Once Upon a Time 1st season Spoiler

Season 1

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    ONCE UPON A TIME - "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter" - One of the town's residents begins to remember their fairytale past, and Storybrooke mourns the loss of one of their own. Meanwhile, in the fairytale world that was, the Evil Queen attempts to find a heartless assassin to murder Snow White, on "Once Upon a Time"

+ 32 HQs

th_OUAT-S01E07001 th_OUAT-S01E07002 th_OUAT-S01E07003 th_OUAT-S01E07004 th_OUAT-S01E07005 th_OUAT-S01E07006 th_OUAT-S01E07007 th_OUAT-S01E07008 th_OUAT-S01E07009 th_OUAT-S01E07010 th_OUAT-S01E07011 th_OUAT-S01E07012 th_OUAT-S01E07013 th_OUAT-S01E07014 th_OUAT-S01E07015 th_OUAT-S01E07016 th_OUAT-S01E07017 th_OUAT-S01E07018 th_OUAT-S01E07019 th_OUAT-S01E07020 th_OUAT-S01E07021 th_OUAT-S01E07022 th_OUAT-S01E07023 th_OUAT-S01E07024 th_OUAT-S01E07025 th_OUAT-S01E07026 th_OUAT-S01E07027 th_OUAT-S01E07028 th_OUAT-S01E07029 th_OUAT-S01E07030 th_OUAT-S01E07031 th_OUAT-S01E07032

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (briteen @ 9/11/2011, 17:28) 
    1. they can't kill the sheriff 2. why is she throwing the flowers in the trash can?

EDIT by Aleki77: I moved your post here in spoiler and discussion

1. Did you read that Ausiello's Blind Item does not apply to Once upon a time?

2. I think that Emma didn't want that kiss ... I had the impression that she has kicked his ass after that! I suppose she does not want the kiss because it would mean getting involved too and not because she did not like him, this is my explanation of the flowers in the trash can. My mind is considering many scenarios, but this seems to be the most logical and rational.

Emma :heart: Sheriff Graham

CITAZIONE

Ask Ausiello Bonus Blind Item: A character we thought was dead will turn up very much alive on a freshman drama series

http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/ask-ausiello...revenge-vampir/

3. briteen
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 9/11/2011, 18:42) 
    QUOTE (briteen @ 9/11/2011, 17:28) 
    1. they can't kill the sheriff 2. why is she throwing the flowers in the trash can?

EDIT by Aleki77: I moved your post here in spoiler and discussion

1. Did you read that Ausiello's Blind Item does not apply to Once upon a time?

2. I think that Emma didn't want that kiss ... I had the impression that she has kicked his ass after that! I suppose she does not want the kiss because it would mean getting involved too and not because she did not like him, this is my explanation of the flowers in the trash can. My mind is considering many scenarios, but this seems to be the most logical and rational.

Emma :heart: Sheriff Graham

Ask Ausiello Bonus Blind Item: A character we thought was dead will turn up very much alive on a freshman drama series

www.tvline.com/2011/11/ask-ausiello...revenge-vampir/

Thanks, I hadn't realized I wasn't on the spoiler thread :)

So even though Kristin said there's a death on OUAT, it might be he or she's not actually dead after all according to Ausiello :D

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

November 9, 2011 10:14 AM PST

Once Upon a Time Star Dishes on Her Date With Cinderella, Big Cliffhangers, the Sheriff's Secret

Once Upon a Time‘s Emma Swan may not have an enchanted backstory to explore, but this Sunday’s episode of ABC’s hit freshman series nonetheless will shed light on the bail bondsperson’s past by way of a young girl who once rode to a lavish ball in a pumpkin. Or, more accurately, through the story told about Cinderella’s Storybrooke counterpart, an pregnant lass named Ashley.

“Ashley-slash-Cinderella (played by Falling Skies‘ Jessy Schram) is definitely a character that Emma relates to,” Once star Jennifer Morrison shares in the video Q&A below. As such, as Ashley’s story unfolds, “I put myself on the line in a way I wouldn’t for most people,” Morrison says.

