SOLO NEWS, FOTO. I COMMENTI NELL'ALTRO TOPIC

« Older   Newer »

1. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

dall'account youtube della FoxBroadcasting

House - Emmy Congratulations Music Video

Link youtube

ancora una volta Huddy-focused! Bah veramente non li capisco!!!

House - NEW Season Premiere Promo!

Link youtube

mi sembra nulla di nuovo, forse solo una migliore risoluzione

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Le prime anticipazioni della sesta serie di Dr House

Lo abbiamo lasciato in una clinica psichiatrica, al culmine della quinta serie, episodio numero 100, punto di svolta di una delle serie televisive più amate di sempre. Il dottor Gregory House, travolto dalle allucinazioni e sempre più disadattato rispetto alla realtà, ha deciso di allontanarsi dal suo lavoro per tentare di rimettere ordine nella sua vita. Ora arrivano le prima anticipazioni della sesta serie, attualmente in fase di lavorazione negli Usa.
    Terapie, nuovi amori, vecchie facce - Dopo aver girato i primi tre episodi della nuova serie Hugh Laurie e Jennifer Morrison si sono lasciati andare a fornire alcuni dettagli dell'evoluzione della storia dello scorbutico medico che ha conquistato un vastissimo pubblico. Il plot prevede che House affronti un doloroso e oscuro viaggio dentro se stesso che avrà conseguenze su tutti quelli che lo hanno conosciuto e hanno lavorato assieme a lui. Il vecchio team tornerà in azione, Chase e Cameron saranno guidati da Foreman, tra tensioni e incomprensioni. House, a cui è stata sospesa l'abilitazione ad esercitare la professione medica, oltre a curare se stesso farà da consulente esterno, con esiti imprevedibili. La vicinanza di Cameron durante il ricovero in clinica psichiatrica, e l'attrazione per una donna, interpretata dall'attrice Franka Potente, manderanno in crisi la già fragile relazione tra House e la dottoressa Cuddy.

Compenso da record - Hugh Laurie, trasformato in superstar dal successo di House M.D., ha più volte detto di amare il personaggio che interpreta ma diprovare anche un malcelato senso di colpa: "Mio padre era un medico, molto bravo e molto gentile. Mi sembra strano essere pagato per essere una sorta sua brutta copia sul grande schermo". L'attore inglese continuerà a interpretare il burbero medico fino al 2012, ha appena rinnovato il suo contratto con la Fox per 9 milioni a stagione, ovvero 400mila dollari a episodio. E' il secondo attore televisivo più pagato dopo William Petersen, il Grissom di Csi, star assoluta con 600mila dollari a puntata.

fonte

3. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

Returning Fall Shows: Where Were We?

Where We Left Off: Cuddy was cool to House after they hit the sheets. Oh wait: That’s because their hook-up never happened. It all took place in the increasingly addled House's mind. Next stop: Mayfield Psychiatric Hospital.

What's Next: Based on the first promo for the new season, House is alternately pensive and belligerent during his hospitalization. Watch for his in-patient treatment to continue through the first few hours of the new season.

source

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Michael Ausiello has the latest news on shows including "House," Desperate Housewives," and "The Office."

from CNN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElErLP98Lws

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Da TVGuide! Thanks Marykir

6. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    0:30 promo for the House season 6 premiere. All season 6 clips. Set to "Grounds for Divorce" by Elbow.
    (HL, RSL)

download e caps

la muerte queste foto, guarda qua!!!

thanks to marykir

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ask Ausiello

Question: I’m so happy Cameron and Chase are getting their old jobs back on House. Got any more scoop about them? —Sabrina

Ausiello: Their first significant fight as a married couple will take place in episode 4. And it’s not going to be pretty.

Question: In your column last week you mentioned that someone on House’s team gets fired. Do you mean House’s fellowship team? Or the general team, which would include Wilson and Cuddy? —Alisha

Ausiello: The fellowship team.

Question: Is the character who gets fired on House leaving the show? —Sam

Ausiello: No.

Ausiello - EW

8. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    0:30 promo for House S6E01 with some new bits.
    (RSL, HL, Lin-Manuel Miranda & many others)

download

screencaps

da marykir

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Versione you tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jymGx2mXByc

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

‘House’ promises shocking Season 6 storylines

What will happen to House (Hugh Laurie) this season? Will he ever run the team again? Will House and Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) do the horizontal bop for reals this time?

