We met Jennifer (photos & stories)

« Older   Newer »

1. -ELY-
        +1   -1

User deleted

Eccovi le foto del mio incontro:

image image

image image

chiedo perdono per il ritardo, per parafrasare Jack Nicholson "All work and no play makes Ely a dull girl"
    :D

Edited by mvitto - 17/7/2010, 16:05

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

OHHH!!! bella tata!

Grazie Ely *__*

3. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

thank you!!!

4. ~joey
        +1   -1

User deleted

Grazie! *_______*

5. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    I was on Touched by An Angel so I met that cast (and Valerie Bertinelli was on at the time) as well as Jennifer Morrison who's now on House. Jennifer was awesome (I played one of her BFFs), very professional and talented.
    http://yawriters.blogspot.com/2009/10/travels-with-tina.html

CITAZIONE
    During intermission we spotted Jennifer Morrison (Kirk mama!) but she was all cute and chatty with friends so we didn't approach.
    http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_startrek/598214.html

6. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

da www.bleedcubbieblue.com/2006/12/7/93720/2661

CITAZIONE
    we have Gary Cole, which is pretty cool

but for the guys of the group, Jenny Morrison (sorry Jennifer), the brunette from House, went to Prospect

CITAZIONE
    Not to rag on famous people, but Jennifer Morrison was not my favorite.

Funny story about her:
    I was a senior going off to a debate tournament leaving our classroom and walking to the vans. Jenny (a freshman at the time) runs up to walk out with me. Exclaiming "Thank god I caught up with you, I was afraid I was going to have to walk with those to geeks"

I reply: "Oh you mean my brother?"

needless to say she was a bit embarassed, and uncomfortably walked between my brother and I to the van...

ELY mi traduci questo sketch please?

7. -ELY-
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Non per parlare male di persone famose, ma Jennifer Morrison non è una delle mie preferite.

Una storiella divertente su di lei:
    Ero un senior e stavo uscendo dalla classe per andare ad un dibattito, mi stavo dirigendo verso le macchine. Jenny (che all'epoca era una matricola) mi raggiunge per uscire con me. Esclama: "grazie al cielo ti ho raggiunto, avevo paura di dover uscire insieme a quei geeks"

Ho risposto: "oh, intendi mio fratello?"

non c'è bisogno di dire che era un po' imbarazzata e si è diretta verso la macchina a disagio tra me e mio fratello

Vabbè, è la classica figura di mer*a. Io ne faccio una alla settimana di queste, soprattutto al lavoro...

"Signora, suo marito ecc... ecc..."

"Veramente è mio padre"

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

oh beh ... se parliamo di figure di merd* ... pure io ne so qualcosa ...
    "Hey ciao, dov'è la mamma che le devo spiegare un paio di cose?"
    "Beh, beh ... veramente sono maggiorenne!"

*blush*
    (... era il mio secondo giorno di lavoro!)

9. -ELY-
        +1   -1

User deleted

Beh, ma quello lo hanno chiesto anche a me mentre ero in vacanza in Tunisia!

"I tuoi dove sono?"

"A casa, ho 23 anni"

10. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

avevo capito giusto! ma lei non era una nerd? :blink: e i nerds non sono amici dei geeks?!? :wacko:

belle le vostre avventure girls

forse era nerd all'high school ma non al college!!!

11. eliith
        +1   -1

User deleted

I'm trying to put here the URL from the pics but i can't :(

twitpic: http://twitpic.com/photos/eliith

http://twitpic.com/21hyv4

http://twitpic.com/21c8ik

you tube: www.youtube.com/user/eliith

Edited by Aleki77 - 4/7/2010, 17:15

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hello eliith,
    Welcome here :welcome:

what problem the forum gives you?

EDIT: now it's ok :)

Edited by Aleki77 - 4/7/2010, 17:20

13. ~joey
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks! *_*

14. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ciao, mvitto and fans,
    My Jen moment can't begin to compare with all of your wonderful adventures, especially
    the warm, wonderful time in Milan of 12/5/2007. She is so genuine, isn't she?