Other topics covered in the video below:

* Is Mary Margaret now an ally in Henry and Emma’s “Operation Cobra”? “She’s not necessarily ‘hands on’ about it,” Morrison says of her TV “mom.” “She’s more of a consultant.”

* When will Emma buy into Henry’s fantastical story wholesale?

* Will anyone from Emma’s past come looking for her? (Like, is she getting texts from pals in Boston?)

* The show’s winter finale, set to air Dec. 11, is “almost like a season finale, there is so much going on,” the actress teases.

* Is the Storybrooke Sheriff really the Hunstman of fairy tale lore?

www.tvline.com/2011/11/once-upon-a-...view-episode-4/

http://youtu.be/_Td7-EVCJKA

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Spoiler Alert: Which Once Upon a Time Couple Is Hooking Up? (And Totally Hot We Might Add)

OK, so we might be slightly obsessed with ABC's popular new fairy-tale drama Once Upon a Time.

Exhibit A: We just scored a hot hook-up photo of two of the best characters, plus got some sources to spill scoop, and we're squeeing like giddy school girls. Go ahead. Judge us.

Then come see and squee for yourself...

Yes, that would be Jennifer Morrison (Emma) and Jamie Dornan (The Sheriff) sharing a smoldering lip lock in the Nov. 27 episode of Once Upon a Time, called "The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter." So are they going to become a bonafide couple?

Yep. Sorta.

A source tells me that "they will start dating," but it doesn't appear that the couple will stay together to the end of the season.

Meanwhile, I can tell you that The Sheriff is most assuredly an important fairy-tale character. What do you think...Good or evil? Who is he?

Place your bets in the comments section below!

http://www.eonline.com/news/Spoiler_Alert_...ght_Add_/274149

6. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 9/11/2011, 12:18) 
    They're between episode 11 and 12, I think that they'll filming until episode 13 included, then they'll do the hiatus for the holidays

O.K., I've got it now. Thanks for clearing that up, Aleki. ;)

7. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

Those two are the hotness!! :wub: :heart: :wub:

8. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

I agree Jen :wub:
    Love her last interview !!

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 9/11/2011, 18:42) 

www.tvline.com/2011/11/ask-ausiello...revenge-vampir/

good news !
    I don't understand his tweet.According to Ausiello it's a bad or a good plot?

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE

ONCE UPON A TIME - "That Still Small Voice" - As Sheriff Graham deputizes Emma, the ground shakes and a giant sinkhole mysteriously appears at the edge of town. But a curious Henry's life is placed in danger when he decides to explore the innards of the sinkhole to see if its contents can link the inhabitants of Storybrooke to the fairytale world. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale world, Jiminy Cricket yearns to leave the family business and transform into the person he wants to be, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 27 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

+ 13 HQs

th_OUAT-S01E05010 th_OUAT-S01E05009 th_OUAT-S01E05008 th_OUAT-S01E05007 th_OUAT-S01E05006 th_OUAT-S01E05005 th_OUAT-S01E05004 th_OUAT-S01E05003 th_OUAT-S01E05002 th_OUAT-S01E05001 th_OUAT-S01E05013 th_OUAT-S01E05012 th_OUAT-S01E05011

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

ONCE UPON A TIME - S01E07 - "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter" - BTS

th_OUAT-S01E07BTS008 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS007 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS006 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS005 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS004 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS003 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS002 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS001 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS028 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS027 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS026 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS022 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS025 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS024 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS021 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS023 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS020 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS019 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS018 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS017 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS016 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS015 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS014 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS013 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS012 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS011 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS010 th_OUAT-S01E07BTS009

Edited by Aleki77 - 10/11/2011, 20:20

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Juicy Once Upon a Time Spoiler Roundup for Season 1

about 5 hours ago by Carita Rizzo

We’re already well acquainted with Snow White and Prince Charming, but in Once Upon a Time Season 1, Episode 4, “The Price of Gold,” we get to meet another well-known fairytale princess: Cinderella.

