Once Upon a Time 1st season Spoiler

Season 1

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    KecksExclusives: At #onceuponatime #wondercon panel, executive producers tell me the Huntsman will reappear in season finale which begins shooting this week

https://twitter.com/kecksexclusives/status...509135592984576

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Erinnnr: Sebastian Stan did not disappoint as the Mad Hatter. He'd better be back!
    No need to break out the hat and lock Once Upon a Time's creators away in Wonderland: They know just how awesome Stan was as the Mad Hatter/Jefferson as he's set to appear in two more episodes this season!

http://it.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kris...7#ixzz1qKfxjgcv

3. GreenTeam
        +1   -1

User deleted

OMG we'll see both the Huntsman and the Hatter! (I guess the latter will appear if not in the season finale, than very close to it)
    There's no doubt we'll see the Huntsman in FL, 'cos the sheriff is dead. But I wonder if we get to see Jefferson in SB? I really hope so!

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    I can’t WAIT for this week’s Once Upon a Time (the one with Barbara Hershey). Do you think it’ll be one of my favorites of the season? — Kira
    I’d definitely put it in the top 5. Not only do we get a chance to see a pre-Evil Regina, but Hershey told me the “juicy” role left her feeling like there was no way she could turn down the part. (Also, she’s a big fan of the show!) And, honestly, who can turn down a role that lets you, as she says, “throw people across the prairie with a wave of your hand.” More from my convo with her on Sunday!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/30/gossip-g...imm-spoilers/3/

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time - Episode 1.19 - The Return - Synopsis

CITAZIONE
    Mr. Gold tries to expose August's true identity; Regina is confronted about her involvement in Kathryn's disappearance; David hopes to reconcile with Mary Margaret.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/once-upon...119-return.html

6. GreenTeam
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 31/3/2012, 13:22) 
    Once Upon a Time - Episode 1.19 - The Return - Synopsis

Mr. Gold tries to expose August's true identity; Regina is confronted about her involvement in Kathryn's disappearance; David hopes to reconcile with Mary Margaret.

www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/once-upon...119-return.html

I still think that August is Rumple's son. But why does then Mr.Gold want to expose him?
    And that thing about Katheryn. How it could be her heart in that box if that teacher, 'Frederic', had found her right after the car accident? I mean I'm pretty sure she must be alive.
    And it'd be hard for David to earn MM's forgiveness. She stood by his side all that time and what did he do? He doubted her. Not good, David, not good.

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

On IMDB there already are the titles for the second season of Once Upon a Time

a joke or the true?

S02E01 - The Secret's Truth

S02E02 - An Isle Fit for All Kings

S02E03 - Say Goodbye to the Sunny Sight

www.imdb.com/title/tt1843230/episodes?season=2

8. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 2/4/2012, 13:42) 
    On IMDB there already are the titles for the second season of Once Upon a Time

a joke or the true?

S02E01 - The Secret's Truth

S02E02 - An Isle Fit for All Kings

S02E03 - Say Goodbye to the Sunny Sight

www.imdb.com/title/tt1843230/episodes?season=2

I don't know...the title of Episode 3 sounds pretty silly to me

9. GreenTeam
        +1   -1

User deleted

I don't think it's true. It's too soon for it/ i'm pretty sure there's even no script yet. TPTB need a vacation after all ;)
    The season hasn't ended yet, but I already feel that I'm gonna miss it terribly! the whole summer without #OUAT! :bb:

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Tressygirl: Dying to know anything on Once Upon a Time! My favorite show right now!
    You will find out that someone you thought was dead is totally not in the next episode! Place your bets now, my friends, ‘cause the dead man (or woman or otherworldly being) will pop up at the end of the next episode. Also, Regina is tooootaaallly gonna sleep with someone, being the evil ho-bag she is. You know who it is, right?

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kri...4#ixzz1qzMOfAha

11. GreenTeam
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 3/4/2012, 18:44) 
    Tressygirl: Dying to know anything on Once Upon a Time! My favorite show right now!
    You will find out that someone you thought was dead is totally not in the next episode! Place your bets now, my friends, ‘cause the dead man (or woman or otherworldly being) will pop up at the end of the next episode. Also, Regina is tooootaaallly gonna sleep with someone, being the evil ho-bag she is. You know who it is, right?

Read more: www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kri...4#ixzz1qzMOfAha

OMG. Don't know what to think. Pretty sure that the one who'll pop up at the end is Katheryn (come on, we all know she's alive and I've read some spoilers 'bout it). But Regina sleeping with someone??Again?Please let it not be August. He's supposed to be good,isn't he?

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time - Episode 1.20 - The Stranger - Synopsis

CITAZIONE
    August takes Emma on a journey that will show her how to beat Regina and possibly attain custody of Henry; Regina tries to seduce David.

Source: SpoilerTV

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time S01E19 - The Return - Promotional Still and BTS

CITAZIONE
    ONCE UPON A TIME - "The Return" - Mr. Gold attempts to uncover the true identity of August, Emma confronts Regina about her involvement in Kathryn's disappearance, and David tries to apologize and reconcile with Mary Margaret. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, Rumplestiltskin agrees to comply and do whatever it takes if his son can find a way for him to safely give up his powers and turn back into the loving man he used to be, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, APRIL 22 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

th_OUATS01E19022 th_OUATS01E19021 th_OUATS01E19020 th_OUATS01E19019 th_OUATS01E19018 th_OUATS01E19017 th_OUATS01E19016 th_OUATS01E19015 th_OUATS01E19014 th_OUATS01E19013 th_OUATS01E19012 th_OUATS01E19011 th_OUATS01E19010 th_OUATS01E19009 th_OUATS01E19008 th_OUATS01E19007 th_OUATS01E19006 th_OUATS01E19005 th_OUATS01E19004 th_OUATS01E19003 th_OUATS01E19002 th_OUATS01E19001

14. GreenTeam
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 4/4/2012, 13:27) 

Once Upon a Time - Episode 1.20 - The Stranger - Synopsis

August takes Emma on a journey that will show her how to beat Regina and possibly attain custody of Henry; Regina tries to seduce David.

Source: SpoilerTV

Oh no! No!No!No! Don't tell me Regina is going to sleep with David! Urgh! That even sounds awful! :sick: :sick:
    And if true love does exist, he won't do it.

15. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

as long as it's not August or Jefferson I'm okay :D

286 replies since 17/5/2011, 22:24   22070 views