Once Upon a Time 1st season Spoiler Free

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    leearenberg
    Just watched #OnceUponATime. Come on ABC pick us up! Man... @joshdallas and @jenmorrisonlive U guys rocked it... Xxx
    46 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/leearenberg/stat...656871514873856

CITAZIONE
    leearenberg
    “@SisterSadist: @leearenberg @joshdallas @jenmorrisonlive #OnceUponATime is one of the very few shows I'm looking forward to!!” We r too!!!
    40 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/leearenberg/stat...657262323335168

CITAZIONE
    @SisterSadist

@leearenberg @joshdallas @jenmorrisonlive #OnceUponATime is one of the very few shows I'm looking forward to!!
    42 minutes ago via web

http://twitter.com/#!/SisterSadist/sta...657120862044160

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    On Monday 9th May 2011, @jenmorrisonlive said:

YOU rocked it! RT @leearenberg: Just watched #OnceUponATime. Come on ABC pick us up! Man... @joshdallas and @jenmorrisonlive U guys rocked it... Xxx

www.twitlonger.com/show/ac0s9q

CITAZIONE
    jenmorrisonlive
    Bless you! You just made my day :) RT @leearenberg: @jenmorrisonlive @joshdallas I could watch u guys read the phonebook... Love you!!!
    7 seconds ago

http://twitter.com/#!/jenmorrisonlive/...681280237637632

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    @leearenberg

“@CindyVela: ABC, pick it up! GO @leearenberg & #OnceUponATime !! #PilotSeason” yes. Please. Xxx
    1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

http://twitter.com/#!/leearenberg/stat...686399549251584

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    scoobykoo
    @leearenberg when is abc announcing their upfronts?
    1 hour ago

http://twitter.com/#!/scoobykoo/status/67671380665184256
    CITAZIONE
    @leearenberg
    @scoobykoo I think we should hear by Friday... Lol
    1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

http://twitter.com/#!/leearenberg/stat...679182662021121

CITAZIONE
    scoobykoo
    @leearenberg we'd be happy to have #OnceUponATime back here! Hell I'll cross all my fingers and limbs for good luck for u guys!
    1 hour ago

http://twitter.com/#!/scoobykoo/status/67682782851248128
    CITAZIONE
    @leearenberg
    @scoobykoo hope to darken Vancouver's doors again really soon
    56 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

http://twitter.com/#!/leearenberg/stat...686945693761536

5. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

4 days.....

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    On Tuesday 10th May 2011, @jenmorrisonlive said:

@Joshdallas = a captivating force of passion and talent in OnceUponATime! RT @joshdallas: “@scoobykoo: @joshdallas well what do YOU equal in #OnceUponATime a time then? Lol” You'll have ask others that!

www.twitlonger.com/show/ac3meh

7. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

ABC Entertainment Group topper Paul Lee is grappling with a high-class problem: a wealth of strong drama pilots to chose from as he sets his first primetime sked for the Alphabet.
    It's understood that the ABC topper and his team are looking to get creative in the way shows are scheduled in order to allow the network to pick up a bumper crop of hourlongs (perhaps as many as half of its 12 pilots). The net unveils its sked May 18.

To get there, execs may push for efficiencies in production to bring budgets down (Lee does come from the cable world, after all). Down the road, ABC may move to explore nontraditional sources of financing and co-production partners to help the network shoulder programming costs.

The fantasy-mystery vehicles "Once Upon a Time," "The River" and "Poe" are all said to have been well received by ABC brass, but there's concern about the costs and whether the shows have the potential to cross over beyond genre fans. Same goes for period drama "Pan Am."

The only question hovering over Darren Star sudser "Good Christian Bitches" is what to call the show, as the story of a divorced woman's return to her hometown has been lauded up and down the halls of ABC as good bitchy fun with a great story engine (and raves for stars Leslie Bibb and Kristin Chenoweth).

The heat for "Bitches" sets the bar a little higher for competing soaps "Revenge" and "Hallelujah." Marc Cherry's "Hallelujah" has drawn mixed reviews but has gained steam in the last few days as some insiders argue that the show's blend of soap and spirituality will play well in flyover country (plus stars Jesse L. Martin and Terry O'Quinn are said to impress).

There's growing buzz about two projects that had been low on the radar: procedural "Identity" and family drama "Grace." Both may benefit if ABC is cautious about fielding too many sudsers or too many fantasy-based projects.

The "Charlie's Angels" redo has been a hot prospect from the start and shows no signs of cooling. Reactions to Shonda Rhimes' "Damage Control" haven't been as universally positive as those for some of the other projects but insiders believe it still has a bead on a fall or midseason timeslot.

ABC insiders acknowledged, however, that they don't have the same embarrassment of riches on the comedy side. The untitled Tim Allen project and "Apartment 23" are seen as locks. "Smothered," "Bad Mom" and "Suburgatory" are contenders, with "Man Up" as a dark horse.

http://tvbb.zap2it.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/2517806/177

I have a bad feeling....

8. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (aurore @ 10/5/2011, 14:43) 
    I have a bad feeling....

