Once Upon a Time 1st season Spoiler

Season 1

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

January 27, 2012 10:14 AM PST

Spoiler Alert Web Series Debut: Glee Jacko Clip! Once Upon a Time Scoop! Downton Preview!

The one thing about the premiere of my new web series, Spoiler Alert, that doesn’t actually require a spoiler alert: its awesomeness!

Come on, with Community’s irresistibly saucy Yvette Nicole Brown and Ugly Betty’s pretty hilarious Michael Urie as my inaugural guests (along with TVLine’s own Matt Webb Mitovich), it was halfway there from the get-go, right?

Besides, not only do my panelists bring the funny, they also join me in dishing the dirt on Once Upon a Time and Revenge, and try to resist singing along with the sneak peek at Glee’s Michael Jackson episode. Oh, and did I mention there’s a dramatic pre-enactment of a heartbreaking scene from the Season 2 finale of Downton Abbey? Because there is.

Behold — I give you… Spoiler Alert!

http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/spoiler-aler...ownton-preview/

http://youtu.be/aO1866bcn1w

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

ONCE UPON A TIME: What Is the Prince’s Real Name?

Posted by Melissa on January 17, 2012

Recently I’ve had a few inquiries following up on my recap of “The Shepherd”, the Once Upon a Time episode revealing that Prince James is not, in fact, Prince James. In my recap, I mentioned that the writers did an excellent job of not referring to the twin, the Prince we know, by his real name but that the script referred to him as “Will” by my recollection.

It was a throwaway sidebar at the time; not something I thought would draw much attention. But it did! So I tracked down the script pages for that character to confirm that his name is “Will” and…it’s not. Thanks, faulty memory. In fact, his name is Richard and his mother’s name is/was Ruth. I can’t post full script pages without revealing a source, but here’s a snippet if you’re in need of empirical evidence of the character’s name.

tumblr_lyh9s95aFs1qj0a7k

http://fuck-yeah-josh-dallas.tumblr.com/po...name-is-richard

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

S01E13 - Promotional still and BTS

CITAZIONE
    ONCE UPON A TIME - "What Happened to Frederick" - With their love for each other growing stronger, David finally agrees to tell Kathryn about his relationship with Mary Margaret and put an end to his loveless marriage. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, while runaway groom Prince Charming searches for Snow White, he agrees to aid Abigail on a dangerous mission to recover something precious that was lost to her, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 19 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. JENNIFER MORRISON, EION BAILEY

th_OUATS01E13038 th_OUATS01E13039 th_OUATS01E13040 th_OUATS01E13041 th_OUATS01E13042 th_OUATS01E13043 th_OUATS01E13044 th_OUATS01E13045 th_OUATS01E13046

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Spoiler Chat:

HelenaKirstine: Anything, anything at all on Once Upon a Time. Please!
    Prepare for Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) flashbacks! We'll be seeing Snow when she was 12, innocent enough to believe everyone is capable of the same kindness she and her father possess. Any casting suggestions?

Nicole: Anything on Once Upon a Time?
    Giancarlo Esposito wants you to go home right now and make sure your DVR is set to record next week's Once Upon a Time. And you'd better listen to him. "I have a great storyline coming up," he tells us. "Next week you're going to see some fireworks between Sidney and the Evil Queen (Lana Parrilla)." Something tells us these fireworks won't be the good kind, like the ones Katy Perry sings to us about.

http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kri...8#ixzz1l1fzMumR

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time - S01E12 - BTS

CITAZIONE
    ONCE UPON A TIME - "Skin Deep" - After Mr. Gold's house is robbed, Emma keeps a close eye on him when it looks like he wants to track down the criminal and dole out some vigilante justice as payback, and Valentine's Day finds Mary Margaret, Ruby and Ashley (Jessy Schram, "Falling Skies") having a girls' night out. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, Belle (Emilie de Ravin, "Lost") agrees to a fateful deal to give up her freedom in order to save her town from the horrors of the Ogre war, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 12 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/JACK ROWAND) ROBERT CARLYLE, EMILIE DE RAVIN

th_OUATS01E12011 th_OUATS01E12012 th_OUATS01E12013 th_OUATS01E12014

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

January 31, 2012 10:19 PM PST

Once Upon a Time Scoop: Barbara Hershey Cast as Evil Queen's Mother

Academy Award nominee Barbara Hershey has landed a mother of a role on ABC’s Once Upon a Time, as the very woman who brought the Evil Queen into this world — or, to be more precise, into the fairytale world, TVLine has learned.

