2014 - Amityville: The Awakening

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Bella Thorne, Cameron Monaghan and Jennifer Morrison take a break on the set of their new horror film 'Amityville.' Thorne and Monaghan looked to enjoy each others company as they played around with a young co-star, took some pictures, had a dance off and chased around Bella's dog Kingston before returning to film. Los Angeles, California - Tuesday April 29, 2014.

Amityvillescene02_zps078a7c0b

Amityvillescene01_zpsacc4910c

Amityville03_zps9906cd40

Edited by aurore - 22/8/2014, 21:27

2. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Yay! Jen and Cameron are doing a movie together!!
    Thanks Aleki

3. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

Very interesting! I wonder who she is playing.

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Amityville is about a single mother who moves her three children into the haunted house not knowing of the house’s bloody history.

http://www.justjaredjr.com/2014/05/01/bell...amityville-set/

Release Dates USA: 2 January 2015
    www.imdb.com/title/tt1935897/releaseinfo?ref_=ttco_sa_2

5. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

I see where the Weinstein brothers are EPing on this one, so there's a good probability that it will get released, perhaps even as scheduled. I get the feeling that this project has been filming for awhile, so I wonder where Jen fits in the mix? :huh:

Thanks for the update, Aleki. ;)

6. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (jennwithapen @ 2/5/2014, 22:11) 
    Very interesting! I wonder who she is playing.

She will be the sister in law...that is what she said, so maybe it is just a small appearance ..don't know hoe much the sister in law is involved.. I was kinda hoping she was Lorraine Warren, the medium.

7. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 2/5/2014, 20:09) 
    She will be the sister in law...that is what she said, so maybe it is just a small appearance ..don't know hoe much the sister in law is involved.. I was kinda hoping she was Lorraine Warren, the medium.

Thanks for the info. Whenever a horror movie is based on real-life events, I cannot watch that horror movie haha. I know she'll be great though...

8. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

I love horrors so I'll be happy to see her in this kind of movie after URBAN LEGEND :D

9. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Who says houses don’t have memories?

Filming wrapped May 9 on TWC-Dimension’s Amityville, their sequel to the 1979 The Amityville Horror, Bloody Disgusting learned.

We also exclusively confirmed the full cast, which include Jennifer Jason Leigh, Bella Thorne, McKenna Grace, Cameron Monaghan, Taylor Spreitler, Thomas Mann and Jennifer Morrison.

Leigh will be playing Joan, a single mother raising three kids all on her own. The family move into the infamous “Amityville” house, only to learn that it has a very dark history. Grace will play Juliet, the youngest daughter of Leigh’s character. Thorne plays “Belle”, Monaghan is “James”, Spreitler is “Marissa”, Mann is “Terrance” and Morrison is “Candice”.

In addition, this Facebook fan snuck onto the El Dorado Park, Long Beach set and snapped a bunch of exterior shots of the new house! Much of Amityille was filmed on sets.

Maniac and P2‘s Franck Khalfoun will be directing the new Amityville Horror, haunting theaters January 2, 2015.

Daniel Farrands and Casey La Scala co-wrote the script and produced with Jason Blum.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/exclusives/32...tion-exclusive/

10. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the info!!

11. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Good update....thanks, Aurore. ^_^

12. JMHBSK
        +1   -1

User deleted

http://bloody-disgusting.com/images/330968...tyville-horror/

No pics of Jen yet but here's the first look (pictures) at the movie.

It's also been renamed to Amityville: The Awakening.

13. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the link :D

the trailer (without Jen):

14. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

This project -- plus 6 Miranda Drive -- was/were supposed to be released this month. Has anyone heard any news about this? :huh:

15. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

I don't know for "6 Miranda Drive" but "Amityville" was delayed http://bloody-disgusting.com/exclusives/33...ayed-exclusive/ ;)

15 replies since 2/5/2014, 18:44   1927 views