LE newspapers - interviste, articoli su Lisa e Cuddy

« Older   Newer »

1. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

Roma Fiction Fest... Lisa ha 34 anni, lo sapevate? -_-
    Glielo concedo solo perchè effettivamente sembra giovane!!!

fonte: mel e m-ouse per cuddelstein

2. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

Lisa Edelstein will perform in “Standing on Ceremony”

Jason Alexander, Debra Messing, Hamish Linklater, and Dan Lauria are among the celebrities slated to perform in the Attic Theatre’s benefit Standing on Ceremony: The Gay Marriage Plays, to be held on September 12 at the El Portal Theatre in North Hollywood. The evening, which will be hosted by Miss Coco Peru, is conceived and directed by the Attic Theatre’s artistic director Brian Shnipper.

The evening of one-act plays, which have been written in response to the recent ruling on Proposition 8 in California and all focus on the issue of gay marriage in America and/or the California law, will feature works by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, Constance Congdon, Marcus Gardley, Jordan Harrison, Jeffrey Hatcher, Albert Innaurato, Christopher Kyle, Wendy MacLeod, Terrence McNally, Susan Miller, Kira Obolensky, and Jose Rivera.

For further information, visit www.elportaltheatre.com.

source

3. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

TV GUIDE - march 2007

image image image image image image image image

fonte: precious stone

Edited by ;precious - 5/9/2009, 10:15

4. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

Celebrity Skin

For five seasons we’ve been watching Lisa Edelstein on Fox’s multi-award winning hit drama “House M.D“ as Dr. Lisa Cuddy. Lisa portrays “Cuddy” with great skill, opposite Hugh Laurie, as the Dean of Medicine and hospital administrator on “House M.D.” The conflicted on screen relationship between Lisa Edelstein and Hugh Laurie is somewhat volatile and always very entertaining to watch. Thankfully, this absolute knockout of a beauty is returning for the sixth season of “House M.D.” on September 21st in a special two-hour season premiere, followed by another original episode on September 28th.

The lovely and, I have to say, very sexy Lisa Edelstein took the time to answer a few questions for me about her skincare routine and favorite skincare products. I especially love that she frequently steams her face with a wet washcloth and tells us exactly how she does it, using her microwave. It’s a great tip. Enjoy!

What is your skincare routine?

Every night I use Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil. I gently rub it on my face with no water, making sure I work it in well enough to remove make-up (even eye make-up!). Then I take a wet washcloth and microwave it to steaming hot (about 25 seconds) and when it’s cool enough to not char my skin, I lay it on my face to steam everything off. It feels fantastic. Sometimes during the day or in the morning, I will just steam my face with a clean washcloth as a skin refresher.
    What are your favorite products?
    I use Cle de Peau Beaute Lotion Tendre at bedtime after the cleansing and I really love their Eye Contour Balm. I also like Epicuren Protein Mist.
    What’s in your purse?
    I like to keep Epicuran Brazilian Propolis Serum in my purse as a refresher. It’s amazing after those LAX to JFK plane rides.
    How do you pamper your skin?
    I find that sometimes I’ll steam my face with a clean washcloth throughout the day. It’s very refreshing for your skin.
    Favorite spa treatment?
    The only spa treatments I get are very gentle full body aromatherapy massages, reflexology on my feet or a good scrub at a Korean spa. Those ladies aren’t messing around. If there is a dead skin cell anywhere near them they will scrape it off and all of it’s relatives too. You come out of there looking like a new born and feeling like you very narrowly escaped death.
    Thanks Lisa!

source
    thanks cuddelstein for the heads up

5. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

Celebrity Living - November 28, 2005

thanks to precious stone

image image

photoshoot

Edited by ;precious - 7/9/2009, 09:20

6. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

Closer

traduzione di scolastik su cuddelstein
    CITAZIONE
    How do you explain House’s success all over the world?