“Cinderella (Jessy Schram) and Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) are friends,” executive producer Steve Pearlman told Wetpaint Entertainment during a recent visit to Vancouver, where we got a chance to visit the set.

“It’s kind of fun how that comes about and what that relationship is like. It plays very naturally and in a way that for viewers who know the classic fairytale, it’s very respectful and it’s a modern day twist on it, taking a fairytale to a new place,” he says. “And for those who don’t know the fairytale, it plays on that level too — like, ‘Of course Cinderella and Snow White would be friends, why wouldn’t they?’”

Let’s hope Snow will stand by her friend when she realizes that Cinderella made a crappy deal with Rumpelstiltskin (Robert Carlyle) — one that threatens to have Cinderella’s first born child taken away from her. And because we know you’re just dying for more teasers, we got Steve Pearlman and the Once Upon a Time cast to spill some hot spoilers on future plotlines.

John Doe will soon cross paths with Emma
    “They come across each other at a party,” reveals Josh Dallas, who plays Prince Charming/John Doe. But before you get all worried that the father and daughter will be making eyes at each other, he makes sure to add: “I don’t think John Doe would have that kind of attraction towards her.”

Stay tuned for a Prince-centric episode
    We will in the near future find out where the prince came from, meet the parents, and see how the man became a prince. “He has a kingdom to run, he has someone who’s threatening his family that he needs to take care of,” says Josh. “I look at him as an every man. He gets his hands dirty, he’s a man of the people.“

Once Upon a Time, meet The Lying Game
    “There might be a Prince and the Pauper kind of thing with Prince Charming,” hints Josh. “It’s all connected to his back-story. You find out where he came from, who his parents may or may not be. Maybe he has a brother.” But revelation is something that Snow has yet to figure out. “Snow White only knows the Prince Charming that’s been presented to her,” teases Ginnifer Goodwin.

The most famous weapon of all comes back into play
    “In an episode a little bit later, we tell the story of how the Queen came to get the red apple that she is going to kill Snow White with,” says Steve Pearlman. “It’s totally fabricated by the writers of this show and has nothing to do with the mythology of the original fairytales.”

Keep your eyes peeled for mystery fairytale characters

“We have Cinderella coming in. We have Hansel and Gretel coming in. In some cases we’re trying to plant a seed or introduce a character in an episode who you might not know who they are or what significance they have until a couple episodes later. And then you realize, Oh, my God, that character is... whoever that character may be,” the exec producer teases.

Will Emma turn into a believer?
    “She’s a real-world character, she’s coming to grips with the fact that she has this kid and what it means to be a parent and what it means to give your kid up for adoption,” says Pearlman. “She’s struggling with all of those emotions for the first part of the season. I think she’s also struggling with the coincidence that Henry keeps telling her things from the book and she knows fairytales can’t be true, yet they keep happening.”

Fall in “like” with us! For the latest from Wetpaint Entertainment, "like" us on our Facebook page at facebook.com/Wetpaint, or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/WetpaintTV.

http://www.wetpaint.com/network/articles/j...up-for-season-1

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time Tales: Cinderella's Trip to the Ball

Nov 11, 2011 08:59 PM ET by Natalie Abrams

Once Upon a Time there was an unhappy girl who lost her father and was forced to live with her evil-stepmother and two evil step-sisters until a missing glass slipper set her free.

This Sunday's episode of Once will introduce Cinderella (Falling Skies' Jessy Schram). In the original Cinderella story, she was orphaned and left in her step-mother's care, where she was expected to wait upon her family until her fairy godmother turned her life upside down by turning her into a beautiful princess so she could attend the ball where she'd meet her own Prince Charming. After running out at the stroke of midnight, the prince searched for her with the help of a glass slipper and the pair lived happily ever after.