Hershey, who is also an Emmy and Golden Globe winner for her role in the 1990 TV-movie A Killing in a Small Town, will first appear as the queen’s mum, Cora, later this season, with the option of also having a short arc in Season 2 (if/when the fantastical drama conjures up a renewal this spring).

Hershey’s Oscar nod came for her supporting role in 1996′s The Portrait of a Lady. Much more recently, she has appeared on the big screen in Black Swan (where she played Natalie Portman’s mother) and last spring’s horror-thriller Insidious. Her long film resume also includes The Last Temptation of Christ (as Mary Magdalene), Hannah and Her Sisters and Beaches, to name but a few.

The actress’ most recent TV credits include a 2010 installment of the British series Agatha Christie’s Poirot and the short-lived WB family drama The Mountain.

http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/once-upon-a-...l-queen-mother/

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Mega Buzz:

CITAZIONE
    Loving Once Upon a Time, especially the Evil Queen. What's coming up for her? — David
    NATALIE: Who's more evil than the Evil Queen? Her elegant, yet imposing mother, of course, aka the woman who taught Regina everything. Chills. (This just in: Academy Award nominee Barbara Hershey has booked a multi-episode arc as the matriarch of the most evil family in fairy tale world. The Black Swan actress has the potential to return in Season 2, should the series be renewed.)

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Hous...rs-1042642.aspx

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Any scoop on my favorite new series ONCE UPON A TIME? — Rich
    The TV Addict: Do you happen to know an 11 to 14 year old girl who looks eerily like a young Ginnifer Goodwin? If so, get them to a talent agent STAT (!) because producers are currently on the look out for a young Snow White. (Legal Mumbo Jumbo: By accepting this bit of casting scoop you may-or-may-not have inadvertently promised theTVaddict.com 10% of any and all earnings should said aforementioned 11 to 14 year old girl turn into the next Dakota/Elle Fanning!)

http://www.thetvaddict.com/2012/02/02/ask-...-alcatraz-more/

9. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

<b>Ask Matt: Once Upon a Time, Pilot Season, Luck and HBO, Revenge and More
    b>

Question: I've been watching Once Upon A Time from the beginning, and I thought by now, we'd start to see some real movement towards the present-day fairy-tale folks realizing that something was amiss. But it seems to be dragging and dragging, and while the "fairy tale" portions are fun to watch, there's nothing there that gives one hope that finally, someone other than Henry knows something's amiss. It's getting boring. Any tidbits as to when that might finally happen? — Holly

Matt Roush: We're only 11 episodes into the first season (which didn't even premiere until late October), which seems awfully early to be getting impatient for game-changers. Although I've felt from the start that the Storybrooke stories tend to pale next to what's going on back in fabulous Fairy Tale Land. And judging from the questions I've been fielding lately, the entire convoluted premise of the town living under this curse has thrown lots of fans into a nit-picking frenzy. I won't project what's down the road because this isn't a spoiler column, but your dissatisfaction with the present-day stuff seems more a reflection of the show's overall unevenness — and I'm speaking here as someone who's learned to enjoy the show — than a problem with pacing, because they're actually breaking a fair amount of story from week to week. Just not the story you'd like to see being played out quite yet. But give it time. These are early days, and Once Upon a Time is going to be with us for a long time to come.

Question: How likely is the chance that Harry Potter would become an HBO show? One book per season or two for the big books. It's made all the money it's going to make from the movies save for DVD sales, but those get surges when released, and there are no more movies. I get it would be a gamble to do a Kid to Young Adult show in the vein of Game of Thrones (minus sex, cursing, heavy bloodshed and incest). The only issue with the movies was they couldn't show everything, but with 10 hours or more of content per book, one would think it could bring the books alive in a different way. And again make loads of money. (Also all the people that started with those books would be late teens to early-to-late-20s by now, so that would be a prime demo ratings get for any show.)