Really? Why? I have a worse feeling about AN's, but I feel pretty confident that Jen's pilot will get picked up. Hard to say though...sounds like they have a lot of strong pilots this year.

9. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

because many pilots have strong buzz,now they say that the show costs a lot of money,they're not sure to have an audience for this kind of show....

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Robert Carlyle talks about Once Upon A Time

Tuesday - May 10, 2011

Robert Carlyle (SGU‘s Nicholas Rush) is talking about his new fantasy gig in a 3-part interview with “With Kids,” a Glasgow-based child advocacy group that has just announced that the actor has joined them as an official spokesperson.

Watch the video below, in which Carlyle talks about his own family life growing up in Scotland. He turns to his new show, Once Upon A Time, in the last couple of minutes.

Set in a small Maine town where fairy tales might be real, Once Upon A Time follows newcomer Anna, played by Jennifer Morrison (House, Star Trek [2009]). It also co-stars Ginnifer Goodwin (Big Love) and Lana Parilla (Swingtown).

Carlyle plays Rumplestiltskin, described by Deadline as an expert on black magic who agrees to help Snow White and Prince Charming counteract the Evil Queen’s dark spells … but for a price. (If the pilot is picked up to series, it’s not known just how large an on-going role Carlyle would have.)

“He’s absolutely, totally insane,” Carlyle said of his character. “What’s happened is that in fairy [tale] land there is an evil queen, and the evil queen has put a curse on the fairy tale characters because she’s fed up with happy endings. No more happy endings! So Snow White tries to do something about it.”

“They build a jail in fairy [tale] land just for him,” Carlyle laughed.

The show is created by Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis, who previously served as producers on LOST. Before that, they produced shows like Felicity and the short-lived comic book series Birds of Prey.

Once Upon A Time shot in Vancouver.

It’s one of several pilots currently in the works that seek to mesh elements of traditional fantasy and fairy tales with modern-day settings. Other such hopefuls include ABC’s Poe (Edgar Allen Poe as an 1840s Boston detective), Ron Moore’s 17th Precinct (detectives in a city where magic is commonplace), and NBC’s Grimm.

We expect to hear whether ABC will pick up Once Upon A Time as a new series during the network’s upfront presentation next Tuesday, May 17. (You can read a spoiler-laden review of the pilot script here.) Stay tuned!

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2011/05/robe...ce-upon-a-time/

http://youtu.be/5v-cAaJ2f_Y

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Longer Read: Living the Goodwin life

By Bob Thompson

LOS ANGELES — Ginnifer Goodwin refuses to be in denial about her ingenue typecasting.
    SPOILER (click to view)
    "I have done my share of stock characters," admits Goodwin at a Santa Monica hotel.

Still, the perky 32-year-old, sporting a shorter-than-usual, pixie-style haircut, tries to land roles with a twist.

In April, she completed a five-year stint portraying Margie Heffman, the third wife in a polygamous family featured on HBO's Big Love.

Recently, she wrapped the Vancouver shoot of the network pilot, Once Upon a Time, in which she defines a quirky variation on Snow White and Sister Mary Margaret Blanchard.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Currently, Goodwin's getting good reviews for her role as Rachel opposite Kate Hudson's Darcy in the relationship comedy, Something Borrowed, which opened May 6. Based on the Emily Giffen novel, the movie focuses on the longtime friendship between Darcy (Hudson) and Rachel (Goodwin), as the self-absorbed Darcy prepares for her wedding day. Darcy, a narcissist, exploits relationships. Rachel, an over-achieving wimp, gets exploited.

Complications ensue when Rachel drinks too much on her 30th birthday and ends up bedding her longtime crush, and Darcy's fiance, Dex (Colin Egglesfield).

While Darcy focuses on herself and the nuptials, Rachel and Dex — best buddies at law school — begin to realize their feelings for one another.

Co-starring is The Office's John Krasinski who plays Ethan: He grew up with Rachel and Darcy, but prefers Rachel as a friend. Ashley Williams is the Ethan-obsessed Claire, and Steve Howey defines Marcus, a cad with a playboy complex.

Dysfunction rules, but Goodwin insists that was her attraction to the Something Borrowed project.

"It was very appealing because this isn't your regular chick flick," she says. "There are consequences to the characters' terrible actions."

That includes Rachel "and her living and telling lies, lies, lies, lies."

"I judged Rachel so harshly when I first read the script, so I knew it would be challenging to get the audience to sympathize with her."

Bonding with Hudson on the New York set helped a great deal.

"We really do get along like gangbusters in real life," says Goodwin of Hudson.

She felt the same connection with the cast and crew of Big Love, which aired its final show in March.

"I loved digging my elbows deep into the character over a period of time," she says of the series, "instead of doing something in an hour-and-a-half movie."

Initially, she expected to have a career in theatre, and never pursued jobs in film or TV. After graduating from Boston University's College of Fine Arts, she joined the Williamstown Theatre group in Williamstown, Massachusetts. Slowly she made the transition into more mainstream TV and movie projects, drifting away from the stage. "I just went where there were opportunities."

