Once upon a time - Promotional stills

« Older   Newer »

1. Michelle94
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 4/7/2012, 20:17) 
    IIRC, Jared wasn't at Comic-Con last year either. I think Ginnifer, Josh, Robert, Lana, and Jen along with Eddie & Adam were the only OUAT people who went to last year's event. It's coming up pretty soon now! I'm excited for all the news that will hopefully come from CC this year. I can't wait to hear from the cast again (especially Jen) and hopefully we get some insights into the upcoming season! :D

Haha I had to Google the meaning of IIRC LOL that's a new one for me. Jared said via Twitter a few weeks or so ago that he would like to be part of the Once Upon A Time Comic-Con panel so I thought he might be there. I'm most excited about how Emma is gonna explore her relationship with Mary & David now that she knows that they are her parents!

2. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Michelle94 @ 6/7/2012, 02:27) 
    QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 4/7/2012, 20:17) 
    IIRC, Jared wasn't at Comic-Con last year either. I think Ginnifer, Josh, Robert, Lana, and Jen along with Eddie & Adam were the only OUAT people who went to last year's event. It's coming up pretty soon now! I'm excited for all the news that will hopefully come from CC this year. I can't wait to hear from the cast again (especially Jen) and hopefully we get some insights into the upcoming season! :D

Haha I had to Google the meaning of IIRC LOL that's a new one for me. Jared said via Twitter a few weeks or so ago that he would like to be part of the Once Upon A Time Comic-Con panel so I thought he might be there. I'm most excited about how Emma is gonna explore her relationship with Mary & David now that she knows that they are her parents!

Haha! Sorry to confuse you with my random shorthand abbreviation thing. I use that phrase all the time when I'm online so I didn't even think about it being slightly confusing for anyone else! :D

3. Michelle94
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 7/7/2012, 05:39) 
    QUOTE (Michelle94 @ 6/7/2012, 02:27) 

Haha! Sorry to confuse you with my random shorthand abbreviation thing. I use that phrase all the time when I'm online so I didn't even think about it being slightly confusing for anyone else! :D

No worries partly my fault too I am tremendously behind on Internet abbreviations! :lol:

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

65dbb9f34264018734cbf5e79456f7be

9e48d413aaf1bc425014f7b8b5b164dd

ab0159103683b0cef5b1f0ad69b7f91f

ce8a6785f47fe13f32b099e826beff0a

37028a0960349878c796fca7246b0565

From Once upon a time on facebook

5. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

OMG, the Emma sword one is AMAZING. I've seen it a few times today and I still can't get over the awesome! I hope ABC goes with that one when they really start promoting season two!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

6. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ooh, ooh, this one is so cool! This proves that Emma (Jen) will do anything to get her Starbucks. ^_^ Many thanks, Aleki, for getting these great new posters out to us.
    65dbb9f34264018734cbf5e79456f7be

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

September 13, 2012 06:00 AM PDT

Exclusive Once Upon a Time First Look: The Season 2 Poster
    Is Ssssmokin'!

th_once_s2_keyart_full

Matt Webb Mitovich

Once Upon a Time “savior” Emma Swan may now be a believer, but her troubles are far from over, judging by the key art poster fans chose via Facebook for Season 2.

As ABC’s fantastical drama brought Season 1 to a close, Mr. Gold aka Rumplestiltskin plunked a flask of potion into a well whose waters restore that which has been taken away. In turn, a lotta purple smoke enveloped Storybrooke, bringing magic to the sleepy burg. Kick-ass Emma, seen here sword in hand, will be among those on the defensive now that Rumple, Regina/Evil Queen and others have their bags of tricks back.

Once, which was last year’s highest-rated new drama, kicks off Season 2 on Sunday, Sept. 30 at 8/7c, preceded by a recap hour narrated by Giancarlo Esposito (who in Season 1 played Sydney/Magic Mirror).

once_s2_keyart_600

http://tvline.com/2012/09/13/once-upon-a-t...mpaign=referral

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison Promotional Stills - S02E01 - Broken

CITAZIONE
    ONCE UPON A TIME - In the premiere episode, "Broken," reality and myth begin to merge as the fairytale characters awaken from Evil Queen Regina's broken curse and remember who they were. But to their dismay, they aren't transported back to fairytale land. To make matters worse, Rumplestiltskin - aka Mr. Gold - in an effort to gain the upper hand in his power struggle with Regina, has introduced magic into the town. In fairytales magic has its place, but in our world it can have unfathomable consequences. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale land, Prince Phillip awakens his sleeping beauty, Aurora (Sarah Bolger, "The Tudors"), but discovers that he and his traveling companion, Mulan (Jamie Chung, "Sucker Punch," "The Hangover Part II"), will soon have to face a deadly foe, on the Season Premiere of "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 30 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

th_OnceS02E01004 th_OnceS02E01001 th_OnceS02E01002 th_OnceS02E01003 th_OnceS02E01005 th_OnceS02E01007 th_OnceS02E01008 th_OnceS02E01009 th_OnceS02E01006

9. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Anyone else wondering how Jen feels knowing that all the Once fans are going to be staring at her rear end on that poster for the next few weeks?! Not that she looks bad or anything but I'd feel a little odd about it! Wonder if it's going up in a bigger version anywhere, LOL ;) :lol: :D

10. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 14/9/2012, 05:29) 
    Anyone else wondering how Jen feels knowing that all the Once fans are going to be staring at her rear end on that poster for the next few weeks?! Not that she looks bad or anything but I'd feel a little odd about it! Wonder if it's going up in a bigger version anywhere, LOL ;) :lol: :D

I think that she is probably just fine with it, especially since it is she who was chosen to grace the official poster. I'm very pleased with the choice, of course, but I am dumbstruck that Ginnifer or Lana wasn't selected, only because those two always seem to be at the forefront of all OUAT publicity media. Oh, and a bigger version -- like, say, a monstrous advertisement of same in a spot like Times Square, NYC, would be just dandy with me. ;) :wub:

11. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 13/9/2012, 23:29) 

She's probably enjoying knowing that all her exes are seeing this and suffereing a little on the inside :D She looks amazing!

12. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (jennwithapen @ 14/9/2012, 12:44) 

She's probably enjoying knowing that all her exes are seeing this and suffereing a little on the inside :D She looks amazing!

Great comment, Jenn! :lol: I didn't give that any thought, but it does ring true.

13. Tropic Shawn
        +1   -1

User deleted

Wow!!! She looks fantastic in these posters and OUAT's producers seem to know that!!! :lol:

14. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (jennwithapen @ 14/9/2012, 06:44) 

Hehe, you're not the only one who thought that! Check out this tweet from Matt Mitovich at TV Line that came out shortly after they promoted the new poster....he is SUCH a Once (and Jen!) fanboy, LOL :lol:

@MattMitovich House's Dr. Chase is looking at this ONCE poster somewhere with a wistful sigh, amiright? http://tvline.com/2012/09/13/once-upon-a-t...eason-2-poster/

And the funnier thing for me was that I saw a totally random tweet from Jesse Spencer not long after I saw Matt's tweet and I laughed even harder wondering if Jesse follows Matt and saw the comment, LMAO :lol:

15. Tropic Shawn
        +1   -1

User deleted

Not only Dr.Chase...I think Dr.House is looking at that poster with a wistful sigh too... :P

I think in House Shore & Co. could make better use of JM'character expecially in seasons 4,5,6....She is a good actress and she's smokin'hot so she deserved much space..no doubt about it!

190 replies since 17/5/2011, 15:18   14915 views