It’s a quality show. Writers do a huge work every day. As a matter of fact, I love going there hanging around with them. We’re a good team as opposed to some actors on other shows who pretend they get along but really can’t stand each other. I won’t give any names but some people lie about that. Plus, House is a clever show. We all know all lucky we are, because there’re some shows really humiliating for actors. Fortunately House isn’t one of them.

Cuddy, your character finds House really sexy. In your life are you attracted to this kind of men?

Yes. I love twisted men, when they’re also clever. A weird and brilliant man is incredibly sexy. Even if he’s not that sociable. I’m a people person so it doesn’t bother me to be with somebody who’s shy or doesn’t talk to anyone.

You’re officially single but you’d like to have a child. Would you consider in vitro fertilization ?

I’ve considered it. But thinking about it I would be more comfortable with adoption. I think that giving a home to a child is really beautiful. People say adoption is the new fashion in Hollywood but I think people are starting to realise it’s important to allow a child to have a shelter and a family.

When you became an actress, did you consider changing your name?

My name is not glamorous, that’s true and it gave me some problems in the past (there she used an expression I don’t know how to translate in English) . But most people in my parent’s family were killed during the Holocaust and it would be an insult to deny this name. And it didn’t stop my career.

Before being an actress, you were Queen of the Night in New York clubbing scene. You’re from a conservative family from New-Jersey, how did you become such a famous person in Manhattan clubs ?

I hated New Jersey. I started going out in clubs when I was 14. What I found really exciting in New York’s nights was the difference in people’s behaviours. There is a real gap between what they are outside and inside the clubs. This past has allowed me to deal with fame and be aware of all abuses and tentations.

According to several polls, your strip-tease in Season 4 was elected sexiest scene in Hollywood for 2008. Were you flattered ?

Yes. But the best scenes were cut because of the “censure”. (laugh) They say they were too hot. It’s a shame because I’m not a prude and I would have loved exploring this until the end.

Some people say you’re a fan of France, is it true ?

Yes I love French. I also love Paris. I try to come to France regularly. When I’m in holiday I don’t hesitate to fly to come to the capital and do shopping or visit museum. With my family I often spend my June holidays either in France or in Israel.

grazie carla78 su cottoncandy

7. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

Daniel Hennessy - InStyle 2006

image image

Edited by ;precious - 6/9/2009, 16:39

8. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

Inside TV - October 17-23, 2006

image image

Edited by ;precious - 6/9/2009, 16:55

9. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

Unknown

photoshoot

10. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

Semana (Spain)

image image

image image

Edited by ;precious - 7/9/2009, 12:25

11. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

Unknown

FHM - February 2006

Edited by ;precious - 7/9/2009, 09:19

12. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

New York Vue - November 2006

13. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

Intervista a Lisa a Roma per "La Derniere Heure". da Iwatchforcuddy

SPOILER

traduzione dal francese all'inglese di ;precious

CITAZIONE
    Cuddy and House won’t ever be happy. Cuddy says all about her relationship with Dr.House

BRUXELLES – 3 weeks ago, RTL diffused last three episodes of 5th season of Dr.House. it’s a dramatic finale during while House, sinking into insanity, was carried into a psychiatric hospital. We should wait 2010 to discover what will happen to the most cynical doctor of the little screen.
    In that while, we had the chance to interview Lisa Edelstein , alias Lisa Cuddy, to the Festival of the Fiction in Rome…

During the last episode of the season we thought that finally Cuddy had a relationship with House. But, it’s all in House’s mind, since he’s getting mad. You knew all those stuff of the situation before the episode to be recorded?

“Yes, generally we receive the script just one episode before, but in that case, they explained me everything much before to record the previous one. I really loved that episode, ‘cause it’s a way to leave the place for things which can really happen ahead. And it allows people to under stand what happen in House’s soul, things he really desires.”

You think Cuddy and House will have a real relationship some day?

