1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

season 7's premiere episode will be called "Thunder Roadtrip"

LJ ohnotheydidnt

2. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

I would say it's looking less and less likely that JMo will return to House this Season. In an interview that Jesse Spencer just did with Michael Ausiello, he made it clear that Chase has moved on and he'll have several new girls in his life this season ("new meat for the grinder"...can't believe he went there!). :suici:

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/08/03/hou...chase-spoilers/

3. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    MattMitovich@bistrottissimo Because Chase is gonna be in BIG-TIME playboy mode this season, say David/Katie/Jesse. #house
    about 6 hour ago via UberTwitter in reply to bistrottissimo
    http://twitter.com/MattMitovich/status/20198570168

yaaaa!!! JMO is free from House and chameron finally! :P

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Lisa Edelstein: Dr. ‘House’ Makes For One Sexy Boyfriend!

by Matt Webb Mitovich

Will they or won’t they? Pfft, that’s yesterday’s news. That question is now moot on Fox’s ‘House,’ seeing as in the season finale Dr. Mean (played by Hugh Laurie) and boss lady Cuddy finally agreed on what viewers have known all along, and decided they just might be better together than alone.

But how will this workplace romance play out? Can a House in love be the same House we love? On the red carpet at Fox’s Monday-night All-Star Party, Lisa Edelstein spoke with Fancast about whether playing doctor with House is good medicine.

What are we to make of those paparazzi photos that surfaced of you and Hugh Laurie cuddling on a beach as House and Cuddy?
    Hugh and I were sneaking off to Malibu for a secret rendezvous, but because I’m very vain I brought a lighting crew with me.

Are things going well for them when the new season starts?
    Things are going really well. They are definitely exploring this relationship. There are problems built in, but it’s been really fun so far.

What kind of a boyfriend is he?
    Sexy. A sexy boyfriend. He’s smart and sexy, come on! Why would she be there otherwise?

[Series creator] David Shore told me the premiere picks up about barely 20 minutes after the finale. Are we going to catch them, what, “rounding second base”?
    Possibly, possibly….

Do they exchange any words along the lines of “This is something I always knew would happen”?
    I think they both felt that way. There’s some implication in what they talk about that there’s always been a deep relationship between the two of them. This is just furthering that exploration.

But please reassure us that House and Cuddy will still have their bickering-filled scenes and encounters.
    Absolutely. That’s the thing – David managed to write episodes in which all the things you would worry about happening to the show itself, they worry about happening to their relationship in the hospital. They need that dynamic, they need to be at each other’s throats in some way. So there is a bit of a struggle trying to find their footing and remember who they are with each other at work.

Is Cuddy happy?
    I think right now, yes. They’re both going into it with a lot of gusto.

And as an actress, are you excited to have this new flavor to play?
    It’s been great. Seven years into a show and it’s a great story line and I love who I work with. I couldn’t be happier!

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/...sexy-boyfriend/

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Question: I know she's on CSI: NY now, but is there any chance Sela Ward will be returning to House this season? —Josh
    Ausiello: No. That particular 'ship has sailed. This season's all about the Cuddster. "House and Cuddy alone in a room have had chemistry—that's never been in doubt," says exec producer Katie Jacobs. "Can it work in the real world? Can it work with them being coworkers? She's his boss, she has a kid, he's always breaking the rules... Can it work? I don't know, but that's the question [this season]. And she's not necessarily trying to change him. It's not like she goes, 'Oh well, I'll give it a try with House and hopefully he'll grow up.' He's never going to grow up. And she sort of thinks, 'I love him enough, maybe it could work. It's complicated.'"

