HIMYM - News, spoilers, general discussion

« Older   Newer »

1. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

'How I Met Your Mother': Katy Perry isn't so bright in new clip

For a show that seems to have a high profile guest star in almost every episode, you'd think the folks at "How I Met Your Mother" would be relatively nonplussed by Katy Perry's upcoming cameo.
    But they're really, really jazzed.

After teaser photos and a "Saturday Night Live"-style promo plugging her appearance, CBS has unleashed a scene from the Feb. 7 episode (below).
    And it thoroughly explains the title, "Oh Honey" -- as that's the response Marshall (Jason Segel) gives upon hearing every anecdote of Perry's sub-par intelligence.

We're excited to see the pop star join the gang, but we're a bit more interested in the return of Zoey (Jennifer Morrison). While Barney's (Neil Patrick Harris) off chasing "Honey," it seems Ted (Josh Radnor) slips back into "crush" mode with his married friend/nemesis.

sneak peek here (sorry I don't know to post the video <_< ): http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/20...n-new-clip.html

2. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

BTS clip with Jennifer : http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/how-i-met...content=Twitter

6 days

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

How I Met Your Mother - Episode 6.15 - Oh Honey - Sneak Peek & BTS Clip

www.megavideo.com/?v=OFH7CCGO

4. Irrational24
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks aurore, thanks Aleki
    Can't wait to watch it!

5. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks for the vid Aleki :)

edit: another sneek peak :

Ted and Zoey thing ?!? :D

Edited by aurore - 2/2/2011, 13:26

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

thank you aurore

How I Met Your Mother - Episode 6.15 - Oh Honey - Promo

www.megavideo.com/?v=VP89IDFZ

www.megavideo.com/?v=EBX56HYQ

Edited by MissisMad77 - 3/2/2011, 16:36

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE

How I Met Your Mother - Episode 6.17 - Garbage Island - Press Release

MARSHALL BECOMES OBSESSED WITH SAVING THE ENVIRONMENT AND TED RUNS INTO ZOEY'S EX-HUSBAND, THE CAPTAIN, ON "HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER," MONDAY, FEB. 21

"Garbage Island" - After Marshall sees a documentary about garbage, he becomes fixated on saving the environment. Meanwhile, Ted runs into Zoey's ex-husband, The Captain, and Robin forces Barney to admit he has feelings for Nora, the girl who made history as his first Valentine's Day date ever, on HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, Monday, Feb. 21 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Nazanin Boniadi ("General Hospital") guest stars as Nora.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Ted.............................................. Josh Radnor
    Marshall........................................ Jason Segel
    Barney................................ Neil Patrick Harris
    Lily........................................ Alyson Hannigan
    Robin ..................................... Cobie Smulders

RECURRING CAST
    Narrator.......................................... Bob Saget
    The Captain........................... Kyle Maclachlan
    Zoey..................................... Jennifer Morrison
    Arthur....................................... Bob Odenkirk
    Wendy.................................... Charlene Amoia

GUEST CAST:
    Nora...................................... Nazanin Boniadi
    Meeker..................................... Daniel O'Brien
    Food Guy................................. Edward Flores

WRITTEN BY: Tom Ruprecht
    DIRECTED BY: Michael Shea

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/how-i-met...l#ixzz1CvyOimKI

8. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

He must become her EX husband in the next two episodes! Or maybe he is already and that's just one more secret about her soon to be revealed. Can't wait!

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

I'm really curious about this episode!!! :D

10. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks Aleki !
    3 episodes in a row, that's cool :rolleyes:

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

And after this episode, Jennifer will be in another episode and then in the season finale. I think we will see her again in the episode in late February and then nothing until in the season finale.what does it do away Ted and Zoey? and Why?

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE

‘HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER’: ‘LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL’ FOR MARSHALL AND LILY, SAYS EP

Tired of weeping during How I Met Your Mother? Join the club. Co-creator and EP Craig Thomas owes us all a box of tissues and a big hug for the emotional turmoil we’ve experienced watching Marshall deal with his father’s death. The good news? Thomas tells me there’s major funny on the way. For one, Marshall is in Minnesota for the next two episodes, and in the Feb. 7 episode, he (like many fans) is looking for a distraction from all the sadness.

Thomas sums it up for us: “This episode starts up with Marshall calling back home and saying, ‘Guys, I’m in Minnesota. I’m dealing with the loss of my father; it’s a lot. Now, talk to me, and tell me a story. Tell me something that has nothing to do with my father or death or anything bad. I want some gossip, and I want to be distracted. Go.’ Sometimes [friends] are there to talk about real stuff; sometimes they’re there to completely distract you and let you go a little deeper into denial by telling you something stupid or making you laugh or telling you some petty gossip about a romantic intrigue. That’s the mode we’ll be in.”

Don’t be fooled, though. It is very much a Ted-centric episode (with guest star Katy Perry) that feels like “old-school How I Met Your Mother.” “It’s a true romantic comedy — a very sweet-hearted, hopeful episode,” Thomas says.

“I’m not laughing out loud yet, Sandra,” you might be saying. Fine. How about this: Looking ahead one more week (to an episode I scooped about here), Lily will be missing Marshall so much as Valentine’s Day approaches, she takes matters into her own tiny, slightly creepy hands.

“Lily’s missing Marshall so badly that she has a body pillow that she’s started sleeping with that she’s started to anthropomorphize it in a weird way. She’s starting to throw Marshall’s shirt on it and talk to it. There’s some really funny stuff,” Thomas describes.

And what about the baby Marshmallow we were hoping the happy couple would be making this season? Surely, no pillow can help her with that. (At least we hope they can’t…eeew) Sad fact: Real Marshall might not be up for that either — at least for a bit.

“It doesn’t feel real that we jump right back, ‘All right let’s go have sex. My dad just died. Let’s get back on the baby train immediately,’” Thomas says. “Ultimately, we’re going to see Lily and Marshall get through this tragic time and see what it means for them as they move forward in their lives. Is there going to be a light at the end of the tunnel for Marshall and Lily? For sure.”

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/04/csi-just...er-tv-spoilers/

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    8 p.m., CBS
    How I Met Your Mother

Zoey (Jennifer Morrison) sets up Ted (Josh Radnor) with her cousin, Honey (guest star Katy Perry)—but Ted decides he actually has feelings for Zoey.

http://tvshow-warehouse.com/chuck-greek-an...code-14433.html

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

From Jmo's twitter

CITAZIONE
    jenmorrisonlive

Lots of zoey tonight on HIMYM and KATY PERRY!! Its a good one tonight :)

2 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#!/jenmorrisonlive/...712015444381696

Edited by Aleki77 - 8/2/2011, 00:27

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

How I Met Your Mother - Episode 6.16 - Desperation Day - HD Promo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIc7qcX7qeY

485 replies since 10/9/2010, 01:46   22273 views