+1   -1

User deleted

Help me - House season finale - HHQ

image image image image image image image image image

credits: Aleki77

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

'House' exclusive: Watch the first two minutes of the season finale NOW!

by Michael Ausiello

Fact: House‘s sixth season finale airs on May 17.

Fact: The two-minute opening teaser from said season finale includes a memorable Huddy moment, a major Luddy development, and a spectacle so ginormous in scope that director Greg Yaitanes had to shoot it using a special Canon 5d Mark II camera.

Fact: Said opening teaser is… available for your viewing pleasure below!

Vid: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/07/hou...inale-spoilers/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6fmu3lFMng

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

House Reexamined 6x17 "Lockdown" with Hugh Laurie

www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6yLe2Q5S3w

Hugh Laurie talks about Lockdown ... and he talks also about Jennifer and Jesse's relationship

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

from Ausiello:

CITAZIONE
    Question: Tell us more about the scene in the House finale you called “one of my favorite Huddy moments ever.” —Annie
    Ausiello: It’s dark. House and Cuddy are lying down. And there’s moaning.

Question: It’s not fair that you got to see the House finale before us. Not fair at all. The least you can do is slip us a scoop or a tease. —Julie
    Ausiello: The “unanswered question with one of our actors” that exec producer Katie Jacobs teased a few weeks back involves a major character leaving Princeton-Plainsboro.

Question: Any update on whether Sam Carr (Cynthia Watros) will be sticking around House next season? —Nathan
    Ausiello: “She will be back next season,” confirms series creator David Shore. “But the extent of it has not been determined yet.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/12/ask...s-dexter-house/

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

6x22 "Help Me" First Look (Season Finale)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSGVQb7T448

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD5geMq1PgA

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

6x22 'Help me' [Season Finale] first 3 minutes

www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_-5DwLfV-o

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

'House' exclusive: Huddy fans — your time has come!
    by Michael Ausiello

SPOILER ALERT: If you have yet to watch tonight’s House finale, stop reading now. I repeat, if you have yet to watch tonight’s House finale, stop reading now. For the last time, if you have yet to watch tonight’s House finale, stop reading now. Everyone else, onward and downward…

Fi. Na. Lly. House went there. When last night’s season finale ended in a Huddy liplock — a real one this time, it bears mentioning! — it seemed as though Dr. Crankypants and Cuddy at last were going to give a relationship the ol’ college try. But looks, as we’ve learned the hard way, can be deceiving. Is the Fox hit just messing with our emotions again? To find out, I rang up exec producer Katie Jacobs, who wasn’t just forthcoming with the scoop, she was pretty free with the kinda scoop that’s all but guaranteed to blow your mind.

That was one hell of a final scene. What should we take away from it?
    KATIE JACOBS: This is real and something that they are going to try. It’s something they stayed away from for a long period of time because it’s dangerous and the consequences could be severe. But now they’re going to give it a try.

They’re going to make a go of a relationship?
    JACOBS: Absolutely. Yes.

What are we led to believe happened after the screen faded to black?
    JACOBS: That’s exactly the conversation we had. Does the audience want us to pick up two or three months later? Or is the audience interested in us [picking up right where we left off]? And it’s really dependent on the narrative. Last year when House checked himself into the psychiatric hospital, I felt like it wouldn’t be good enough for the audience just to see him come out the other end and [return] to Princeton Plainsboro. Even though they knew he would [eventually] return there, I wanted everybody to see the moment after.

So which scenario will you choose this time around?
    JACOBS: Put it this way… I’m certainly in the camp of not wanting to miss much after the fade to black. Because the truth is the challenges that are ahead for them are the things that kept them apart to begin with. It’s not chemistry or the spark. It’s “How are we going to deal with this? We’re going to be together. What does that look like?” Cuddy is his superior at the hospital. And she’s a mother. Those are the kind of things we’re going to have fun with.

I could be wrong but I think Huddy fans want to see a real, non-hallucinatory sex scene.
    JACOBS: I get it. We’re in the process of figuring all that out right now, so I don’t have an answer. But this isn’t just about the [season premiere]. This isn’t something that will work or fail in just one episode. We’re going to attempt to make a true exploration of this relationship.

Were you on set when that last scene was shot?
    JACOBS: Yes. It was amazing. Our prop guy, Eddie, had tears in his eyes. You never know how people are going to react to the story, but seeing Eddie with tears in his eyes and happy with the fact that House and Cuddy were finally going to give it a try was very satisfying.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/18/hou...-season-finale/

381 replies since 23/6/2009, 05:22   16844 views