Question: I'm kind of obsessed with your story about House's new opening title sequence. How exactly will it be different? —Jennifer
    Ausiello: Let's ask Katie Jacobs, who's working on the revamp as we speak. "It's not all new," she says, "but I'm making a few changes because Jennifer [Morrison] is no longer in the main titles. And I am changing a little bit more than that, but I'm not changing so much that you're losing what you love about the opening titles." Jacobs also confirmed that a "few new names"—presumably Olivia Wilde and Peter Jacobson—have been added to the opening as well.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/08/04/ask...ys-house-bones/

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Former "House" star Jennifer Morrison had a very tricky exit contract, but apparently it leaves room for her to appear in up to three episodes of the new season if the stars align.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/20...more-house.html

7. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

Question: My birthday is this Thursday, so I think I deserve some House scoop. I miss Jennifer Morrison and I was wondering if she is still returning for a few episodes this season. —Jen
    Ausiello: Producers have an option to bring her back for three episodes, but it remains to be seen if that option will be exercised. My guess is it will, but not until later in the season.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/08/18/ask...-anatomy-bones/

8. -ELY-
        +1   -1

User deleted

Question: Any word on if we will see House babysitting Cuddy’s baby this season on House? —Janine
    Ausiello: We will. An early season 7 eppy will find Dr. Crankydoodle spending some one-on-one time with little Rachel. The playdate will underscore one of the biggest challenges facing Huddy. “She’s a single parent, and I think it’s only right that we deal with that issue,” says exec producer Katie Jacobs. “House is her significant other, and she also has a kid. We will explore the reality of what that means and how willing Cuddy is at first to share Rachel and expose her child to the relationship. And because it is a real relationship, I think she feels obligated to.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/08/18/ask...-anatomy-bones/

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

House - Episode 7.01 - Now What? - Press Release

CITAZIONE
    HOUSE AND CUDDY CALL IN SICK ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF “HOUSE” MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, ON FOX

In the aftermath of last season’s emotional finale in which House and Cuddy admitted they had feelings for each other, as Season Seven begins, they are exploring the ramifications of those feelings and attempting to make a real relationship work. Meanwhile, due to a colleague’s illness, Princeton Plainsboro is left without a neurosurgeon on site, threatening the hospital’s accreditation as a Level 1 Trauma Center. As the team attempts treatment to get their sick colleague back to work, they discover there is more to the illness than they originally suspected and turn to House for direction. Instead, House remains elusive, leaving the team on its own in the “Now What?” season premiere episode of HOUSE airing Monday, Sept. 20 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-701) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House; Lisa Edelstein as Dr. Lisa Cuddy; Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson; Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman; Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase; Peter Jacobson as Dr. Chris Taub; Olivia Wilde as Thirteen/Dr. Remy Hadley

Guest Cast: Chris Connor as Alex; George Wyner as Richardson; Matthew Salinger as Malkin

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/house-epi...l#ixzz0yQFLYBHB

House - Episode 7.01 - Now What? - HQ Promotional Photos

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

House MD Season 7 Preview #11

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZNopoEP87o

CITAZIONE
    promo for House S7E01, with plenty of new bits.
    Huddy Sex.

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

I am so super-excited about the ‘House’ premiere (airing Sept. 20)! Is it going to live up to the hype? – Lelinor
    I think so, especially since Hugh Laurie and Lisa Edelstein act almost exclusively opposite each other in their scenes, and that results in a pretty intense character study à la last season’s psych ward opener. My only quibble is that throughout much of their (ahem) bonding, House is withholding one whopper of a secret from his lady love.

Does the ‘House’ premiere have anything worth watching for someone who doesn’t like “Huddy”? – Sabrina
    Well, the Patient Of The Week is a pretty important doctor at Princeton Plainsboro. Also, the episode closes with a nifty twist I didn’t see coming.

Remember the spoiler pics with House and Cuddy at the beach? They were all over the Internet some weeks ago, but we haven’t seen any of these scenes in any promos. Will House and Cuddy really go on a “road trip”? – Ally
    A trip is planned. I will say that much.

