What's next for her - News, avvistamenti, indiscrezioni

News, sightings, rumors

« Older   Newer »

1. -ELY-
        +1   -1

User deleted

I think she made the right choice responding to that twitter.

That girl insulted her and since she wasn't looking for pity she has every right to respond. Maybe there are some stupid fans of her that "make awful comments about Lisa on every message board - manipulate photos to insult her - and they've burned photos" but it's not Jen's fault if some people are that stupid.

We know that she likes her privacy and doesn't respond very often, but I think that she'll be more present on twitter now that she is in HIMYM.
    It's marketing, she will tweet and she'll respond more to her fan, hopefully not just the people who insult her.

:)

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison Joins "How I Met Your Mother"

Sep 16, 2010 Jennifer Ross

Could she be the mother? That's what fans will be speculating when Jennifer Morrison joins the cast of How I Met Your Mother this fall.

Could she be the mother? That’s what fans will be speculating when Jennifer Morrison joins the cast of How I Met Your Mother this fall. Morrison is set to play a new love interest for the show’s main character, Ted Mosby (Josh Radnor).

Executive producer Craig Thomas told Entertainment Weekly that she will be “the biggest female character we’ve maybe ever added to the show in Ted’s life.”
    Love Is In The Air

Morrison’s character, Zooey, will be a dedicated activist focused on saving the Arcadian, an old New York City hotel scheduled to be torn down to make way for a Goliath National Bank tower. The tower just happens to be designed by Ted and his architectural firm.

Thomas would not give up details on if Zooey would become the mother of Ted’s children, but did emphasize that this will “be a big saga for Ted. [It's] going to be a big overarching story that will take Ted on a journey that we’re really excited about.”

Deadline reported that Morrison will appear in at least five episodes this season or as many as thirteen. She is best known for her role as Dr. Allison Cameron on House.

How I Met Your Mother follows the adventures of Ted and his group of friends. Bob Saget narrates the show off screen as an older and wiser Ted, explaining to his children in the year 2030 how he met their mother.

Morrison will make her debut on the show’s sixth season premiere September 20th at 8/7c on CBS.

If you want to avoid any spoilers, stop reading now!

Going to the Chapel...

As reported by Entertainment Weekly in August, viewers will witness a wedding on the season premiere next Monday aptly titled "Big Days". Will Barney tie the knot?

The episode picks up right where last season left off. While Marshall (Jason Segel) can't keep quiet about his desire to start a family with Lily (Alyson Hannigan), Ted and Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) argue about who has "dibs" on a hot girl, only to realize she's there with Cindy, played by Rachel Bilson (ex-The O.C.). Robin is still heartbroken over Don, who took the anchor position in Chicago she had originally turned down to stay in New York with him.

Fans are already aware that the mother could be Cindy's roommate. Will we get a glimpse of the mother and her yellow umbrella? Is she the "hot girl"? We'll just have to watch and find out.

Read more at Suite101: Jennifer Morrison Joins "How I Met Your Mother" http://www.suite101.com/content/jennifer-m...1#ixzz0zkqMHyH0

3. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Uhhhh, I'm in my normal, confused state. When it is stated that...."Morrison will make her debut on the show's sixth season premiere September 20th, blah, blah," I take it that JMO could actually be seen on this Sunday's first episode?!

I thought that she was to be seen first in episode five. Can someone bring me up to speed on this?
    :huh:

4. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

I think they wrote in an not clear way... we'll probably see JMO first promo on 11st Oct. and see her first ep on 18th Oct.

:) ;)

5. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Grazie, mvitto,

It was unclear to me but now I understand. Many thanks for the updates for the preview and JMO's first ep. I will start watching HIMYM right away in order to get some background on the show.

I know that this is the type of Rom-com that you, especially, want to see her in, and we will all share in this joy. I hope that she gets to be in all 13 eps, as rumored. THAT would give JMO an advantage in landing a permanent role in a new series next year, and maybe more movie roles ! ;)

6. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

KJ congratz JMO role in HIMYM and about her next future in House MD after 3.20min
    thanks to http://twitter.com/B_Amandine

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmcf-75yxn0

she can't even watch right in the camera... oh god

7. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

I did not watch this video. I have no interest in HOUSE, nor in anything that KJ has to say.