Secondly, in magical quandaries, Once Upon a Time is, I think, the best new show on TV. I'm wondering your thoughts on my theory that Prince Charming 1.0 (aka James's dead twin brother) was the Evil Queen's love. His father the king was poor, and his son was his best chance at saving the kingdom. He would have paraded him around the differing kingdoms looking for an alliance, and he was of the same age as Snow. I could see Prince Charming 1.0 going to meet King Leopold and Snow only to find them away temporarily with lonely unloved Queen Regina to entertain them. She could have told Snow about this hoping that she would turn the prince down were he to return or something like that, only to have Snow betray that misplaced trust. In the last episode, King Leopold was already reading Regina's personal diary, indicating he didn't trust her. So either King Leopold or maybe Regina herself (if his father demanded the Prince to marry so she decided no one gets to have him) had a reason to ensure Prince Charming 1.0's death at the hands of the brute. I just think it would be interesting if part of the reason the Evil Queen cursed all of Fairy Tale land was because Snow was married to the same face/same body that she loved. I could see that as a motive. Plus let's be honest, it would make for a great contrast to have David/David's twin to share loving scenes with both Snow White and the Evil Queen. — Trenton

Matt Roush: Have you considered a future in fan fiction? I like your final image of a flashback to the twin princes pairing off with very different love interests, but beyond that, I confess I haven't given a great deal of thought to any of this, and I'm more interested in how the whole Snow/Prince Charming story plays itself out. Regarding a reboot of the Harry Potter franchise: One thing in its favor is that HBO is part of the Warner Bros. empire, so that makes a certain business sense. But it's way too soon for anything like this to happen. A generation has grown up on the movie series, and taking over for Daniel Radcliffe & Co. will be an unenviable proposition whenever the time should come, if it ever does. I imagine someday someone will want to tackle these iconic stories again — and the canvas of TV would be the natural medium for going even deeper into the books than the movies could do — but it won't be soon, and it's a stretch to imagine HBO pouring its resources into a more PG-style operation. Still, what an interesting question, and looking at it objectively, Harry Potter would be an amazing TV character.

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    EnterpriseJim: Got Grimm? Once Upon a Time?
    You'll get both and you will like it. We just chatted up Amy Acker, who reunited with her Angel EP for her role as Grimm's monster of the week this Friday. "I love him to death so I was so excited to get the phone call," the sweet-as-Fred actress told us today about David Greenwalt. "When I read the script and saw I got to play such a fun, crazy, different character, it was just an added bonus." Acker's also coming up on Once Upon a Time, in which she's playing "the complete opposite" of her Grimm character: Grumpy's girlfriend! "I'm hitting all the fairy tales," she joked. Wow. Grumpy is seriously batting out of his league. Way to go, little man.

http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kri...0#ixzz1lgJExiAy

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

'Once Upon a Time': Emilie de Ravin on the Belle-Rumpelstiltskin relationship

"Lost" alum Emilie de Ravin is coming to "Once Upon a Time" Sunday (Feb. 12) as Belle, the fairy tale princess who sacrifices her freedom to save her friends and family in the ogre war. Just how does she do that? By becoming the captive of Rumpelstiltskin.

"[Belle] has always wanted to be the brave one and go out into the world and do something with her life and she has the chance to," says de Ravin. "She has a chance to save her family and her friends by going to live with Mr. Stiltskin."

Rumpelstiltskin is the "beast" role in the fairy tale of "Beauty and the Beast," which has us wondering if the relationship between Belle and Rumpel is the same as in the fairy tale - is there love there?

"There's a love," says De Ravin. "Not the same as where the fairy tale goes, but there's actually a really beautiful progression in their relationship ... he finds himself smiling and laughing at things for the first time in a very long time."

"This friendship definitely turns into more than that," De Ravin continues. "But not in the same way as the animation. In maybe more of an adult reality sense, the way things don't always work out in the real world."