In the world of Once, however, Cinderella doesn't have the same luck. "You already know Cinderella is very kind and very sweet, but she's in the unfortunate situation of having lost someone in her life," Schram tells TVGuide.com. "The Cinderella that you'll see is a portrayal of someone that's desperate to get out of the situation that she's in. Because of that, some bad decisions are made and she's stuck in even more unfortunate circumstances. Though she's matured through her upbringing and being alone most of the time, she's naïve to the outer world."

A friend of Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) in the fairytale world, Cinderella's Storybrooke counterpart, Ashley, will come to bond with Emma (Jennifer Morrison). In Storybrooke, Ashley has been perpetually pregnant until Emma's arrival kick-started the clock in the town's square. "Ashley's trying to get away from some bad decisions, and Mr. Gold [Robert Carlyle] is tied to that because everyone makes a deal with him. Because of her pregnancy at such a young age, Emma sees a lot of herself in Ashley and she helps her and guides her; Ashley grows some balls because of Emma coming to town."

Ashley's issues with Mr. Gold are not just limited to Storybrooke, as Cinderella finds herself at odds with his counterpart, Rumplestiltskin, in the fairytale world. "Mr. Gold makes deals, Rumplestiltskin makes deals," Schram teases. "How Cinderella gets to the ball isn't necessarily how you might've remembered it."

How does she get to the ball? That will be answered in Sunday's episode of Once at 8/7c on ABC. Until then, hit the comments with your theories.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Once-Upon-Time...la-1039683.aspx

13. RebeccaJ
        +1   -1

User deleted

Those gifs are amazing! Once upon a time ROCKS

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Watch For Me On “Once Upon A Time” Tonight

Are you guys loving Once Upon A Time? I am so pumped for Sundays now especially after the void that Brothers & Sisters left me after a heartbreaking cancellation. We are only three episodes into this first season of the show and already, I am hooked! Now, I have to admit, I was a little skeptical at first. I wasn’t sure if the show was going to nail the tone of having characters play dual roles in two totally separate worlds. Sometimes, it’s a little awkward, but most of the time, the hit the nail right on the head. And that Evil Queen played by Lana Parrilla is just amazing. I’m not sure whether to love her or hate her. But mostly, I just love how manipulative and awesome her character is.

Tonight will be the fourth episode in the series and I am so stoked to watch it because, well, I’M IN IT! That’s right, I will be one of the dancers in a big court scene where we will meet Cinderella, Prince Thomas and few other new characters that are going to explain a lot more of what’s going down in Storybrooke. As you can see in the photo, I only danced in the fairytale world and not any sort of modern day event. What was fun about dancing in that world however is that the entire thing was shot on green screen. So, it’ll be great to see what the ballroom we danced in will ACTUALLY look like because, I have no idea.

The episode is titled The Price of Gold and tells the story of Cinderella who sold her baby to Rumplestiltskin in the fairytale world. Now in the new world of Storybrooke, her new found body must also sacrifice her first born child to the scary creature known as “Mr. Gold”. However, the always interfering Emma Swan is going to make sure that that doesn’t happen. It’s sure to be an action packed night so don’t miss out. Check out a promo and some episode photos below.

tyrell-witherspoon-once-upon-a-time-cinderella

http://www.homorazzi.com/article/once-upon.../#ixzz1dbYnrzud

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

so, did he write about Once?

CITAZIONE
    @paddywallace12
    @JamieDornan1 @cgilroy14 cheers lad, hear the shows going down well! R u still filming? Good to see u past @PaulMarshall9 at last
    12 Nov via Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/#!/paddywallace12/...484919232200704

CITAZIONE
    @JamieDornan1
    @paddywallace12 yes mate. Still involved. We're all pleasantly surprised at it's success! Take er hard
    7 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

https://twitter.com/#!/JamieDornan1/st...797521065852928

286 replies since 17/5/2011, 22:24   22070 views