Once Upon a Time 1st season Spoiler Free

« Older   Newer »

1. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

I think we have to wait until May upfront :)

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    scoobykoo
    @Aleki77 oh #OnceUponaTime no hehe they wrap tomorrow that's all I know
    3 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#!/scoobykoo/status/56021393149669376

3. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (pandora1308 @ 7/4/2011, 20:55) 
    Anyone know when they make the decisions? When will we know which shows they pick up? When this season is wrapped up?

I remember seeing the date of May 18, as the time that the networks release their fall lineups. They may make decisions before that and then show their schedules to the New York advertisers.

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

All decisions about Renewal/Pilots/Cancellation Chart will be officially announced during the week of Upfront in NYC that will take place as usual the third week of May, but probably we'll know a few days before that date and in the case of the ABC the upfront Coverage events will be MAY 17TH, 2011.

Edited by Aleki77 - 8/4/2011, 10:24

5. Sky_Angel
        +1   -1

User deleted

After reading the concept of the show I was kind of skeptical but the comments from critics make me optimistic 'Once Upon a Time' will be picked up. The more I hear about it the more I like it. Fingers crossed!

I think we would have to get used to her having so much screen time again... what more could we hope for? :P

Also the tweets between Jen and Lee Arenberg sound like the cast gets along pretty well. :D

6. Aly Cameron
        +1   -1

User deleted

I think it will be a nice series...

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Once Upon A Time
    Tell me now: a young woman moves to a new town called Storybrook, where fairy tales and folklore such as Snow White and Rumpelstiltskin may or may not be actually occuring.
    And who's in it: well this may rival best ensemble cast of 2011/2: Jennifer Morrison (House) plays the lead role, along side Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White, Lana Parilla as the Evil Queen, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming and Robert Carlyle as Rumpelstiltskin. Oh, and lil Bobby Draper (Jared Gilmore) is also going to be in it.
    Should I care?: well I certainly do! I desperately want this to do well, as it sounds right up my alley. In fact, it sounds dangerously similar to a development project I've been championing for years: Fables, which is also under option for ABC. Does the commission of Once Upon A Time - from the writers of Lost - mean that Fables is now a goner? I hope not. I'll be tuning in to see how dark things get.

http://culturemouse.blogspot.com/2011/04/u...s-2011-abc.html

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Attention! Spoiler!!!

...and after reading this plot, I absolutely want to see this tv show

CITAZIONE

ONCE UPON A TIME

Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz (Lost, Tron) invite you to a bold new vision of the world where fairytales and the modern day are about to collide.

Anna Swan (Jennifer Morrison) knows how to take care of herself. She's a 28-year-old bail bonds collector who's been on her own ever since she was abandoned as a baby. But when the son she gave up years ago finds her, everything will change. Henry (Jared Gilmore) is 10 years old now and in desperate need of Anna's help. Henry believes that Anna actually comes from an alternate world ... and is Prince Charming (Josh Dallas) and Snow White's (Ginnifer Goodwin) missing daughter. According to his book of fairytales, they sent her away to protect her from the Evil Queen's (Lana Parilla) curse, which trapped the fairytale world forever, frozen in time. Of course Anna doesn't believe a word, but when she brings Henry back to Storybrooke, she finds herself drawn to this unusual boy and his strange New England town. Concerned for Henry, she decides to stay for a while, but she soon suspects that Storybrooke is more than it seems. It's a place where magic has been forgotten, but is still powerfully close ... where fairytale characters are alive, even though they don't remember who they once were – including the Evil Queen who is now Henry's foster mother. The epic battle for the future of all worlds is beginning, but for good to win, Anna will have to accept her destiny and fight like hell.

Brace yourself for a modern fable with thrilling twists and hints of darkness. Brimming with wonder, and filled with the magic of our most beloved fairytales, Once Upon A Time is a fitting follow up to Lost from two master storytellers.

http://tvbb.zap2it.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/2481986/2

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time - cast

www.imdb.com/title/tt1843230/fullcredits#cast

10. briteen
        +1   -1

User deleted

LOL, there's also a Pinocchio :D

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

she was going out for dinner after nearly 5 hours filming, Jennifer had supper in under 20 minutes and then she was back on set who knows how many more hours

12. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

wow she didn't have a lot of time !!

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Pilot Preview: Jennifer Morrison Says Lost Fans Will Love ABC's Once Upon a Time

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful young actress named Jennifer Morrison. Many adored her when she played House, and faithful fans followed her to a “legendary” place known as How I Met Your Mother. Now, Morrison is hoping to start a new chapter in her career, as the star of an ABC adventure that offers magically delicious treats for those who savored a little show called Lost.

Morrison’s buzzy ABC pilot, Once Upon a Time, is the brainchild of Lost executive producers Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz. That pedigree is both a blessing and a curse for the series, as it will no doubt face some folks’ expectations for another Island-esque masterpiece. Fortunately, Morison tells TVLine that Losties need not worry. In fact, the pilot alone promises subtle nods to the Oceanic gang scattered throughout the hour.

The pilot is so beautifully written, with such a great cast,” Morrison gushes. “It really is very special.”

But let’s backtrack: What is Once Upon a Time really all about, other than simply a “modern-day fairy tale”?

Basically, it’s as if every fairy tale character ever written is real and actually exists, but they’ve been cursed and they don’t know their true identities,” Morrison explains. (For example, Big Love‘s Ginnifer Goodwin plays Snow White, while Swingtown‘s Lana Parrilla is the Evil Queen.) “They are living in our reality not knowing who they truly are. And because [of that], they’re never going to have their happy ending.”

Morrison plays the series’ main character, Anna, “a child of two fairy tale characters who is fated to save everyone from the curse.”

While Time is in no way an action series, “Anna is a bails bondsman, so her job in real-life is kickass… but realistically kickass,” Morrison promises. “It’s not like she’s flying or anything, she is just a tough chick. She didn’t grow up with her parents and now she’s “the chosen one,” so she’s a little messed up when we meet her.

Hailing the aforementioned former Lost EPs and what they bring to the table, Morrison says, “Eddy and Adam are just so great at mixing this world of fantasy and reality, which they did with Lost for so many years. The pilot really sucks you in and sets up so much intrigue and conflict.

Are you sufficiently intrigued by the Once Upon a Time premise? And how do you think it might go about making nods to the passengers of Oceanic 815?

www.tvline.com/2011/04/jennifer-morrison-once-upon-a-time/

14. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful young actress named Jennifer Morrison. Many adored her when she played House, and faithful fans followed her to a “legendary” place known as How I Met Your Mother. Now, Morrison is hoping to start a new chapter in her career, as the star of an ABC adventure that offers magically delicious treats for those who savored a little show called Lost.

great introduction :rolleyes:

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

yep! as if it were the beginning of a fairy tale :XD:
    :kawai:

166 replies since 25/3/2011, 23:46   7613 views