What DOES interest me is the fact that NBC declined to pick up the pilot/option for the stillborn remake of THE ROCKFORD FILES, the recent pet project of DS and KJ.

Hmmm, NBC. Isn't that the same network that--through CHASE--has given employment to both AN (regular role) and JMO (guest role)? Does that qualify as a form of sweet revenge? ;)

8. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 20/9/2010, 18:45)
    I did not watch this video. I have no interest in HOUSE, nor in anything that KJ has to say.

What DOES interest me is the fact that NBC declined to pick up the pilot/option for the stillborn remake of THE ROCKFORD FILES, the recent pet project of DS and KJ.

Hmmm, NBC. Isn't that the same network that--through CHASE--has given employment to both AN (regular role) and JMO (guest role)? Does that qualify as a form of sweet revenge? ;)

I would argue that the best revenge is that she got a recurring role in a show (HIMYM) that is House's direct competition In all seriousness, though, one of the things I admire most about JMo is her professionalism. In an ideal world, I'm sure she wishes the shows weren't competitors, but HIMYM was probably the best opportunity that came along.

9. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

How true. Her class and professionalism are at the core of her charm. Something else that radiates from her: she's still a kid at heart. One can readily pick up on that when witnessing the wonderful recent video and clips of the CHASE ep. Put that together with her tender, nurturing scenes from THE MIRACLE WORKER and I know that she will be a most excellent mother, someday.

Sooooh, I hope that the creators of HIMYM will acknowledge those salient points and make JMo THE MOTHER. :)

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Aleki77 @ 21/8/2010, 05:15)

PADRES Contra El Cancer Celebrates 25 Years of Service by Honoring Two Outstanding & Exemplary Supporters: George Lopez & Enrique Alejo

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 19 /PRNewswire/ --

On THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2010, PADRES Contra El Cancer (PADRES), ......

www.earthtimes.org/articles/press/l...jo,1429943.html

Jennifer Morrison did not go at the Padres Contra El Cancer :suici:

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

OMG!!!OMG!!!

CITAZIONE
    ajcookofficial
    AJ Cook

NOW, moving on...I'm in Vancouver about to start shooting my next movie with Jennifer Morrison. Excited to focus on something new.

http://twitter.com/ajcookofficial/status/26013616485

---------------------

AETN International to Offer Up Lifetime Movies

By Mansha Daswani
    Published: September 24, 2010

NEW YORK: AETN International is expanding into scripted programming at MIPCOM, delivering a slate of TV movies from Lifetime, led by Tangled (working title) with Hayden Panettiere.

ITV Global
    ADVERTISEMENT
    The TV movie tells the true story of an American exchange student accused of murdering her college roommate. Produced by Pilgrim Films and Television, Tangled, set for a 2011 broadcast, is available for presale. Also on offer at MIPCOM are He Loves Me featuring Heather Locklear, Gone starring Molly Parker, Never Tell a Lie with Clea Duvall and Ashley with Jennifer Morrison and AJ Cook.

“It’s been nearly one year since the merger of AETN and Lifetime, and we are pleased to mark this auspicious anniversary with the launch of Lifetime movies and other programs internationally,” said Sean Cohan, senior VP of international at AETN. “Lifetime is the highest-rated women’s network in the U.S. and is renowned for production quality and compelling storytelling, particularly its movies. We look forward to establishing AETN as the ‘go-to’ supplier of TV movies to the international broadcast community.”

Nancy Dubuc, president and general manager of HISTORY and Lifetime Networks, added, “Lifetime’s leading role in developing and producing original movies is unparalleled. As demand for quality original movies featuring top talent remains high, now it’s time to expand this success globally with these five gripping films through AETN International’s extensive reach across the world."

www.worldscreen.com/articles/display/27073

:tnx: Briteen :heart:

Edited by Aleki77 - 30/9/2010, 23:53

12. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

what movie????????

edit : awesome !!!

13. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

I could be wrong, but it sounds like Tangled (the movie starring Hayden P.) is about the Amanda Knox case, but AJ's and Jen's movie is called Ashley.

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

opss... you're right! I'm wrong to understand! thanks!

15. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

it's for the TV or the theater?

1758 replies since 4/8/2009, 11:36   71644 views