+1   -1

User deleted

HIMYM - Promo - 6x17 Garbage Island

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpMe8YLoqps

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER Scoop: Another Wedding Clue is Coming! http://bit.ly/gMdQI1

Scoop: How I Met Your Mother to Drop Another Wedding Clue!

By Michael Ausiello
    How I Met Your Mother fans, it’s time to break out your secret decoder rings: A hint regarding the show’s season-long wedding riddle will be dropped in tonight’s episode.
    “We see a glimpse of the future in a really fun way,” reveals exec producer Carter Bays, “and the wedding is referred to in it.”
    Coincidentally (or perhaps not), the main plot of the episode centers on Robin’s continuing efforts to make lightning strike between her ex Barney and the new gal in his life, Nora. “There’s a touching storyline about Robin helping Barney realize that he has to call [Nora] for a second date,” Bays explains. “As a friend, Robin is rooting for Barney.”
    Well, it’s one thing to root for the guy. It’s quite another to play the role of matchmaker. “I think part of it is that Robin wants to [witness] Barney’s redemption” Bays explains. “It’s been a long time coming and we’ve seen glimpses of him as a good guy and she wants to push him in that direction.
    “And maybe she also wants to get him off her plate,” he continues. “Get him settled so she’s not going to be hung up on him. There’s a lot going on under the surface.”
    What do you think of the new girl in Barney’s life? Do you see long-term potential? Or just a minor distraction until he wises up and reunites with Robin?

http://www.tvline.com/2011/02/scoop-how-i-...r-wedding-clue/

Edited by Aleki77 - 21/2/2011, 22:18

6. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Behind the scenes at "How I Met Your Mother"

"The Early Show" sent their "Superfan" Tyler McGill to the set of "How I Met Your Mother" to get a sneak peek behind the scenes of what makes the show tick.

the video:www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7357274n

sorry I can't put the video directly <_<
    we see Zoey at the mclaren :D

7. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

"The Early Show" sent their "Superfan" Tyler McGill to the set of "How I Met Your Mother" to get a sneak peek behind the scenes of what makes the show tick.

So it took Jen and Josh half a day to get that kiss just right...lol...I wonder if Amaury is jealous

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (jennwithapen @ 22/2/2011, 01:15) 
    CITAZIONE

So it took Jen and Josh half a day to get that kiss just right...lol...I wonder if Amaury is jealous

it's a great kiss ... they are fantastic kisses!! :cool:

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Josh Radnor, Alyson Hannigan, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris and Jennifer Morrison
    in
    Behind the scenes at "How I Met Your Mother"

www.megavideo.com/?v=EN3AQN3B

10. briteen
        +1   -1

User deleted

Am I in the right place to ask something about Zoey and "the mother"? Can we discuss spoilers?

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

If you want talk about in general about the spoiler and the future of Zoey and Jen, this is the right place :D

Edited by briteen - 22/2/2011, 09:59

12. briteen
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 22/2/2011, 09:32) 
    If you want talk about in general about the spoiler and the future of Zoey and Jen, this is the right place :D

Sorry, I just realized that I edited your post instead of quoting you.

Thanks Aleki, I just read the reviews you posted and found out the answer to my question :)

I wondered why Zoey can't be the mother. I hope that even if she's not the mother Jen gets cast next season...unless she finds something else she would rather do.

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

don't worry ;)

I think it's unlikely that she can being a regular in the next season, they chose to keep her only 10 episodes and not 13 and the fact that Zoey is not the mother then becomes difficult to carve out her place in the gang

14. briteen
        +1   -1

User deleted

was she supposed to be cast for 13 episodes first?

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

I remembered having read somewhere that Jennifer should be in 13 episodes and in fact I found it:

CITAZIONE
    What the former House star does know is that Zoey is going to be a "very important and large part" of Ted's life. How large? Morrison is currently contracted for 13 episodes — including the season finale that will feature a wedding — which would eclipse the nine-episode output of Sarah Chalke, who played the last important gal in Ted's life, his ex-fiancée Stella.

#entry422068186

but some weeks ago Jennifer wrote on her twitter:
    CITAZIONE
    jenmorrisonlive
    I have a contract for 10 total episodes. 5 have aired. I have shot 8 so far. So 5 more to air and at least 2 more to shoot.
    2 Feb

http://twitter.com/#!/jenmorrisonlive/...887811984064512

485 replies since 10/9/2010, 01:46   22264 views