« Older   Newer »

1. briteen
        +1   -1

User deleted

Oh :cry: I hope she's at the wedding

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Certainly she will be in the season finale, but I'm not sure that Zoey will be at the wedding, I think it more likely that we will see some flashback with her ... because the eggs are already broken, I hope that they will make a good omelette :grandeio: :grandeio: :grandeio:

3. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

My math may not be correct, but if she only has one or two episodes left in her contract but she's in the finale, then are there going to be quite a few episodes coming up when she does not appear? Aren't finales usually in May? A little confused about how the writers are going to use her for the rest of the season...

4. briteen
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (jennwithapen @ 22/2/2011, 14:06) 
    My math may not be correct, but if she only has one or two episodes left in her contract but she's in the finale, then are there going to be quite a few episodes coming up when she does not appear? Aren't finales usually in May? A little confused about how the writers are going to use her for the rest of the season...

So far we haven't heard she's back on set. I think that if she had filmed her last episode she would have tweeted about it. If there's only two episodes left with Zoey, one could be the break up and the other one the wedding with the captain, I don't know. This is just speculation but you're right, the season finale will air in May.

Edited to say that according to the futon critic, HIMYM goes on hiatus on Feb 28th until April 18th and the season finale airs on May 23rd

5. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

I don't understand why they do this all story for nothing!!
    they said Zoey was a very important person for Ted ....they have to explain me why?

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

the only rational explanation, I can give you (and that I'm giving to me), is this: Sometimes things need to fall apart to make way for better things

I enjoyed every frame in which I could see Jennifer's performance and for this reason I can say: Thanks HIMYM

7. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

I knew she wasn't the mother so I'm ok with that but I didn't like when Ted said "'That did not end well' and laughed <_<
    their relationship is just beginning and (I think) will be already finished in the next episode....

I was hoping to see her in the next season.... but that will not happened :(

8. Sky_Angel
        +1   -1

User deleted

I knew she wasn't the mother so I'm ok with that but I didn't like when Ted said "'That did not end well' and laughed

I felt the same way. I was hoping Ted and Zoey would break up amiably so she could be in episodes next season. :unsure:
    Jen and HIMYM are great on their own and I definitely like the combination. :rolleyes:

But I also completely agree with Aleki: image

I enjoyed every frame in which I could see Jennifer's performance and for this reason I can say: Thanks HIMYM

I will enjoy the rest of her scenes in HIMYM (and I'm hoping for a scene with Marshall... I'm sure Zoey is into saving the environment as well and Jason Segel is so awesome!)

Then I will be excited about whatever project Jen tackles next and I will continue to enjoy HIMYM because it's a good show. :wub:

9. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 22/2/2011, 19:07) 
    the only rational explanation, I can give you (and that I'm giving to me), is this: Sometimes things need to fall apart to make way for better things

The first statement, one of Zoey's lines from Garbage Island, is also a central theme from a good movie: The Horse Whisperer.

And Aleki has chosen good words to properly summarize our good fortune to see Jennifer on screen again. :)

10. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks Aleki for the podcast :)
    as a creative professional myself, I enjoy the part when she describes the technical issues vs creative stuff: I understand her perfectly :please:

sad part when she talks about paradise aka HIMYM set instead of HOUSE MD one... I can imagine how hard was that set sometimes...

she's so lovely when she laughs genuinely

Edited by MVitto - 23/2/2011, 17:21

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

How I Met Your Mother - Episode 6.18 - A Change of Heart - Press Release

[CENTER]BARNEY IS CONFUSED BY THE FEELINGS HE HAS FOR NORA, ON "HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER," MONDAY, FEB. 28

Nazanin Boniadi Returns as Nora

"A Change of Heart" - When Barney starts to have real feelings for Nora, he worries that there is something wrong with his heart. Meanwhile, Robyn starts dating a guy who acts a lot like a dog, on HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, Monday, Feb. 28 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Nazanin Boniadi returns as Nora.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Ted.............................................. Josh Radnor
    Marshall........................................ Jason Segel
    Barney................................ Neil Patrick Harris
    Lily........................................ Alyson Hannigan
    Robin ..................................... Cobie Smulders

RECURRING CAST:
    Narrator.......................................... Bob Saget

GUEST CAST:
    Dr. Kirby................................ Suzy Nakamura
    Nora...................................... Nazanin Boniadi
    Scooby....................................... Robbie Amell

WRITTEN BY: Matt Kuhn
    DIRECTED BY: Pamela Fryman[/CENTER]

Source: CBS

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

How I Met Your Mother - Episode 6.18 - A Change of Heart - Sneak Peek

SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/how-i-met...l#ixzz1F1ABNcHE

13. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

I knew that she wasn't the mother but I also hoped that she'd at least have guest appearances in the future because the girls love Zoey. It would be great if she stayed friends with them but then Ted said that it ended badly...:(

Anyone else think that Nora could be the mother?

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

I never thought to Nora as The Mother
    Why do you think this?

15. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

I have the same point of view about Zoey and the girls!
    they are friends now (they were never really friends with the other girlfriends)
    but now I have no hope to see them hang out together because Ted said that their relationship ending badly

yes some people think it's Nora because when Barney met her she was in yellow and Barney said "she smells like rain"
    but it's weird if Ted goes after Barney's potential girlfriend

485 replies since 10/9/2010, 01:46   22264 views