We can't wait to see it - Robert Carlyle has always been so great as Rumpelstiltskin that we can feel our hearts breaking already.

"Once Upon a Time" airs Sunday nights at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC. For all things "OUAT," check out ABC's official website.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/20...lationship.html

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time Exclusive: Nikita's Noah Bean Lands 'Stable' Gig

Nikita‘s Noah Bean is taking a brief detour to Fairytale Land.

The actor — who recurs on the CW drama as presumed-dead former CIA agent Ryan — has landed a guest stint on Once Upon a Time, TVLine has learned exclusively.

He’ll play a handsome stable boy in Fairytale Land who tends to horses at the royal manor. He’s a young romantic who believes that love can make anything possible, even breaking through the barriers of his social station.

Bean previously recurred as the fiance of Rose Byrne’s Ellen in the first season of Damages.

www.tvline.com/2012/02/once-upon-a-time-noah-bean/

13. Aly Cameron
        +1   -1

User deleted

PaleyFest 2012 Panel Announced

A great turnout is shaping up for Once Upon a Time‘s PaleyFest panel to be held next month at the Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills.

Thus far, series stars Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Robert Carlyle, Lana Parrilla, Josh Dallas and Raphael Sbarge are set to join executive producers Edward Kitsis, Adam Horowitz and Steve Pearlman for the March 4 panel discussion.

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

'Once Upon a Time' scoop: 'Alice in Wonderland' episode planned with Roger Daltrey -- EXCLUSIVE

by James Hibberd

Here’s a tri-level scoop for Once Upon a Time fans, with each layer more intriguing then the last. Ready to go down the rabbit hole?

A talking caterpillar is coming to the show…

The talking caterpillar is going to be just one part of an Alice in Wonderland-themed episode. The title is “Hat Trick.” (You got that right? The Mad Hatter, of course… )

The talking caterpillar will be played by the Who’s rock legend Roger Daltrey in voice over. Once Upon executive producers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz say the Who’s 1975 rock opera Tommy was “a huge inspiration for the show.”

The Alice in Wonderland episode will likely air in March. Sounds like this is one you don’t want to be late for.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/02/07/once-upo...-roger-daltrey/

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time | Which tv/movie hottie is about to lead Emma down the rabbit hole? In a previous spoiler post, I reported that episode 17 "Hat Trick" would feature a new character named Jefferson, a former criminal in the fairytale world who will attempt to convince Emma that the curse is indeed true. But now, the word around town is Sebastian Stan (Captain America) has been tapped to play the handsome Jefferson as well as his, more well known, alter-ego the Mad Hatter.

So will Alice and Wonderland be coming to Once then? In a way. Along with the Mad Hatter, EW reveals that a certain talking caterpillar is also set to make an appearance, and that The Who's lead singer Roger Daltrey has been chosen to lend his voice over talents for the occasion. No word yet, however, on if this means more than the usual CGI will be involved. Still, how's that for trippy?

But first, don't miss the promo and some sneak peeks for this week's Beauty and the Beast-themed episode "Skin Deep" here and here.

And could season 2 of the hit series already be a go? It's no secret that ABC has been pretty happy with the ratings (they've even ordered some new fantasy pilots for next season), but now EW says that not only will we soon see the Evil Queen's mother as a guest-star in this season but also in a three-episode arc in the next season. It seems, provided that the show is renewed, Barbara Hershey (Black Swan) could be playing the Evil Queen's mother for some time to come.

Are we also getting a flashback of a young Snow White? According to Variety, Bailee Madison (Don't Be Afraid of the Dark) will soon guest-star as as a young and innocent Snow White in episode 18 "Stable Boy," coincidentally the same episode where we will also first meet the Evil Queen's mother. Even more curious though is the casting of Nikita's Noah Bean, per TVLine, as a handsome stable boy in fairytale land who believes in love so wholeheartedly he's willing to break through the barriers of his social station. Could he be the reason why the Evil Queen's so resentful of Snow White?

http://www.tvovermind.com/spoilers/spoiler...-30-rock/123533

286 replies since 17/5/2011, 22:24   22064 views