HIMYM - News, spoilers, general discussion

« Older   Newer »

1. -ELY-
        +1   -1

User deleted

Grazie!!

Spero per lei che alla fine il suo personaggio si riveli per essere davvero La Madre.
    Nonostante io non segua il tf e non mi piaccia molto sarebbe davvero ottimo per lei aver raggiunto un ruolo del genere, perchè comunque HIMYM il suo pezzettino di storia della tv l'ha fatto.

2. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

love the pic, can't wait to see moooore :wub:

3. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

So many great tidbits in this article..."a killer comedic side" (can't wait to see that!)..."She was the unanimous choice"...AND..."she's in our season finale" (yay! she'll be around for awhile, would love to see her become a regular)

after tonight's new episode of HIMYM, only three left

4. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

I love the pic :heart:
    she's in the season finale

5. chandlerbing
        +1   -1

User deleted

Woow che bella notizia!! Quindi probabilmente i 13 ep in cui apparira' non saranno consecutivi??? Visto che appare nel 5 ep e poi nel finale... qualcuno sa quante puntate faranno nella sesta stagione di HIMYM???? Se anche non risultasse essere la madre sara' comunque un personaggio importante per cui potrebbe comunque apparire anche l'anno prossimo, come regular o anche come guest star.... tanta visibilita' in un programma di successo... bene, bene.... e a breve dovrebbe anche uscire il film giusto??? E l'apparizione in "chase"... sono felice che Jen stia lavorando con continuita'... a questo punto era meglio se da house la mandavano via prima....

6. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

I'm so very VERY excited to watch the show now. Oct 18th can't come soon enough.

I don't think she's the mother, but I don't care. It'd be so awesome if she'd become a regular on that show. They need a blonde to make the super trio, Robin being brunette and Lilly a redhead. A blond Zoey is what they need :D

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE

HIMYM’ Exec Drops Hints On Jennifer Morrison’s Role

How I Met Your Mother‘s executive producer Craig Thomas has dropped hints about Jennifer Morrison’s role on the show.

Morrison is joining the comedy later this season as Zoey Van Smoot, a new love interest for Ted (Josh Radnor). ”Without giving anything away, it’s a very, very big character who influences Ted’s life quite a bit, so we were being very picky with who we cast,” Thomas told TVG. “We’ll see Zoey become a fixture of this group’s world.”

Zoey will meet Ted when she discovers he is working on a new building to replace one which she is trying to save.

Thomas promised that Zoey will “be making [Ted's] life hell” but explained that she will also have secrets which are revealed throughout the series. Thomas added that he “wouldn’t rule out” making Morrison a series regular, saying: “There’s something very kindred about them.

“In the middle of the season, this takes a big, interesting turn. We will be flashing forward to Ted’s wedding day throughout the season. We’re talking about seeing Zoey’s house, and she’ll become part of Ted’s Thanksgiving Day, much to his chagrin. And I can tell you she’s in our season finale. But whether Jennifer’s the mother, I just can’t say.”

Morrison’s first episode will air on October 18.

In related news, Jorge Garcia has signed up to be a guest star. The former Lost actor will appear in one episode of the sitcom.

He is expected to play Blitz, an old college friend of Ted (Josh Radnor), Marshall (Jason Segel) and Lily (Alyson Hannigan). Blitz is said to have extremely bad timing as he always leaves the room just before something interesting happens. When Ted misses a Thanksgiving party that Blitz visited, he worries that he now has the curse.

Garcia’s episode is expected to air in November.

http://gamerpoop.com/?p=3735

I'm really curious about this side of the character played by Jennifer:

CITAZIONE

she will also have secrets which are revealed throughout the series.

Even in House her character had many secrets, that there have never been revealed, but here we finally satisfaction

8. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Did you see the comment #12? it's written by WilliamKeck, the journalist who wrote the article : www.tvguide.com/News/Kecks-Exclusives-HIMYM-1023671.aspx

By the way, here's what the HIMYM (sorry BrianCoates) cast told me they feel about Jennifer becoming the mother:

Josh Radnor (Ted): “The most appropriate ending – and probably the most annoying for fans, would be to save the reveal for the last moment of the final episode, and maybe we never even see the mom. Or it could be Jennifer Morrison. Ted’s such a romantic. If he feels it, he’s going to go for it.”

Jason Segel (Marshall): “It’s hard to step in to an ensemble that’s been together for six years, but she walked in and fit in like our sister. I have my opinion, but I’m going to leave it to the writers.”

Cobie Smulders (Robin): “Yes, I want her to be the mom because I just like having her around.”

Alyson Hannigan (Lily): “It would be very nice if she became the mom, because then we could stop answering the question. But then I also feel the show would be over. They’d have to change the title to How I Met and Fell In Love With Your Mother. I agree with Josh that we shouldn’t ever even see her face

I love theirs comments about JMo and Zoey !!

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

if it's true ... WOW! stunning! I hope there are the real opinions of the cast of HYMYM and not a stupid fake game

thanks aurore

10. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

It warms my heart that the cast welcomed her with open arms. I mean, I knew they probably would, because the HIMYM cast is great!

I can't wait to see scenes with the girls only :D

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

'HIMYM' Exclusive: Kyle MacLachlan to play [spoiler]!

by Michael Ausiello

Sorry, couldn’t resist. All kidding aside, the ex-Desperate Housewives hubby may have a major connection to How I Met Your Mother‘s titular mama. Details below…

Sources confirm to me exclusively that MacLachlan is set to appear in at least two episodes of the CBS comedy as the ex-husband of Jennifer Morrison’s Ted-crushing architecture buff, Zoey—a character who may or may not turn out to be you-know-who.

Morrison’s first episode airs Oct. 18, while MacLachlan is set to debut in early November.

Thoughts? Theories? Random musings? Hit the comments!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/09/30/kyl...et-your-mother/

12. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

arff I don't like very much this actor

13. -ELY-
        +1   -1

User deleted

Noooo!!! I LOVE him and I loved is character Orson in DH! I'm hoping in his return in DH but in the meanwhile I'm glad he founds another role.

:)

14. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

Bummed about 2 things:

1. That this got leaked...I think it takes away from the fun/innocence of their initial attraction. It also ruins some of the mystery surrounding Zoey.

2. That she's been married before...this isn't a huge deal, but next they'll be revealing that she has a child, too. If Zoey is the mother, I want her first (and only) family to be with Ted.

15. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

he's too old to be her ex husband and (for me) not good looking

485 replies since 10/9/2010, 01:46   22266 views