th_ShapeJan2012large

shapeJan2012

credits: Aleki77

Edited by pandora1308 - 8/1/2012, 17:35

2. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks Aleki!

beautiful pic ! Love her smile :heart: and I want her hair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like the quotes :)

3. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

nice, thanks!

4. Hughluver70
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for adding this new article about the pretty & lovely Jennifer :heart: To have this perfect shape, she practises sports & eat vegetables & fruits among others.

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

SHAPE Exclusive: Bringing Down the House with Jennifer Morrison

How the Once Upon a Time star lives happily—and healthfully ever after

By Claire Connors

Bringing Down the House with Jennifer Morrison
    It’s hard to believe it’s been two years since Jennifer Morrison, 32, appeared on House M.D., locking stethoscopes with that grumpy but brilliant diagnostician. Well, Jennifer has traded in her scrubs for a tiara to play the modern-day daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming on the new ABC fairy-tale drama, Once Upon a Time. The enchanting actress spoke with us on the phone from the Vancouver, Canada, set where the show is shot and revealed a few of her magic tricks for living happily (and healthfully) ever after.

intross_0

House Call
    “When I was on House, my skin got pretty bad. Then I discovered Koh Gen Do, a Japanese makeup line that calmed everything down. It really works.”

Keep it Simple
    “I keep my diet simple by sticking to mostly fruits and vegetables all day and then having whatever I want for dinner. I end up making healthy choices, like sushi or grilled fish, because I feel so good from eating well.”

Stress Less
    “Cleaning is my favorite way to relax. I clear things out and get rid of the stuff I don’t need. When the food pantry and the refrigerator are organized, I feel less stressed.”

To Dye For
    “I’m a natural blonde, but my hair has been almost every color you can imagine. As an actor, I like to get into my character as much as I can, and often that starts with the color of my hair.”

Craving Coconuts
    “I drink coconut water before my workouts. It has just the right amount of calories and electrolytes to get me going. My body has actually started craving it.”

Lean Legs
    “I used to box and strength- train, but now I alternate between yoga and running three or four times a week. Cardio is the only thing that keeps my legs lean.”

Theater Teacher
    “My parents are teachers. I might have gone that route if I hadn’t become an actress. I’ve taught theater, dance, and acting—it’s very fulfilling.”

http://www.shape.com/celebrities/celebrity...nnifer-morrison

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

La version française de Shape arrive le 19 janvier.

Shape

http://www.leblogtvnews.com/article-la-ver...r-97061443.html

7. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

I'm going to buy this new magazine :D

8. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Shape French Magazine - February/March 2012

jmoshape8

jmoshape5

jmoshape7

jmoshape10

jmoshape11

jmoshape13

Edited by aurore - 19/1/2012, 21:40

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

wow! thanks Aurore :D I'd like to know the French to understand this interview

10. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

you're welcome :) I'll try to do the translation tomorrow.

11. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks Aurore :)

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks to http://willgardners.tumblr.com

CITAZIONE
    It’s hard to catch Jennifer Morrison those days. “My life is a real mess, but a good mess.” She shares her time between Vancouver (where she acts in the new successful TV show Once Upon A Time) and her home in Los Angeles. This overbooked schedule is the key of a successful carreer started more than 20 years ago : she acted in a tv commercial when she was 10 and got her first role movie at 13. The actress gave us (of course in an airport), her secrets to stay happy and healthy despite everything.

SHAPE : You played in Dr House for five seasons. What are your best memories ?

JENNIFER : I liked a lot of stuffs in Dr House. Dr Cameron was a really beautiful character. But I especially loved playing with the other actors, it was an incredible group and, everyday, I was learning something new. We were more looking alike a theater band than a TV show team.

SHAPE : You’re really busy since you quit this tv show Dr House. With the first role in Once Upon A Time, you also played in the short movies serie Five. What attracted you in this project ?

JENNIFER : I was really excited to be directed by Demi Moore and the project gathered a lot of talentuous actors. It was also for a good cause. Those are families confronted to breast cancer. It’s always gratifying to take part in something that transports an important message.

SHAPE : Did breast cancer personally touch you ?

JENNIFER : hopefully not. But close people struggled against other cancer forms. And when I played in the movie, I got some beauty beads removed which were melanomas. But except a few scars, I’m alright.

SHAPE : An emergency like that recalls that taking care of yourself is important. What do you do to stay healthy ?

JENNIFER : I do “warm” yoga four times a week and I run 45 minutes two or three times a week. Physical exercise reduces stress a lot. My work can ask me a lot of energy, so to reduce the stress, I have to do a regular practice. I feel good whe I do some exercise, and I feel emotionally well, my day will be better.

SHAPE : It’s true, emotional health is important. What else do you do, except playing, to feed your creative side ?

JENNIFER : I work on several writing projects, and I also like reading new plays. I grew uplearning the pianp, and so, sometimes, I take my oled music partitions.

SHAPE : Tell us about you diet. What do you eat everyday ?

JENNIFER : Well, I grew up eating steaks, meat, potatoes, and pasta. Delicious but not healthy. Now I eat a lot of fish, fruits and vegetables. But I like coconut water. It’s rich in electrolysis and helps me especially when I have really hard schedules. But I didn’t give up coffee !

SHAPE : How do you respect your diet while not healthy is everywhere ?

JENNIFER : I always have a smoothie (often kale, spinages, parsley and banana) between meals. It sounds weird but it’s really good. When I’m tempted to eat not healthy food, I think about how I would feel then, and I drink my smootie instead.

SHAPE : So you always eat healthy ?

JENNIFER : Of course not ! Sundays, I eat whatever I want. I never forbid myself, Iit would drive me crazy. I still eat pasta … and I drink wine. I love red wine and I sometimes drink a glass , I can say it’s good for myself.

SHAPE : And plus eating whatever you want, how do you spend your sundays and your free days ?

JENNIFER : It can sound crazy, but I exercise, because it’s the only time I turn my cell phone off and where I can be myself. I had a free day last week. I did some yoga, went running, I well ate, I met some friends and finally went swimming. What a satisfaction to have nothing to un and only take care of myself.

SHAPE : What’s your favourite place in France ?

JENNIFER : I love Paris. My dream is to rent an appartment there.

SHAPE : Great ! What do you like there ?

JENNIFER : Its elegance. From achitecture to its history, everything is incredible. During walks, you admire peoples’ clothes. It’s a really wealthy city. You can see the past and the future. Being in that energy is fabulous.

SHAPE : and the food ?

JENNIFER : The bread is awesome ! Why is it different in France ? What do they put in ? I’ve never eaten better bread.

http://willgardners.tumblr.com/post/161310...molove-jennifer

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    PARIS, FRANCE - JANUARY 19: Leslie Coutterand attends 'Shape France' Magazine Cocktail Launch at Hotel Talleyrand on January 19, 2012 in Paris, France.

jpg

jpg

jpg

our lovely Jennifer Morrison on the extralarge cover of Shape magazine - France :)

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison by Jennifer Rocholl

th_d55bd4bf31375b03-ONCE_UPON_A_TIME0246_zps7f4dcfab th_4a06ef553f058123-ONCE_UPON_A_TIME0308_zps678efb23

d55bd4bf31375b03-ONCE_UPON_A_TIME0246_zps7f4dcfab

4a06ef553f058123-ONCE_UPON_A_TIME0308_zps678efb23

www.jenniferrocholl.com/

15. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thnks!! Treasures!!

17 replies since 26/12/2011, 23:46   3594 views