What does House’s absence mean for Chase, Cameron and Foreman (Jesse Spencer, Jennifer Morrison and Omar Epps)? And why the heck did House have to get his hair cut?

We quizzed House creator David Shore about Season 6, and he gave us some juicy tidbits to gnaw on – but not about the doc’s new coif, sadly.

TVGuide.ca: What will this two-hour episode represent, time-wise, for the show?
    David Shore: This episode will represent his several months in the institution.

TVG: Are Cameron and Chase coming back to their old jobs?
    David Shore: They will be back in their old jobs, in a sense. We didn’t really want that to get that information out, but it is out there. After the House two-hour episode, we needed to give other people responsibilities, and we shook the team up a bit, and are having a little bit of fun with it. We’re bringing them up front and centre for a little bit, for a few episodes certainly. And we’re enjoying [what we’re doing with their characters] so far.

TVG: Is Foreman taking over the day-to-day running of the team?
    DS: In a way, yes. As with anything, though, we try to make it more complicated than that, but yeah.

TVG: Will there be friction between Foreman and Thirteen [Olivia Wilde]? Will they break up?
    DS: I think you’re safe to assume that. You can’t have friction without having ramifications.

TVG: How will this affect House’s relationship with Cuddy? I’m assuming there will have to be some sort of confrontation between the two. Will you be addressing that?
    DS: Yes, we are. There is some stuff online that says that House and Cuddy’s relationship will go on the back burner, and I think that’s an oversimplification.

Primarily, what we’re trying to do at the beginning of this year is House’s search for change, and whether he can or wants to change. It’s fundamentally the same character, but he’s also just trying to make his life just a little bit better. And trying to take the high road.

Having him just coming out of an institution, we didn’t want to throw him into a relationship initially. We want to deal with his mental health a little bit. House is trying to be a more mature person. And failing more often than not.

TVG: Will House try not to take Wilson for granted so much?
    DS: Again, he’s going to try to. [Laughs.]

TVG: Will Amber [Anne Dudek] be back?
    DS: No.

House returns on Monday, Sept. 21, at 8 p.m. ET on Global/Fox.

TV guide

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Stills della premiere LQ: 6.01 - Broken

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

fox flash

12. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks hughlauriefan for the heads-up

video of behind the scene of House s6.

Link youtube
    by Buerschte

Edited by ;precious - 26/8/2009, 13:49

13. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

from viko1990

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    What's going on with Cuddy, Wilson, Foreman, Cameron and Chase while House is in the mental institution? — RBlythe
    MICKEY: First off, have you seen this Season 6 preview? Because I just noticed something awesome: Dr. House is kissing the brilliant Franka Potente (Run Lola Run, the Bourne films), and she's wearing a lab coat. Hmm... Until we get to that, though, only Wilson and House will appear in the season premiere, which takes place at the Mayfield Psychiatric Hospital. After that, look for Foreman to take the lead back at Princeton-Plainsboro, which will cause a rift in his relationship with Thirteen. What do you people have against the lovely Olivia Wilde anyway?

tv guide

15. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

da spoiler-tv

Chat with Hugh Laurie @ here

CITAZIONE
    [Comment From Kate]
    I love the episodes with the original team. Do you ever miss working with Jennifer Morrison and Jesse Spencer. Hugh Laurie: Jenn and Jess have some great stuff coming up - we've been working a lot the last three episodes or so

CITAZIONE
    [Comment From Julia]
    Do you have a favorite cane from the show?
    Hugh Laurie: I liked the flame cane. I'm that kind of fool.

come tutti :lol:

CITAZIONE
    [Comment From jo in London]
    How did you come to write cuddy's serenade. Does house play piano differently to you?
    Hugh Laurie: Hm Obviously H can't play things that I can't play, so that's a kind of parameter. but I thought of what might be on his mind while he's at the piano

CITAZIONE
    [Comment From NateDoggg]
    Lisa Edelstein has some good comedy chops too. Do you crack each other up off the set?
    Hugh Laurie: LE makes me laugh a lot - I try to get her when the camera's running

381 replies since 23/6/2009, 05:22   16844 views