Are House and Cuddy on a first name basis now, at least outside of the hospital? – DeJune
    Why, just because they are “together”? Nah, they still call each other “House” and “Cuddy”… and the occasional “Honeybuns.”

Have ‘House’s opening credits been changed yet? – Sophie
    Do you mean, is Jennifer Morrison removed from them? No, her name and clip are still there, at least in the cut I saw.

The new group photo for ‘House’ indicates that there might be something going on between Chase and Thirteen. Does the premiere give something away about that? – Christina
    Let’s just say that Chase drops a huge question at Thirteen’s footsteps – at what either is the best or worst-possible time.

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/...chuck-and-more/

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

from Jennifer Morrison's twitter:

CITAZIONE
    jenmorrisonlive
    @Aleki77 even I didn't know that... That's wierd. Are you sure?
    15 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to Aleki77

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    MattMitovich

@bistrottissimo @jenmorrisonlive TEMP credits that could change for broadcast Monday. I've clarified my Big Tease item.

1 minuto fa

http://twitter.com/MattMitovich/status/24500004848

CITAZIONE
    Have ‘House’s opening credits been changed yet? – Sophie
    Do you mean, is Jennifer Morrison removed from them? No, her name and clip are still there, at least in the rough cut I saw. UPDATE: I have since been reminded that the press screeners feature temp credits that could change for broadcast.

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/...chuck-and-more/

Edited by Aleki77 - 14/9/2010, 22:24

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

The list of guest stars on "House" continues to grow.

Dylan Baker ("The Good Wife"), Matthew Lillard and Amy Irving ("Alias") have booked guest spots on the hit Fox drama this season, executive producer Katie Jacobs confirmed to THR at Monday night's Fox Fall Party in West Hollywood.

In addition to those three, Jennifer Grey will also be appearing in the new season, Jacobs said.

The big question when Season 7 premieres Sept. 20 isn't what the latest medical mystery will be, but whether House and Cuddy's new relationship will complicate matters. In the sixth season finale, Cuddy declared her love for the former Vicodin-popping doctor after he witnessed a patient die after a crane collapsed.

"There [are] new reasons for them to be tense," "House" star Lisa Edelstein, who plays hospital head Lisa Cuddy, told THR. "All the things that make House who he is are not the things that are conducive to a great relationship. And she knows that."

Things will get even more intense for the pair now that they are embarking on new ground.

"How do you resolve the fact that you're in love with a guy who's impossible?," Edelstein said. "They struggle with all that stuff, but I think it's very important to see House go through that struggle in the same way he struggled with drugs and the way he struggled with alcohol and his struggle with himself."

Jacobs shared Edelstein's sentiment, noting that the House-Cuddy dynamic will affect their relationship at work for obvious reasons. And House's team will pick up on the pairing. ("Right away everyone's going to know," she said.)

"It's a brand new take on the hospital for us because House and Cuddy work together," Jacobs told THR. "He still has to go to her for permission to move in the hospital, to run certain tests, to take certain chances and when that person that you work for you're sleeping with, you wonder if you're making the same choices, so it's fun. It's unexplored territory."

In the opening scene of the upcoming premiere, House and Cuddy find themselves in an intimate setting, and according to Jacobs, that was the plan all along.

"It's certainly not the same as two people meeting at a bar and going home and having sex," she said, adding that the writers "really wanted to pick it up right where [Season 6] left off."

While Jacobs did not give details on when or how Thirteen (played by Olivia Wilde, who is currently shooting "Cowboys & Aliens") returns into the fold, she said the character will be back this season.

Source: Hollywood Reporter

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/house-sea...l#ixzz0zbMI9mNz

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

From JMO's Twitter:

CITAZIONE
    jenmorrisonlive

So far Im not on any episodes of house for season 7 and have not yet been contacted for any future eps. Sorry guys.
    7 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

http://twitter.com/jenmorrisonlive/status/24585492145

48 replies since 18/5/2010, 07:29   3353 views