What's next for her - News, avvistamenti, indiscrezioni

News, sightings, rumors

« Older   Newer »

1. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (briteen @ 8/11/2010, 21:44) 
    wow, just for a minute I thought she was coming back to House and I panicked, thanks God, it's not true.

Matt is thinking what we're all thinking about the way the treat Jen's character when she was on the show. In the end the 3 year fellowship rule was an excuse to get rid of Jen. At least, she's appreciated in HIMYM, I hope she doesn't come back to House.

:tnx: for the article

I am so pleased to read all of these forceful, positive comments from M.Roush's excellent words. I think--hope--that all JMOLOVE forum contributors loved Cameron, but she is but a joyous memory. HOUSE is now a toxic waste dump to me and Jen is far better off to not return.

I'm not sure where the 3 year fellowship rule came from, but--if that is a HOUSE rule--then Chase, Foreman, minus-13, and Dr. Irrelevant (Taub) should all be gone....just like Cameron. It's just one more theory that gets stomped on by "Heel and Toe Films." :B):

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 8/11/2010, 22:47) 
    I hope she doesn't come back to House.

yes, me too.

I loved immensely Cameron, but I love more Jennifer and I want the best for her ... and also for us, because I think the crew of House, didn't only have behaved badly with Jennifer, but also with us, who are her fans.
    So: House? No, thank you!!

And then why should Cameron back in House? To go to bed again with Chase? or to talk again about the sperm of her dead husband?
    At this moment I don't see a possible storyline for Cameron, unless they bring back Jennifer to do the Hameron, but I find it almost impossible after the RIP of Greg Yaitanes.

This is all what I believe, too, Aleki. I think that another interesting question would be not whether Cameron should come back to the TV series, but would she return to her role IF THERE WERE TO BE A HOUSE MOVIE? What do you think? If such a movie would come about, do you think that Jennifer would be included? :huh:

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (comotion @ 8/11/2010, 23:42) 
    I think that another interesting question would be not whether Cameron should come back to the TV series, but would she return to her role IF THERE WERE TO BE A HOUSE MOVIE? What do you think? If such a movie would come about, do you think that Jennifer would be included? :huh:

everything depends on the script of this hypothetical film and the Cameron's storyline, but in light of what is happening now in House, Cameron has no room to maneuver.

3. Bru_na
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ops about Jen RT on 23oct. I only see the thanks now.

It was my pleasure.

When I saw Angie she showed me the italian flag. I was so proud. I know a little about all yours efforts. The forum, the travels, the informations. The site is the biggest source about her. And done with love.

It´s so importante for me see her recognize this efforts. You and Aleki made part of Scrapbook and the birthday video. You put Brazil on her map this is importante for us. You do our message arrive untill her. There no word to thanks you.

And the internation fight for hameron is brilliant.

We are together! :jen:

4. -ELY-
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (comotion @ 8/11/2010, 23:42) 
    This is all what I believe, too, Aleki. I think that another interesting question would be not whether Cameron should come back to the TV series, but would she return to her role IF THERE WERE TO BE A HOUSE MOVIE? What do you think? If such a movie would come about, do you think that Jennifer would be included? :huh:

An House movie? Come on, there will NEVER be an House movie. House is dying, a movie would be just a big waste of money.
    Movies from tv shows are made when the show has great success till the end, like Sex and the City, or A-Team, or during the show if it is even more successful, like the first X-Files movie. That's not the case of House, so I don't think that we will ever see a movie (thank God!!)

5. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (-ELY- @ 9/11/2010, 10:26) 

An House movie? Come on, there will NEVER be an House movie. House is dying, a movie would be just a big waste of money.
    , so I don't think that we will ever see a movie (thank God!!)
    [/QUOTE]

...O.K., that works for me. I really hope that it never happens, too. :B):

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    @hlarchive

JMo fans - couple comments from JMo in "Hollywood 411" segment on TV Guide Hot List party (TVGN, repeats thru weekend)

7. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 13/11/2010, 09:40) 
    @hlarchive

JMo fans - couple comments from JMo in "Hollywood 411" segment on TV Guide Hot List party (TVGN, repeats thru weekend)

I just saw the brief JMo interview on TV Guide's Hollywood 411. Jen revealed something that I never knew about her: she's terrified of flying. She went on to say--that to distract herself while flying--she watches t.v. programs. Her current favorites: Mad Men, 30 Rock, Modern Family (Yessssss!). She paused, and revealed that she also likes Breaking Bad and just finished the second season of True Blood--another pause and then she broke into that wonderful laugh of hers with the TVG correspondent...."I clearly fly a lot." :D :D

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

ohhh ... I also wish to see this interview so cute, but I searched everywhere and I have not been able to find it.
    Could someone record it and then put it online? (If you've never done I can help you to do so) *please*
    thanks so much to comotion for sharing with us :)

9. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks for the news

10. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

aww something new about her :D

"I clearly fly a lot." xD

too bad we can't find the video (she's gorgeous in her red dress)!

11. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 14/11/2010, 09:41) 
    ohhh ... I also wish to see this interview so cute, but I searched everywhere and I have not been able to find it.
    Could someone record it and then put it online? (If you've never done I can help you to do so) *please*
    thanks so much to comotion for sharing with us :)

You're very welcome, Aleki. I feel so bad because I recorded this from my TV but I have no technical knowledge as to how to upload it to the Internet. I checked the USA TVGuide schedule just now and that episode of Hollywood 411 will be televised again on Mon., Nov.15 at 1400hrs Pacific Time in the U.S. ;)

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

The Collective

CITAZIONE
    Spend Thanksgiving Eve 2010 at the trendy Meatpacking hot spot, The Collective!

Brought to you by the ONE Group, this eclectic eatery and lounge is located in the heart of MePa. Emanating a creative and quirky style, The Collective boasts 100 percent recycled and reclaimed materials that will capture your eye from the moment you enter. Adorned with a pill bottle chandelier, butterflies made from old records, and a wall of slot machines, this resto-lounge is the perfect destination for Thanksgiving Eve!

Providing Manhattan with one of the hottest social scenes, The Collective has played host to many celebrities, socialites, and fashionistas. Sightings include:

* Jonathan Cheban
    * LL Cool J
    * Real Housewife Jill Zarin
    * Neal Patrick Harris
    * Jennifer Morrison

http://joonbug.com/newyork/thanksgivingeve...ork/ya9syWvz0ah

13. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Saw UNSTOPPABLE this weekend. It amazing! The best action film I've seen in a long time! Go see it!! Let me know if u agree :)
    4 minutes ago
    http://twitter.com/#!/jenmorrisonlive/...249580153610240

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

https://twitter.com/jenmorrisonlive

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    TheFakeFakeGY

@jenmorrisonlive Your former colleagues HL & LE & show House are also nominated in different categories.No reason not 2 vote 4 them too yo!
    19 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/TheFakeFakeGY/status/4316831145787392

CITAZIONE
    jenmorrisonlive

RT @TheFakeFakeGY: @jenmorrisonlive Your former colleagues HL & LE & show House are also nominated in ... http://tmi.me/3e0o8
    17 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

https://twitter.com/jenmorrisonlive/status/4317438875279360

CITAZIONE
    TheFakeFakeGY

@jenmorrisonlive Thanks Jen! Hope 2 see ya @PeoplesChoice awards!I will DVR HIMYM tonight 2 watch your amazing performance after #House yo!
    8 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to jenmorrisonlive

https://twitter.com/TheFakeFakeGY/status/4319550615060480

1758 replies since 4/8/2009, 11:36   71644 views