Once Upon a Time 1st season Spoiler

Season 1

« Older   Newer »

1. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

He is writing about Once...I still don't think this rules Sheriff Graham out as the one who dies. If it is him, I'm sure he is absolutely not aloud to reveal that. And, all he says here is that he's still "involved." We know he's been away from set for awhile. I still think he's a 1-season wonder :P

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT - ONCE UPON A TIME: The Shepherd

CITAZIONE

DAVID - AKA JOHN DOE - MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN STAYING WITH KATHRYN
    OR MARY MARGARET, AND PRINCE CHARMING ENCOUNTERS A LIFE-CHANGING
    EVENT THAT WILL FOREVER ALTER HIS DESTINY, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

"The Shepherd" - David - aka John Doe - must choose between staying with Kathryn or leaving her to be with Mary Margaret, with whom he's fallen deeply, and inexplicably, in love; and Emma catches Sheriff Graham in a lie. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale world that was, Prince Charming is about to encounter a life-changing event that will forever alter his destiny, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Jared Gilmore as Henry Mills, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David and Raphael Sbarge as Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hopper.

Guest starring are Jamie Dornan as Sheriff Graham, Anastasia Griffith as Kathryn/regal blonde, David Anders as Dr. Whale, Alex Zahara as Midas/nobleman, Alan Dale as King George, Ian Butcher as burly knight, Gabrielle Rose as Ruth/peasant woman, Demord Dann as aide, Matthew MacCaull as knight no. 1 and Robert Maillet as Behemoth.

"The Shepherd" was written by Andrew Chambliss & Ian Goldberg and directed by Victor Nelli.

"Once Upon a Time" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format with a 5.1 channel surround sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to the airdate.

For more information on "Once Upon a Time," visit ABC.com

source: ABC

3. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (jennwithapen @ 14/11/2011, 03:51) 
    He is writing about Once...I still don't think this rules Sheriff Graham out as the one who dies. If it is him, I'm sure he is absolutely not aloud to reveal that. And, all he says here is that he's still "involved." We know he's been away from set for awhile. I still think he's a 1-season wonder :P

NICE , new avatar, Jenn. ;)
    I notice in the ABC press releases, Jamie Dornan is listed as a "guest star." Could this mean that he (and his character) are merely on probation? :huh:

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (comotion @ 15/11/2011, 00:26) 
    I notice in the ABC press releases, Jamie Dornan is listed as a "guest star." Could this mean that he (and his character) are merely on probation? :huh:

He is always as a guest since from the pilot

5. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 15/11/2011, 00:34) 
    QUOTE (comotion @ 15/11/2011, 00:26) 

He is always as a guest since from the pilot

Grazi, Aleki, for that information. I guess that gives the producers more leverage to ease him out of the picture, although I would hate to see that happen.

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Spoiler Chat: Glee, Revenge, Gossip Girl, Once Upon a Time and More!

CITAZIONE
    @fatherdowling I'm obsessed with #OnceUponaTime. Scoop please!
    Hearing that Emma (Jennifer Morrison) will battle it out with the newspaper editor for a very important law-enforcement job. And Emma's arrangement/deal with Mr. Gold (Robert Carlyle) will get more complicated than even she knows. That all goes down in the Rumplestiltskin origin episode.

@JWhere15: @KristinDSantos once upon a time info please!!! Which story book character is the Sheriff? Is he good or bad? Last night confused me!
    He is not good.

http://it.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kris...6#ixzz1dlSOSaGS

7. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

if it's not the sheriff who is the dead man/woman? Archie?Granny?
    maybe he is dead but not really dead (hello Lost)

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

I'm asking the same thing. As for the sheriff, as we know that yesterday, was on the set, he can not be dead, but being a fairy tales character, he can not even leave Storybrooke, so the only assumption is that for some reason he is hiding in the woods (Wolf or someonce?) unless he returns for some flashbacks, but I seem to remember that there were only flashbacks of the world of fairy tales. So who will die? Or who is not really dead?

9. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

exactly!!
    I still think it's the sheriff :lol:

10. Ljubwen
        +1   -1

User deleted

can't be Archy who will die? like in "Pinocchio" story? there Jiminy Cricket was killed by Pinocchio himself! crushing him aka his cconscience...

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

please, Ljubwen could you introduce yourself here? thanks a lot and welcome here

Pretty improbable, yesterday they have also shot some scenes into Dr. Archie's study

12. Ljubwen
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! done!

13. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Whoever it is, and whether or not that person actually dies, this show will just get more and more interesting and intriguing. <_<

It would be a mistake to do away with the Sheriff, though. :wacko:

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time Spoiler Game: Whose Big Death Won't You See Coming?

16 novembre 2011 - 10:15 da Kristin Dos Santos

This ain't yer mama's fluffy fairy-tale show.

In the last episode of ABC's awesome new drama Once Upon a Time, Cinderella's Fairy Godmother got killed off. 'Cause guess what? This series comes from a couple of Lost producers (see: tragedy, twists, turns and heartbreak), not Walt Disney (see: The Happiest Place on Earth). And Spoiler Alert: According to our sources, that's nothing compared to the huge, surprising death that's on the way!

So which character's gonna die? And when?

Sources confirm that there will be a death—one you'd never expect—before Once Upon a Time reaches episode 10.

We can't spill the whole enchilada, but let's just say it's someone whose full intentions and motivations have not yet been revealed.

According to sources, we may possibly see this actor in flashbacks, but they will no longer live in present-day Storybrooke. (Just like Fairy Godmother.)

Beyond that, here's the fun part (at least we think so): You get to play our Once Upon a Time Death Pool.

Find out the candidates and weigh in with your best guesses in our poll below. Then hit the comments with theories.

If you play nice, we'll rule out an option or two for you in the next Spoiler Chat. (Assuming the Evil Queen doesn't get us first.)

http://it.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kris...1#ixzz1duOU4NBT

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Spoiler Tidbits about 1.12: “Skin Deep”

David is shopping for Valentine’s cards at the Storybrooke pharmacy, and he picks out two cards. As he waits in line, someone asks him, “Two valentines?”

Later, at night. David is at the bar with a few empty glasses in front of him, watching Mary Margaret, Ruby, and Ashley talking with some “cute guys” at the bar.

This is the Belle episode, by the way. And the fairytale side of things is quite interesting. Seriously, these writers are total geniuses. (I know I’m being a total tease, but I am not going to reveal it because it’s definitely something worth waiting for. And no matter how tempted you may be, please don’t ask me to spill. Just believe me when I say that it’s really good.)

In other news, I think that it’s great that Ashley (Cinderella) is back! And it seems that David, despite having probably chosen Kathryn back in episode 6 is still conflicted about his feelings for Mary Margaret. That is makings of some really good drama in my book. Plus, it suggests that we will see movement between those two, which is even better. I love Ginnifer and Josh’s chemistry. And it’s nice to know that we won’t only see them interact in the fairytale world.

source: http://fyeahsnowandcharming.tumblr.com/pos...-1-12-skin-deep

MAJOR Spoiler!

The scene involves Mary leaving Grannys diner and David meeting up with her. The pair walk down the street, engage in a chat a couple stores down, and then the spoiler..... David goes in for a kiss, and does Mary accept his advances??? No, she backs away from his attempt.

Of course, when you watch filming you only catch a short blip of a storyline, but from this quick shoot it is clear that David will pursue Mary more later this season & our school teacher appears unwelcoming of the attention.

Of course, the fairy tale world characters this pair play, Snow White & Prince Charming were seen recently acting as if they knew nothing of each other. Will there be a twist down the line that David kissing Mary will somehw re-unite the fairy tale couple? Who knows. The couple is up for "favorite couple" in the Best Of TV 2011 Awards on our site, could Mary & David be contenders for next years awards?

source: http://canadagraphs.weebly.com/1/post/2011...osh-dallas.html

286 replies since 17/5/2011, 22:24   22064 views