2013 - The List

« Older   Newer »

1. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

“THE LIST” PRINCIPAL PHOTOGRAPHY BEGINS MAY 22

Los Angeles, CA May 2 2013 — GOOSE’S LIST LLC has announced that it is in production on the feature. The spec is written by Harris Goldberg & Kristen D’Alessio. The film will be financed by Goose’s List LLC. Elizabeth Phelps and Mason Phelps will executive produce. Kristen D’Alessio is producing. Harris Goldberg is directing.

Production begins in Los Angeles May 22.

THE LIST is a DRAMATIC, ROMANTIC COMEDY about a young man who undergoes the task of fulfilling a list to secure his soul mate and finds the journey life changing in ways he never bargained for.

PATRICK FUGIT, (ALMOST FAMOUS), stars with JENNIFER MORRISON, (WARRIOR), and KAREN GILLAN, (DR. WHO).

“THE LIST is a film that perfectly compliments Goldberg and D’Alessio’s new production shingle to create very human stories that resonate with universal appeal,” says exec-producer, Elizabeth Phelps.

The film is cast by JC CANTU and RISING PHOENIX CASTING.

It’s represented by attorney, Irwin Rappaport.

Goldberg and D’Alessio have their next two films financed through the same equity partner. In addition, they’re in development on a number of television projects.

Information emailed by David Garrett.

http://karengillan.org/archives/1731

Edited by aurore - 6/5/2013, 00:59

2. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sounds promising and hopefully Jen gets to be funny along with being dramatic in this movie! :D

3. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks!!! I love funny Jen!!! She is so good with it too!!

4. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the insightful info, Aurore. Another low-budget indie that may, or may not, see the light of distribution. <_<

5. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

I finally figured out where I had seen Patrick Fugit -- Jen's co-star in the soon-to-start production of The List. He appeared with Jen (Cameron) on HOUSE, S3/08 -- Whac-A-Mole. I remember being very impressed with his performance.

6. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Karen talks about the list and Jennifer at 10min30:

7. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks, Aurore, for this vid. We'll just have to keep tuned in for a release date for the film. Fingers crossed. :)

8. MelinaSM
        +1   -1

User deleted

I can't wait for see this movie!! I hope will be release this year!!

9. JMHBSK
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Jen just tweeted this FaceBook page for the film. Still scanning through but lots of great pictures already.

www.facebook.com/TheListTheFilm

10. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Amazona pics really!! So Jen is playing Katherine? Or Lilly?

11. JMHBSK
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (tiuchis @ 23/5/2014, 01:35) 
    So Jen is playing Katherine? Or Lilly?

The IMDb has her listed as Katherine Stern.

12. floorplan
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (aurore @ 13/4/2014, 01:12) 
    Karen talks about the list and Jennifer at 10min30:

What does karen say to the fan?

13. Aleki77
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

A lot pics of Jennifer in The list: the film
    check out the new Facebook page for THE LIST https://t.co/ngg9wBUvAp http://t.co/gORKPmkZAQ

14. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (JMHBSK @ 23/5/2014, 01:38) 
    QUOTE (tiuchis @ 23/5/2014, 01:35) 
    So Jen is playing Katherine? Or Lilly?

The IMDb has her listed as Katherine Stern.

Yeah thnks!! I've just realized that she is Katherine, since there is a pic with the ring on her finger...

15. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 22/5/2014, 21:41) 
    A lot pics of Jennifer in The list: the film
    check out the new Facebook page for THE LIST https://t.co/ngg9wBUvAp http://t.co/gORKPmkZAQ

GREAT find, Aleki. Thanks so very much for linking this up and posting it here. :D And kudos to Jamie, as well. ;)
    I do hope that we get to see this, as a real movie, and soon. Jennifer, as Katherine, looks so very beautiful, of course. :wub: I especially like her outfit in those scenes in the park, and her closeups with the dog.

Looks like Anastasia may have some issues with Katherine. A little jealousy perhaps? :lol:

The director, Harris Goldberg, has got to be one of the thinnest persons I've seen. He must put a lot into his work, and he could use a good meal....several of them, in fact. With lots of pasta. And red wine. :lol:

Edited by comotion - 23/5/2014, 13:37

36 replies since 5/5/2013, 23:36   2227 views