Anyway, I was determined to see her in NYC in the Miracle Worker. I flew overnight from the U.S.
    west coast and got into NYC on the morning of 10 March, 2010. After quickly checking into my
    hotel, I ate a hurried lunch and, with virtually no sleep from the night before, I ran the couple of
    blocks to the Circle In the Square theater and picked up my pre-ordered ticket. This was the matinee performance.

The seat was perfect: in a corner and in the first row, feet touching the stage. I gasped silently to myself when the lights came up at the start and there she was, center stage! The opening moment, when she cradled the infant Helen Keller, was intense as she walked over to within a foot of where I sat. I was in awe!

I was so impressed by JM's performance. The way she could disappear through an exit on one "side" of the stage and then reappear, only moments later AND IN ANOTHER WARDROBE on the opposite side of the stage, was most admirable. Our Jen is certainly in shape. Also, her American southern accent was spot on. I have lived in the American states of Alabama and Georgia so I know what I am talking about. And, for me, there was a solid, emotional connection to her character, something that can only occur from a talented actor.

After the show, I hurried back to my hotel and freshened up a bit, then raced out to get a hurried early dinner, briefly stopped in at the M and M World across the street (this kid's a chocaholic), and back to the theater for the evening performance.

The second show was every bit as good as the matinee. This time I had a seat on the opposite side from where I had sat before, in the second row and in the middle. I could see her face in scenes now where I had only seen her back earlier.

I felt so jubilant at having seen her perform, and "in-the-round" is the perfect format to see an actor who you worship. I was getting tired from my emotional day with very little rest, but I knew that I was especially lucky that she appeared in both shows; that she hadn't elected to take off from one performance and let an understudy step in.

I brought my small camera with me so I waited in the theater lobby after the second show to see if she would appear. There were a lot of people hanging around and the first actor to come by was Matthew Modine. A few moments after that, Allison Pill showed up. Then, through a small group of people, I saw her! Jen had signed a few autographs and, suddenly, she was making her way clear with practically no one around her. I raced up to her and nervously held out my Playbill and pen to her, addressing her at the same time. She beamed brightly, took my pen and Playbill to sign and I asked her if I could take her picture. "Of course," she responded, and then posed for me as I lined up my shot and, as I fumbled with my new camera, I promptly clicked the ON/OFF button! "Oh, I don't think it took," she said. I was star-struck and thoroughly embarrassed.

As I was fumbling with the camera, she patiently waited and asked me who she should make the autograph to. I couldn't believe her thoughtfulness and kindness. My favorite movie star, asking me who she should make the autograph to. Who takes the time to do that? When I told her my name, she hesitated for a second, asking for the correct spelling, as my name can be spelled a variety of ways.

I tried to take a second shot--again, she posed--and, wouldn't you know it, I made the same mistake. "Nope, she said, "I don't think that worked, either." I took the autographed Playbill: Much love, Jennifer Morrison, thanked her and just retreated, not wanting to hold up the other people who were standing behind me and wanting the same.

I was both elated and deflated. Why hadn't I simply asked one of the people waiting behind me to just take a shot of us together? One of them would surely have known, better than I, how to operate my own camera. And why had I lost my nerve and not told her how impressed I was by her tour-de-force performance? I guess I just don't do well in the presence of especially pretty women, and Jen is hypnotic. She radiated through the crowd; the kind of face and figure that
    would turn heads in crowded Times Square on a cold March day.

Later, at my hotel, I should have been able to get into a sound sleep, but I couldn't get over my photographic faux pas. I had the chance of a lifetime and I blew it.

The next morning, I flew back here, still beating myself for my lost opportunity but very, very thankful that I got to see her act. She is everything that I had heard about, and I want
    so desperately for her to have a brilliant future career so that all of us, her very devoted fans, can
    continue to enjoy the visage and talents of this wonderful person. :)

15. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

:tnx: :tnx: :tnx: for your story! I'm always delighted by reading other fans "adventures" about meeting JMO!!!

I'm sorry your camera hasn't worked right :unsure:
    but I'm so happy that she acted like she did with me :heart: :heart: :heart: and that you could see her on stage, twice!!!

she's so good in person

103 replies since 5/6/2009, 11:02   9892 views