spoiler comments #01

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (jennwithapen @ 16/10/2010, 01:16)
    @GregYaitanes you recently said you have the whole season planned, is Jennifer Morrison coming back for an episode?

http://twitter.com/stephmck/status/27474341325

@stephmck not allowed to say.

http://twitter.com/GregYaitanes/status/27474651714

Same old, same old...but he didn't say no...I think she'll be back.

thanks jennwithapen, but I don't know whether I'm happy if she'll back in House. I loved Cameron, but now why should she back? for the Huddy? No thank you! I prefer that Jennifer may become a regular in HIMYM ... less stress, for all.

2. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 15/10/2010, 19:19)
    thanks jennwithapen, but I don't know whether I'm happy if she'll back in House. I loved Cameron, but now why should she back? for the Huddy? No thank you! I prefer that Jennifer may become a regular in HIMYM ... less stress, for all.

I'm not saying she should necessarily; I just think she will. I'm really torn about where I'd like to see her best. HIMYM is so funny, but I think she does drama REALLY well (Chase). Assuming House wraps after Season 8, I'd hate for her not to be there for the end. At the same time, I would not want her to return to House unless the story was really compelling/challenging. So I'm torn...

My instincts, though, are 1. Jen already knows exactly how long she'll be on HIMYM...in other words, that story has an ending (Zoey likely not the mama); and 2. She has an emotional attachment to House - it was her big break and she was part of it for so many years - I think she would go back if asked.

3. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

I don't think she will be back
    Greg Yataines just tries to keep Cameron's fans who didn't quit the show yet
    in a last interview Jen said she hasn't been in recent contact with anyone from the show....(it makes me a little sad, she spent 6 years with those people and she has no contact with them anymore.....yes a little family -_- )
    and I don't want her on the show to support the huddy
    but I would like to see her in the last episode of the show

Edited by aurore - 16/10/2010, 14:13

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (jennwithapen @ 16/10/2010, 02:33)
    My instincts, though, are 1. Jen already knows exactly how long she'll be on HIMYM...in other words, that story has an ending (Zoey likely not the mama);

HIMYM producers have said that Jennifer will be playing in the season finale and that maybe she has the chance to join the permanent cast for next year ... so ...
    everything can happen

168 replies since 10/9/2009, 08:45   3078 views