2011 - 2nd Annual Amaury Nolasco & Friends Golf Classic - 10 - 11/06

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison, Amaury Nolasto and guests at the 2nd Annual Amaury Nolasco & Friends Golf Classic - Magenta Carpet

http://youtu.be/AremvSh4-a8

image image image image image image image image

Edited by Aleki77 - 15/6/2011, 16:52

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Love Boat
    A bordo del lujoso yate que los llevaría a su party en la isleta de Palomino en Fajardo, cámara ready captamos al actor boricua Amaury Nolasco junto con su novia Jennifer Morrison, quienes celebraron con “sus amigos de Hollywood” su exitoso torneo benéfico de golf.

www.primerahora.com/muyenamoradalaurahernandez-515460.html

Edited by Aleki77 - 15/6/2011, 23:13

3. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Wake up call at 8:00 AM to go play? Now? What DJ does this?! Reluctantly, I drag myself out of bed and up to the truck with all the equipment that needs to be loaded up into a golf cart that was made to move this kind of equipment. They ask me to drive this golf cart. This has to be easy, last time I drove one I was 13, and it was not hard.

Have you ever driven one of these before? I was asked. “OF COURSE”, I replied.

Here’s the thing about golf carts, when neutral they make no sound. So I’m looking everywhere for a power button only to find a button that turns it off. The person next to me laughs and says; “Clearly you haven’t driven one in a while”. I’m embarrassed! He proceeds to turn the golf cart on again and we’re off to the tent.

The tent is a huge tent located on the 18th hole, this tent could fit 200 people comfortably. Music is up and ready by 10:00 AM, the only problem is, nobody is really set to come here until at least 3:00 PM. They tell me to leave some music running and join them at a bar that was set up near another hole.

I arrive to the tent, there’s food, but more importantly, it’s an open bar! Don’t you just love hearing those two words put together in a phrase? It’s past noon and I haven’t had a bite to eat yet, so before charging up to the bar I decide to get some food. While I’m eating I get into a very interesting conversation with Sean Elliot (former NBA player for the San Antonio Spurs, currently works for the Spurs). We talk about his time working as an analyst for ESPN, NBA Refereeing, and how the NBA works as a business. This is a very interesting conversation I’ll put up in another post for another day.

3:00 PM has arrived and now I have to work. I head back to the tent, starting to feel those Chivas on the rock get to me. I am currently happy and care-free. I start to play and celebrities start to arrive.

As I am playing, Robert Knepper (Actor from Prison Break, Transporter 3) comes up to me to congratulate on the music. I am honored. I decide to return the favor and tell him that he did a great job on Prison Break to the point where he made me hate him. He smiles and responds, that means I’m doing my job. (If you haven’t seen the TV series Prison Break, get your Hulu plus account and watch it! It has to be one of my favorite TV series I have seen to this date.) I kindly ask Robert for a picture with him and Amaury Nolasco before he leaves (both are actors on Prison Break), to which he accepts and walks away.

A couple of minutes later, Jennifer Morrison (Actress from House M.D; How I met your mother) comes up to talk. I forgot what she said to me to initiate a conversation but my only response to her was; “You are so much skinnier in person”. I wasn’t lying either. On House M.D. this girl looks like your average petite girl, but in person she looks a lot skinnier. She didn’t take the compliment positively and replied; “Does that mean I look fat on TV?”.

Whoah! That did not go as planned. We small talk for a bit she kindly tells what she is currently working on and I take advantage of the photo opp. I avoid further awkwardness and let her walk away.

A band of “Pleneros” comes in and I have a break to get another drink. (Pleneros are musicians that play “Plena” which is a Puerto Rican genre in which participants engage in call-and-response chants over funky rhythms tapped on large tambourine-like instruments and on guiros, or hollowed-out gourds). All the celebrities and guests form a line and walk around the tent as if they were dancing the conga. Leading the line is none other than Cole Houser, who proceeds to make sure the ending point of this conga line finishes at the bar. He succeeds of course and gets a loud applause from everybody.

Once I resume playing, Cole Houser (Actor from 2Fast2Furious; The Break Up) walks up to me and asks for some dance hall. This guy likes to party! I switch up to some dance hall and from the looks of it, everybody is having a great time.

Later on, as the party dies down, Wilmer Valderama (Actor from That 70’s Show) comes up to me and ask if I could charge his iphone. Lucky for him I have the cable that connects his iphone to my laptop. We talk for a bit about what he’s been working on lately and small talk for a while. I ask for the photo to which he accepts. Picture is taken and I get the cell phone back (I don’t think I own a camera), once returned I think I have mistakenly deleted the photo. I ask for another picture. I could see it in his face he was not really happy about it but he approved either way.

Party is over and I head back home to get ready for Club Brava that night. As I am playing upstairs in the Ultra Lounge, I see on the TV’s a shout out stating that Cedric The Entertainer is at Brava tonight. I already could assume that he wasn’t the only celebrity that drove an hour and a half to visit Brava.

I was right! The owner of the club then comes up to my DJ booth with Wilmer Valderama, where we talk once again. Wilmer looks a lot happier now, and I ask them if they want to do some shots. Both of them agree. The owner proceeds to bring us some Patron shots to which we all cheer to a good night. Wilmer sticks around a little longer and we talk about hip hop and how he likes the club and then he takes off.

