Once Upon a Time 1st season Spoiler

Season 1

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    ONCE UPON A TIME’: ANSWERS AND APPLES ‘RED AS BLOOD’

The magical first season of Once Upon a Time is set to wrap up in May, but don’t ask for the last episode’s title. “We’re debating it,” said co-executive producer Adam Horowitz. “We’ve run out — that’s it. We can’t think of a title now,” fellow co-EP Edward Kitsis joked.

But the penultimate episode is a different story. I’ll let you theorize exactly what the title “Apple Red as Blood,” means, but I can tell you that it’s part of a final arc that will focus heavily on the major players rather than stand-alone stories — like the heartwarming one we saw this week with Grumpy. “Next week is who the big bad wolf is. And then we just take off,” said Kitsis. “You’re gonna find out why the evil queen hates Snow White, what happened to Rumple’s son. You’re gonna find out who the stranger is. You’re gonna find out what happened to Kathryn and her disappearance, and it’s just gonna go crazy now.” Crazy, indeed — especially with Mary Margaret and David, Josh Dallas said.

Mr. Gold will act as Mary Margaret’s lawyer after she becomes implicated in Kathryn’s disappearance (and, possibly, murder, Kitsis teased!), and, says Dallas, “Lots of things go down. [David] feels very responsible,” he says. And it will all lead up to the epic season-ender. “All I can say is I just got the script for episode 21 and it is going to go someplace that the audience will not expect it ever to go,” he said.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/09/once-upo...r-spoiler-room/

286 replies since 17/5/2011, 22:24   22093 views