
        +1   -1

User deleted

The preview is great. :haha:
    Zoey cuddling up to a bare-chested mustache!Ted is priceless!

I'm certainly excited to see where the writers take the Ted/Zoey storyline.

15. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

I'm happy to have a preview with Jen
    too bad we haven't promotional photos
    can't wait for monday !!!

485 replies since 10/9/2010, 01:46   22264 views