1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE

Episode 6.06 of How I Met Your Mother will be called "A "Like Me" Story"

source

CITAZIONE
    himymprod

Make sure to check out the TV Guide Channel tonight at 8:00 p.m. for behind-the-scenes #HIMYM footage from their recent visit to the set!!
    less than a minute ago via web

http://twitter.com/himymprod/status/24781499004

RECENT?? when???

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

How I Met Your Mother - Episode 6.01 - Big Days - Promotional Photos

source

How I Met Your Mother - Episode 6.02 - Cleaning House - Promotional Photos

source

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Geoff Stults to Woo Robin on How I Met Your Mother
    Posted on September 17th, 2010 1:38 PM by L.J. Gibbs

The casting of Jennifer Morrison on the coming season of How I Met Your Mother has a lot of people talking - and starting "Mother" rumors - but Ted's not the only one getting a new love interest. Geoff Stults has been cast as Robin's latest fling.

This fling could be big, too. In more ways than one.

Stults

Geoff Stults has landed a substantial role. Heh heh.

Robin will meet a man named Max, played by Stults (Happy Town, October Road, 7th Heaven), and here's what Cobie Smulders told TV Guide about Max: "He is very well endowed ... she shares that with her friends and I believe the word 'gherkin' might be used."

Wow. Snooki would be so jealous.

source

4. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Oh Barney's brother is back :D

thanks Aleki !

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

:) it's my pleasure ;)

How I Met Your Mother PROMO 6x01 Big days (Season Premiere)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHyo_YlNVUU

6. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Enjoyed working on How I Met Your Mother yesterday, @jenmorrisonlive was awesome. Now time to go to the gym...
    about 11 hours ago via web

http://twitter.com/MrJustinReed/status/24790025617

Edited by mvitto - 18/9/2010, 09:33

7. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

I'm so excited for this show to return and it's all Jennifer's doing! :D

Last season I wasn't so happy with the show. The second half of the season wasn't that good, but now that Jen has joined the cast, I'm full of glee

8. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (pandora1308 @ 18/9/2010, 11:53)
    Last season I wasn't so happy with the show. The second half of the season wasn't that good, but now that Jen has joined the cast, I'm full of glee

yes, last season was a bit disapointing but there was good comments for the season premiere so...I can't wait to see this new season :P

9. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

I think the same!

10. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

How I Met My Nemesis: Was Jennifer Morrison Cast as a Baddie?
    Today 5:30 AM PDT by Jennifer Arrow

Neil Patrick Harris is probably teasing us when he says that Jennifer Morrison's new character on How I Met Your Mother is a villain. Probably, but not definitely...

VIDEO AND MORE:

www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with...l#ixzz104jIA32I

www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/index.html

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE

Harris teases Morrison 'HIMYM' role

Monday, September 20 2010, 14:33 BST
    By Catriona Wightman, TV Reporter

Neil Patrick Harris has dropped hints about Jennifer Morrison's upcoming role on How I Met Your Mother.

The House star joined the cast earlier this month as a love interest for Ted (Josh Radnor).

"Jennifer Morrison is on the show in more than one episode," Harris told E! Online. "She's a love interest... or is she the villain to Ted's character?"

He added: "It's a contentious relationship, which makes the sex great."

However, Harris refused to reveal too much information, saying: "This year, we're trying to keep things under the radar a little bit, because every time we say that a guest star's on, then we have to say who they are and then by the time you see the show it's not really a surprise.

"Our show is sort of like Lost. The more you reveal, the more you know, and that would give away the secrets."

The new season of How I Met Your Mother begins tonight at 8/7c on CBS

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/news/a277...rticle_continue

12. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

awwww NPH says some words about JMo :rolleyes:

13. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

I hope there are scenes with JM and NPH. I'd be a very happy fangirl :D

Thanks for the interview!

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Building a career in Hollywood is all about networking and I was thrilled when I learned that a former orchestra-mate of a family from the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra who I know has switched careers and is now the twice-Emmy nominated for Best Editing editor on the CBS show “How I Met Your Mother.” This past Wednesday, I drove to the Fox lot to meet with her. Since I’m a television professional who was visiting the set to learn more about possible careers in the industry, I didn’t want to act non-professional like a fan girl, so I did not take photos past the entrance gate. (Sorry to disappoint you, Mom!)
    fox lot
    Sue, the editor, took me on a tour of all of the sets (the show does not tape in front of a live audience, so they have the opportunity to be a little more detailed than typical sitcoms). She then brought me to sit anc chat with the director (Pamela Fryman, who has directed nearly every episode) and writer as a scene was shot featuring Jennifer Morrison from House on New York Street (where they also shoot my favorite show, Bones). I also met one of the main actors, Josh Radnor, who graduated from Kenyon College like me, and it was great to talk with him about our similar college experience.

After observing filming, Sue took me to her office and showed me her editing bay and answered a lot of questions for me and dispensed some great advice. Right now, I am enjoying working in reality (specifically in story producing), but should I want to move over to scripted editing or directing, I want to be certain that I am not pigeonholing myself. One piece of advice she gave me that I will keep top of mind from job to job is to ensure that I find skills at each job that can be applicable to a wide variety of jobs. This is one way to ensure pigeonholing doesn’t happen.

http://susanisk.com/archives/1780

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

HIMYM NPH Teases Jennifer Morrison’s Role + Exec: New Season is Best Yet

Neil Patrick Harris has dropped hints about Jennifer Morrison’s upcoming role on How I Met Your Mother.

The House star joined the cast earlier this month as a love interest for Ted (Josh Radnor).

“Jennifer Morrison is on the show in more than one episode,” Harris told E. “She’s a love interest… or is she the villain to Ted’s character?”

He added: “It’s a contentious relationship, which makes the sex great.”

However, Harris refused to reveal too much information, saying: “This year, we’re trying to keep things under the radar a little bit, because every time we say that a guest star’s on, then we have to say who they are and then by the time you see the show it’s not really a surprise.

“Our show is sort of like Lost. The more you reveal, the more you know, and that would give away the secrets.”

Carter Bays has claimed that the upcoming sixth season will be the best yet.

Bays admitted to TVG that the show had suffered a creative slump in the previous year.

“At the end of last season, I think we were all feeling really old, and there’s been kind of a rejuvenation around here,” he claimed. “I think a lot of it has to do with the stories of the season.”

He explained that new episodes will move away from stand-alone stories and return to the series arc as Ted (Josh Radnor) searches for a wife.

“While it was fun doing the stand-alones, there’s a bit of amnesia every week,” he said. “You keep hitting the reset button. This year, we won’t do that as much. If you only see one episode, it’ll be funny and you’ll totally enjoy it, but if you stick with it, you’ll be rewarded for it.”

Bays also suggested that he would like the sitcom to continue for at least two more seasons.

“Eight seasons will be great,” he admitted. “If it’s more than that, it’ll be great too. We’ll definitely do this for as long as we’re having fun. We know where we will end up and this year will kick-start that eventual final chapter.”

The new season of How I Met Your Mother begins tonight at 8/7c on CBS.

http://gamerpoop.com/?p=3490

485 replies since 10/9/2010, 01:46   22266 views