1. mvitto
        -1   +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE

THREAD DEDICATO ALLE FOTO E RACCONTI DI FORTUNATI FANS
    CHE HANNO AVUTO L'OCCASIONE DI INCONTRARE JENNIFER

THIS THREAD IS FOR PHOTOS AND STORIES BY LUCKY FANS
    THAT HAVE HAD THE CHANCE TO MET JENNIFER

non siate timidi: raccontate la vostra esperienza!
    don't be shy: tell us your experience!

le mie foto con jen si trovano in MQ nel mio LJ :wub:

Little story behind the encounter with Jen...

On 12th May 2007 The Telefilm Festival invited Jennifer Morrison as a guest and my House Cameron italian forum friends and I went there to meet her...
    ohhhhhh, Jen is an angel on earth. She was so kind, cute, smiled all the time...
    when she entered in the cinema room, we looked each other in our eyes, I gave her a big smile and she smiled to me! I think she liked the fans contact/love, she was very genuine, hasn't a superstar or vip behaviour!
    We shot the Italia1-promo in 10-15mins and then she had to go away... but I was there for her so I pursued her trough stairs, the cinema rooms where the festival took place, and outside... I stopped Jen many times to take the autograph, photos with her and with her and my friends... when my friend Gianky gave a peluche to Jen (you can see a little black devil on the several Jen-sites galleries) she kissed her on both glances... I couldn't believe it!!! OMG jen was soOo sweet!!! We really enjoyed her and we acted politely to her repeating 'please, sorry, thank you...' *____*

I can only say that the interpreter, the body-guards tried to keep her apart and were not so kind, but she was so gentle with my requests and everytime I asked for something she stopped them and gave me her time :D few minutes ok, but the best she could do for me!!! sooooooooooooooooooooo nice!!!

that's all!!!

Edited by Aleki77 - 1/1/2010, 15:43

103 replies since 5/6/2009, 11:02   10015 views