Once Upon a Time 1st season Spoiler

Season 1

« Older   Newer »

1. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 11/5/2012, 22:55) 
    Anyone else suddenly a little more nervous for Sunday night??! I don't want anything horrible to happen to Emma! :blink: :cry:

I think there's a good chance she will "die", but I don't think it will be real. Somehow in Season 2 she'll be back ;-)

2. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (jennwithapen @ 12/5/2012, 12:22) 
    QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 11/5/2012, 22:55) 
    Anyone else suddenly a little more nervous for Sunday night??! I don't want anything horrible to happen to Emma! :blink: :cry:

I think there's a good chance she will "die", but I don't think it will be real. Somehow in Season 2 she'll be back ;-)

Maybe but I'm still hoping there's another way to break the curse! It is all ready breaking just since Emma's been in Storybrooke so there has to be more than one way to end it. I really don't think Rumpel would put all his eggs in one basket as far as breaking the curse, LOL ;) I would love to see Jen have awesome acting time in this finale but I really don't want to wonder all summer how the heck they bring her back next year. You may have noticed that I don't have a lot of patience for this sort of thing, LOL :lol:

One day left!! :D

286 replies since 17/5/2011, 22:24   22064 views