HIMYM - News, spoilers, general discussion

« Older   Newer »

1. Miss Base
        +1   -1

User deleted

Here is a link to an interview with Josh Radnor (mostly about his movie, but he also talks a little about Ted & Zoey):

http://www.buzzsugar.com/Video-Josh-Radnor...Please-14435724

2. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks for the vid!

Edited by aurore - 20/3/2011, 16:40

3. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

How I Met Your Mother - Episode 6.22 - The Perfect Cocktail - Promotional Photos

photobucket don't work for me tonight,I'll try to upload the pics later

OMG the second pic :lol:
    she's in the 6x20 too (If I remember correctly) and they're still together in the 6x21
    Maybe the break up at the end of the episode....

Edited by Aleki77 - 1/4/2011, 07:24

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER -- "The Perfect Cocktail"-- Ted (Josh Radnor) plans a romantic weekend away with Zoey, on HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, Mondays (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CITAZIONE
    HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER -- "The Perfect Cocktail"-- Lily (Alyson Hannigan) and Robin (Cobie Smulders) at the Arcadian Hotel, on HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, Mondays (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CITAZIONE
    HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER -- "The Perfect Cocktail"-- Marshall (Jason Segel) and Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) argue over the destruction of the Arcadian Hotel, on HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, Mondays (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CBS

5. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

LOL to her!

6. Miss Base
        +1   -1

User deleted

well she's not in the final :(
    her last episode is the #22

I think that in TPTB's original plan, episode 6X22 was the finale, but then they got 2 more episodes from the network...

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Watch With Kristin

CITAZIONE
    Brittany: How long is Jennifer Morrison sticking around for on How I Met Your Mother?
    Long enough for Ted (Josh Radnor) to plan a romantic getaway with Zoey (Morrison). And as per usual with Ted, nothing goes quite the way it was planned. And remember all the hullabaloo surrounding the Arcadian Hotel? You know, the reason Ted and Zoey met in the first place? Well, that particular location causes quite a bit of grief for the rest of the gang, particularly Marshall (Jason Segel) and Barney (Neil Patrick Harris).

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with...k_get_back.html

'How I Met Your Mother' spoilers about Ted and Zoey

by Meredith Jacobs

How I Met Your Mother introduced a new love interest for Ted this season in Jennifer Morrison's Zoey. They overcame some differences, including a disagreement about the Arcadian Hotel and her marriage, and are now giving a relationship a try.

Ted-Zoey relationship

Josh Radnor (2009, profile)Despite the slight possibility that Zoey could wind up Ted's future bride (which was confirmed as untrue in an earlier episode this season), the two are still together in the present. And according to E! Online, they'll stay together "long enough for Ted to plan a romantic getaway with Zoey." But remember, this is a comedy (and this is this group of friends), so "nothing goes quite the way it was planned." The weekend getaway that goes wrong isn't exactly a new story line to a show, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't make for an entertaining half-hour of television on How I Met Your Mother. Will this be what ultimately leads to their breakup? Or maybe it's just a step in that direction?

What do you think of the Ted-Zoey relationship on How I Met Your Mother? How do you think it will end?

http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArticl...281474979152870

8. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

I mixed up the episodes
    Jen is in the 6x20 or not?
    I think the relationship ends in the 6x22

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

I checked the CBS website and they don't put a number to this episode (or even a date for now). I assume that The Perfect Cocktail is the episode number 20 and not 21, because the last one just went on the air was 19.

In any case, here's to you Jennifer Morrison in all her beauty and charm in HHQs version

How I met your mother - “The Perfect Cocktail” - s06e22
    Stills HQs with Jennifer Morrison & Josh Radnor

image image image

Edited by Aleki77 - 1/4/2011, 07:25

10. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

She looks so cute in that episode :-)

I really wish HIMYM had NOT revealed early that Zoe is not the mother. For me it just ruins what's left of their relationship. Instead of wondering how it will progress, we're instead wondering, "Will it end this week? How about next week? How will it end?" Not a fan. Looking forward to her next project...I like her better in dramas anyway.

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

yes, even for me it was a bad shot. I apologize if I have not made ​​the caps of the last episode with Jennifer, but for now I can not deal with that episode. :( *disappointment mode*
    Fortunately, the news of the pilot has revived me a little *fingers crossed*

12. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (jennwithapen @ 22/3/2011, 18:36) 
    I really wish HIMYM had NOT revealed early that Zoe is not the mother. For me it just ruins what's left of their relationship.

it's not fun when you already know the end of a movie... it's the same here

13. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

Can't wait to see that episode! She looks so adorable in the 3rd pic. I think they're spending the night at the Arcadian. Maybe they just saw the Cockamouse, that's why they're scared, :lol:

14. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (pandora1308 @ 22/3/2011, 21:24) 
    Can't wait to see that episode! She looks so adorable in the 3rd pic. I think they're spending the night at the Arcadian. Maybe they just saw the Cockamouse, that's why they're scared, :lol:

That could be, but I think that it may be snakes. I thought that Barney mentioned something about snakes in the first episode that featured Zoey. Or is it a spider? :huh:

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

How I Met Your Mother - Episode 6.20 - The Exploding Meatball Sub - Press Release

CITAZIONE

MARSHALL QUITS HIS JOB TO VOLUNTEER WITH AN ENVIRONMENTAL ORGANIZATION, ON "HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER," MONDAY, APRIL 11

"The Exploding Meatball Sub" - Lily and Barney react badly when Marshall finally quits his job at Goliath National Bank to take a volunteer position at an environmental organization. Meanwhile, Ted and Zoey's opposing positions on the future of the Arcadia come between them, on HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, Monday, April 11 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Ted.............................................. Josh Radnor

Marshall........................................ Jason Segel

Barney................................ Neil Patrick Harris

Lily........................................ Alyson Hannigan

Robin ..................................... Cobie Smulders

RECURRING CAST

Narrator.......................................... Bob Saget

Zoey..................................... Jennifer Morrison

GUEST CAST:

Professor Rodriguez................. Daniel Escobar Woman.................................Tamara Camille

Senior Partner................................ Bruce Gray Random Girl........................Elizabeth Nicole

Scooby....................................... Robbie Amell Marc..............................Edward Flores

WRITTEN BY: Steven Lloyd

DIRECTED BY: Pamela Fryman

Edited by Aleki77 - 23/3/2011, 21:39

485 replies since 10/9/2010, 01:46   22264 views