Overall, it was an interesting day. I got to see and meet actors I normally see on television as their regular self, and they are all surprisingly normal and cool.

http://yourlocaldj.tumblr.com/

4. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks!

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Very cute! Thanks

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

http://youtu.be/Iqh8-CBtE2I

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE

Jennifer Morrison, Amaury Nolasco and Robert Kneppe
    Celebrities at Amaury Nolasco's Golf Classic "Brunch" at the El Conquistador Hotel in Fajardo, Puerto Rico.

image image image image image

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison and Amaury Nolasco at 2nd Annual Amaury Nolasco & Friends Golf Classic

source: Chrysler Puerto Rico

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison, Amaury Nolasco & Guests at 2nd Amaury Nolasco Golf Classic

www.megavideo.com/?v=Y2MVXWY6

http://fashionone.com/programs/events/2nd-...co-golf-classic

Edited by Aleki77 - 25/6/2011, 10:53

10. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks so much for the new stuff :) :)

11. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks for the vid and the new pics :)

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

246833_216810058340567_216804281674478_744177_2620292_n

255630_216809911673915_216804281674478_744170_8386326_n

254439_216809888340584_216804281674478_744169_6432776_n

260376_216809875007252_216804281674478_744168_4867317_n

251313_216809848340588_216804281674478_744167_6210759_n

250499_216809831673923_216804281674478_744166_2662707_n

www.facebook.com/AmauryNolascoGolfClassic

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Una velada por los niños

Published by Ocean Drive Puerto Rico on July 18, 2011

Como parte de la celebración del Amaury Nolasco & Friends Golf Classic powered by Chrysler, se llevó a cabo el gran cierre del evento con una exclusiva fiesta en la isla de Palomino. Las celebridades invitadas, todas ataviadas en blanco, fueron transportadas en los nuevos vehículos Chrysler 300 y la Dodge Durango desde Las Casitas en El Conquistador hasta la Marina, donde los esperaba un yate privado para llevarlos hasta la isla. Antes de zarpar en el exclusivo Yate Jumani, las celebridades desfilaron por la alfombra magenta cortesía de T- Mobile, donde compartieron con la prensa y saludaron a los presentes.

Al llegar a la isla, las celebridades e invitados fueron recibidos por los pleneros de Batukéalo, para luego bailar sobre la arena al son del Rey de Corazones, Manny Manuel y el rapero Vico C. “Esto definitivamente es un sueño hecho realidad, me siento sumamente feliz de estar aquí hoy celebrando el cierre de mi torneo. La razón de ser de este proyecto es poder seguir colaborando tanto con CAP como con la Fundación VAL, y motivar a todos para que se nos unan en este gran esfuerzo por poner sonrisas en los rostros de los niños que padecen este terrible mal”, comentó Amaury.

La celebración producida por Shimmy McHugh y su empresa Club Brava, contó con la participación de DJ Phred, la decoración de AKUA, los exquisitos platos confeccionados por el Chef del Hotel Conquistador y los patrocinadores como Chivas, Patrón y Absolut, entre otros.

Entre los artistas invitados amigos de Amaury se encontraban Jennifer Morrison, Adam Rodriguez, Bailey Chase, Carmine Giovinazzo, Cole Hauser, Greg Itzin, Jeff Nordling, Josh Cooke, Matt Leinart, Robert Knepper, Sean Elliot, Tori Kittles, Wilmer Valderrama, y la picardía de Cedric The Entertainer.

Tanto Cedric como Wilmer acompañaron a Nolasco en la tarima para subastar diferentes artículos para la recaudación de fondos. Las celebridades también cooperaron en dicha subasta, como el jugador de NFL Matt Leinart, quien pagó para que Cedric “The Entertainer” se pusiera su jersey. Por su parte Wilmer Valderrama aportó subastando llamadas telefónicas a los niños con su conocido personaje de Handy Manny, para hablarles de los valores de la familia.

El fin de semana corrió con un sin número de eventos con el torneo de Golf en el Arthurd Hill Golf Course del Hotel Conquistador seguido de una exclusiva cena en el Restaurante Strip House invitada por la espumante bebida Nuvo.

Amaury Nolasco & Friends Golf Classic surge gracias al apoyo de sus patrocinadores Chrysler, T-Mobile, El Conquistador Resort, la Compañía de Turismo, Onelink, Coty, Brava, Il Mulino, The Palm, Peroni, Chivas, Absolut Vodka, Méndez / Nuvo, Fundación Segarra, Coca-Cola, Triple SSS, American Airlines, Huertas Jr. College, San Jorge Children’s Hospital, Sun Colors, El Mesón, Tactictal Media, El Nuevo Día, Apollojets, Crocs, WAPA, American Airlines, Sally Hansen, Tenjune, CBC, Cleveland Golf, STK, Brava, Firstbank, entre muchos otros auspiciadores.

http://oceandrivepr.com/eventos/una-velada-por-los-ninos/

th_rld5974 th_rld5892

57 replies since 11/6/2011, 08:39   4361 views