Once Upon a Time 1st season Spoiler

Season 1

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ask Matt: Once Upon a Time, Grey's, Fringe, More on Laugh Tracks and More!

CITAZIONE
    Question: I love Once Upon a Time, but I am worried that the show will turn into another Lost: lots of questions, few answers and a somewhat cop-out ending. Will we see some of the characters regain their happy endings or will the show be six years of waiting for Snow White and the Prince to figure things out? I liked how the Cinderella story was resolved, but also moved the show forward. Can we expect more of this? — Tiff

Matt Roush: If you're actually enjoying Once Upon a Time, and for the most part I am as well, why spend time worrying about whether and when it will let you down? You're probably setting yourself up for disappointment if you're expecting a happily-ever-after resolution for many of the main characters anytime soon. These are still early days for a show that's obviously going to have a long shelf life, and what I expect (not getting ahead of the show) is that there will be self-contained stories based on the fairy-tale legends, revisionist twists like we saw with the Jiminy Cricket character's backstory or the Cinderella character, but other stories — Snow and the Prince, in particular — will take a long and winding (if not yellow brick) road to get to a resolution. Even so, it's already been established as part of the show's premise that everyone is living under the Evil Queen's curse, so the mysteries and questions aren't initially as confounding as the nature of the island on Lost, and there's little chance this show will go as deep down a rabbit hole (to mix even more metaphors) as Lost did to leave some of its fan base unsatisfied.

www.tvguide.com/News/Ask-Matt-Once-1040740.aspx

286 replies since 17/5/2011, 22:24   22064 views