2012 - My Golden Year

« Older   Newer »

1. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (MVitto @ 24/2/2012, 11:29) 

what would she be doing? new project? :)

This is interesting, isn't it? I hope that she will do something during the next hiatus from OUAT. I noticed that her cover page on the IMDB lists a project in development: MY GOLDEN YEAR, whatever that is. Does anyone know anything about that? :huh:

UTA is indeed a prestigious talent agency based in Beverly Hills; they have a lot of A-list clients. Is that a new agency for Jen? :huh:

Since it's now determined that she's back in The City of Angels (and sunshine :)), does that conclude that she will be attending the Oscars? :huh: ^_^

2. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the news :D I searched a little but I found no details about this movie . It would be great if she had the lead role :) We'll see.
    I'm sure she has projects for this summer.

If she's still in LA I think she'll go to the Oscars after party (like Josh)

Edited by aurore - 24/2/2012, 22:53

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    My Golden Year produced by Zorana Piggott and Heather Rae, written by Samantha Silva, and to be directed by Stephanie Smith. A chance encounter between Nick, a thirty-year-old narcissist, and his childhood nemesis Elizabeth, puts into question his entire existence: past, present and future. (Drama)

CITAZIONE
    Smith, a Directing graduate of the American Film Institute (MFA), is currently preparing to shoot her directorial feature debut, “My Golden Year”, a dark romantic comedy set in San Francisco, starring Matt Smith and Jennifer Morrison.

www.imdb.com/title/tt2016949/

4. Aly Cameron
        +1   -1

User deleted

I think I found something :

“My Golden Year”

A Prominent Pictures/ 011 production
    Director: Stephanie Smith
    Written by Samantha Silva
    Producers: Heather Rae and Zorana Piggott
    Cast: Matt Smith and Jennifer Morrison

Nick, a 30 year old narcissist plans to recapture the perfect year he experienced as a young boy, but a chance encounter with his childhood nemesis, Elizabeth, opens up a can of worms which puts into question his entire existence.

5. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

her costar is "Doctor Who" (I don't find him good looking :unsure: )

Edited by aurore - 25/2/2012, 01:22

6. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

great news, thanks!!!

7. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (aurore @ 24/2/2012, 22:26) 
    Thanks for the news :D I searched a little but I found no details about this movie . It would be great if she had the lead role :) We'll see.
    I'm sure she has projects for this summer.

If she's still in LA I think she'll go to the Oscars after party (like Josh)

Merci, Aurore, Aleki, and Aly Cameron, for researching and revealing this exciting intel! It sounds like it will be a lead role for her, and it's to be shot in San Francisco -- seriously in the running for my favorite city :) ! It's another "indie" film, so who knows what will come of it -- fingers crossed :B): .

Most likely she is staying in la-la-land for the weekend, so I like your premise, Aurore, that she may be attending the "Oscar afters."

8. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 24/2/2012, 19:42) 
    Most likely she is staying in la-la-land for the weekend, so I like your premise, Aurore, that she may be attending the "Oscar afters."

If I remember correctly, last year she went to a party with Cobie Smulders (HIMYM). We were all a little puzzled because Amaury stayed home. I bet she gets invited to an even better party this year ;-)

9. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (jennwithapen @ 25/2/2012, 02:21) 
    If I remember correctly, last year she went to a party with Cobie Smulders (HIMYM). We were all a little puzzled because Amaury stayed home. I bet she gets invited to an even better party this year ;-)

Yes, Jenn, I hope that she does get invited to a really good party; she deserves it. She got into a a very select party over New Year's in Miami, so the smart people should make sure that she's invited here, too.

Hmmm, I wonder if Geoff Stults might be at the same party ;) ? Wouldn't it be nice if she struck up a new friendship?

10. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

That sounds like a great project! Thanks for all the info. :)

11. calvinmark
        +1   -1

User deleted

2011 year is golden. Because lots movies released in this year and many miracles done in this year.

10 replies since 24/2/2012, 21:55   2249 views