“It’s really difficult to know. All I know it’s just that they won’t ever be happy. The couldn’t be, or the serie will end. It doesn’t matter what will happen, but it will in a dramatic way. Otherwise it won’t be House.”

You think Cuddy really loves House?

“Yes. I think that despite his personality sometimes really awful, she can’t deny herself to love him”

What is in a man such as House, arrogant, cynical and selfish to make Cuddy loves him so much?

“He’s fairly handsome and extremely brilliant. He’s really too honest, even if it makes him being such as brutal or cruel. He’s just real. I think Cuddy appreciates the risks he does and the intelligence he puts in his tries.”

And you think House really loves Cuddy?

“I think Cuddy is the one much closer to his ex-wife, Stacy. But House is such tortured, he does hate himself so much which makes it hard for him to open to somebody else.”

You think we’ll see his last flame, who did appear in season 2?

“That I really don’t know, but who knows?”

What can you reveal of season 6?

“Nothing (laugh). It’s not I don’t want to tell you things, but that I ignore what will happen. We start again next week and I don’t even received the script of the first episode. I’m as ignorant as you are”

If you could be a producer, what would you like to do?

“I don’t have the pretence to say do this-do that, ‘cause I regard David Shore so much as he has such better ideas than I do. I won’t give him like the impression I’m influencing because of personal reasons, ‘cause I don’t think that this or that would be better for my character”

Apart her relationship with House, one of the events in Cuddy’s life during this last season, it’s the arrival of a baby, she adopted…

“It’s important to show that a woman of her age, with her professional responsabilities, that she can adopt a human being. There’re lots of situations for single women. Some women chose not to have babies, some to try artificial insemination and some adopt them. It’s an important thing and I’m glad it was put in the serie.”

You think that the serie would have been the same without Hugh Laurie in the main role?

“The scenes are excellent, so I think it would have gone. But I think it would have been really much different, ‘cause Hugh is such a particular actor. He plays like anybody else

The serie, following some others, risks the crisis? There’re some cut to the budget?

“I don’t think. By the way, I didn’t hear of anything such as. The serie is going good and the production, Fox, is doing all to make it continue. Is it true that we’re recording little faster, just to have some working days shorter that the current ones, which are 14 or 15 hours long.
    Necessarily, it allows us to gain some money a little… but this is nothing they’ve planned to economize”

source: french article

Edited by ;precious - 1/10/2009, 17:00

14. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hollywood Dog - October 2006

image image image image image image image

15. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

from Worldofwonder. Interview from 2005

CITAZIONE
    1. Describe yourself as if you were writing a personals ad.
    Hot and bothered yogini with very flexible hips looking for brilliant and hilarious guru/master of the universe. Must like dogs.

2. If you had two tickets to paradise, where would you go and who would you take?
    A tropical jungle with a huge waterfall. Mosquitos and cockroaches are not invited, but the following men are: super cool journalist Kevin Sites or his cute producer; Brad Pitt when he was in Fight Club; my ex-boyfriend, the Italian whom I'd still take back (cue: aww); or that guy I haven't met yet who's T, D & H, smart as a whip, and funny as hell. Where the fuck is he, anyway?

3. Who plays you in the movie?
    Omar Epps. It's so obvious. Or okay, Melina Kanakaredes may WANT to but it's not going to happen. Were she still alive, and were the time/space continuum a bit flexible, I'd beg – absolutely beg – Anne Bancroft. "Please be me", I'd say, "so I can pretend I am you!"

4. Who do you go to for advice?
    Who DON'T I go to for advice?

5. What makes you cry?
    The search for America's Next Top Model.

Bonus: Toilet roll – over or under?
    I tell you, it's an issue. (A tissue issue?) I always thought under made much more sense but was recently told over is functionally better. Well, I made the switch but I still don't see the difference. I've had just as many dispensing overages this way as I had the former. I am not convinced!

108 replies since 22/6/2009, 12:51   6097 views