She made her TV debut on a Law & Order episode in 2001 and was subsequently hired as a semi-regular on the series Ed from 2002 to 2003.

On the movie front from 2003 to 2005, she had co-starring parts in Mona Lisa Smile, Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! and, most notably, the Oscar-honoured Walk the Line, portraying Johnny Cash's first wife.

She returned to TV, and lots of notoriety, in 2006 in Big Love. In 2009's He's Just Not That into You, she played lost-in-love Gigi to a favourable reaction and co-starred opposite Colin Firth in A Single Man. Last year, she underscored her range by portraying Aunt Bea in Ramona and Beezus.

As it is, she says her Big Love experience prepared her for the commitment ahead, if Once Upon a Time gets a slot for the fall season. "I pray to the TV gods every day that we will be picked up," she says of the quirky drama co-created by Adam Horowitz, one of the writers from the hit series, Lost.

Is Once Upon a Time just as bizarre as Lost?

"They are being so top secret about it, I can't say," Goodwin confesses. "I will say it does have a Lost flavour to it."

If the series does make the ABC fall lineup, she hopes the show will return to film in Vancouver. "I actually miss it — that big-city-small-town feel."

In the meantime, the actress is hanging out in New York and revisiting her theatre roots. She's "work shopping" the play, The Miss Firecracker Contest, with renowned director and actress Judith Ivey.

"I am over the moon about having the opportunity to work with a stage great like Judith," says Goodwin.

Whether the play will evolve into a Broadway production is up in the air, just like the possibility of Once Upon a Time becoming a series.

Don't expect her to gripe about the uncertainty.

"In this business, we all have aspirations that are highfalutin," she says. "But I have no regrets, because I am insanely lucky I get to make a living as an actor every single day."

http://www.canada.com/entertainment/movie-...4628/story.html

12. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Dramas ‘Angels,’ ‘Bitches,’ ‘Pan Am’ and ‘Time’ in line for pickups

With new ABC Entertainment prexy Paul Lee currently hashing out a fall lineup with his executive team, insiders have tabbed four drama pilots so far that are looking strong for a pickup.

“Pan Am,” which travels back to the 1960s when the airline was an iconic brand, is on course for a series order. From creator Jack Orman, who has already been speaking to writers in anticipation of staffing up, project is from Sony Pictures Television.

With casting news that heated up the Internet and made fan boys swoon, a revamped and Miami-based “Charlie’s Angels” is looking likely as well. Starring “Friday Night Lights” vet Minka Kelly, Annie Ilonzeh and Australian actress Rachel Taylor, show would be a way for the Alphabet to connect the decades — original skein ran from 1976-81.

Alfred Gough and Miles Millar — the creators of the Superman-based skein “Smallville” — are behind the project.

“Good Christian Bitches” has had strong support for awhile and also has an excellent possibility of moving forward. Exec produced by writer Robert Harling, Darren Star and Aaron Kaplan, pilot stars Leslie Bibb as a woman who returns to her hometown after her marriage ends in scandal.

And from “Lost” writers-exec producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis is fantasy-themed “Once Upon a Time.” About a woman who is drawn to a town where fairy tales unlock her past, “Time” stars Lana Parrilla and Ginnifer Goodwin, who is just coming off “Big Love” at HBO.

ABC is expected to pick up more than those four, however. Other titles in contention are said to be Shonda Rhimes’ “Scandal,” procedural “Identity,” “Poe” and “Revenge.”

The comedy side is a little murkier, but the standouts so far are “Apartment 23″ and the Tim Allen starrer “Last Days of Man.” Allen is a proven commodity at ABC — “Home Improvement” ran for eight years at the network — and there is clearly a comfort zone between the Alphabet and the thesp.

Other comedies that are definitely in the mix include “Smothered” and “Suburgatory.”

Lee is expected to begin making producer calls late Thursday and on Friday in anticipation of the net’s upfront Tuesday in Gotham.

Over at NBC, which had a busy Wednesday with the pickups of dramas “Prime Suspect” and “Smash,” as well as laffers “Whitney” and “Up All Night,” more news is expected to come shortly. Over the next 24 hours, one or two more dramas should get the good word from topper Robert Greenblatt along with the comedy inspired by Chelsea Handler’s “Are You There Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea.”

Peacock has to make all its moves soon as its the first of the Big Four to present its wares to advertisers on Monday morning in Gotham.

www.minka-kelly.net/2011/05/abc-nar...es-choices.html

Fingers crossed !!

Edited by aurore - 13/5/2011, 00:22

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

*Fingers crossed*

14. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

....fingers –AND TOES– crossed. Hard to get my shoes on. :blink:

15. briteen
        +1   -1

User deleted

I guess it will be announced today, right? Fingers crossed :)

From Deadline today

ABC

Assured to get series orders are early frontrunners GOOD CHRISTIAN BITCHES and CHARLIE'S ANGELS, along with the modern fairy tale ONCE UPON A TIME.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/05/primetime-...bc-cbs-updates/

166 replies since 25/3/2011, 23:46   7613 views