Once Upon a Time 1st season Spoiler

Season 1

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

October 25, 2011 04:52 PM PDT

Once Upon a Time: Burning Questions Answered!

by Vlada Gelman

The premiere of ABC’s Once Upon a Time — to be repeated this Sunday at 7/8c, leading into Episode 2 — not only enchanted viewers, it left them with lots of questions! Who all knows about the curse? Will John Doe ever open those pretty eyes? And what other fun fairytale characters are visiting the show during Season 1?

TVLine found answers to those questions and others during a Vancouver set visit arranged by ABC. Read on to find out what the cast and executive producer Steve Pearlman revealed about Once‘s big mysteries. (P.S. If you’re curious about the handsome Sheriff’s fairytale alter ego, we offer up our theory — and Jennifer Morrison’s! — in our Who’s Who slideshow.)

NOW THAT THE CLOCK IS MOVING, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR STORYBROOKE? | The clock sets events into motion, so things are about to get… interesting. “There is a shift in terms of the energy of the world,” explains Josh Dallas, who plays John Doe/Prince Charming. “There’s something happening now. There’s something in the air.” Which leads us to wonder…

WILL JOHN DOE EVER WAKE UP? | You bet he will. While Dallas can’t reveal when the sleeping charmer will wake from the coma, he does admit that “he’s not in it for long.” And once he does come to, that’s when the real drama begins. “You might find out what his name is,” teases the actor, “who he is, who his family is, and what his maybe real or false memories are.” Having been asleep for a while, it’s understandable that the guy is “very lost” and “confused,” especially since there are “people that are around him that may or may not be saying that they are family members or wives or brothers.” Sadly, the one person he does have a connection to – his fairytale wife – “he probably will not remember,” hints Ginnifer Goodwin (who plays Snow White).

DOES REGINA KNOW ABOUT THE CURSE? | The pilot heavily implied that Regina was aware of her true identity, and her portrayer, Lana Parrilla, agrees that madame mayor “may have an inkling.” Thankfully, this is one mystery that will be solved – and sooner rather than later! “You’ll find out,” promises Parrilla. “Soon. Very soon.”

WHAT OTHER FAIRYTALE CHARACTERS WILL THE SHOW EXPLORE? | A bevy, judging from the list of already announced guest stars: Emma Caulfield (Buffy) as the blind witch from Hansel and Gretel, Jessy Schram (Falling Skies) as Cinderella, Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad) as the Evil Queen’s magic mirror, Alan Dale (Lost) as Prince Charming’s father, and Kristin Bauer van Straten (True Blood) as evil sorceress Maleficent. The last one will make her debut in Episode 2, and she’s got a big beef with her frenemy, the Evil Queen. “You get a very good sense that there’s a history between these two,” previews Pearlman. “Maleficent has something that the Queen wants, and what length will she go to with her dear, old friend to get that?”

Things are much more friendlier between the princesses, who all live inside the Enchanted Forest. “The princesses of the various kingdoms are all girlfriends,” explains Goodwin. That includes Snow and Cinderella, who appears in Episode 4 in the fairytale world and in our world. “Even though we tell her story also in Storybrooke, it really becomes more of a story about Emma,” teases Pearlman.

The real treat of Once, however, is “adding mythology and connecting characters that didn’t connect previously,” says the EP. “We’re doing a Hansel and Gretel story where we bring in the Evil Queen, when she obviously wasn’t in that story originally.”

IS THERE SOMETHING GOING ON BETWEEN REGINA AND THE SHERIFF? | Yes, it’s not uncommon for a mayor and a sheriff to have a close relationship, but Regina seems to rely on the lawman a lot. “He’s a very important character in her life,” says Parrilla, “and also in Henry’s life ’cause he stays there. And she trusts him enough to be there, so that says something, too.”

HOW DID REGINA COME TO ADOPT HENRY? AND WHY DID EMMA GIVE HIM AWAY? | “We will touch on that in some episodes, how she adopted him,” promises Pearlman. Meanwhile, the details of Emma’s pregnancy/Henry’s birth are “going to take a long time” to come out, says Jennifer Morrison (Emma). “It’s definitely going to be a slow burn of revealing information about Henry and what he meant to Emma when he was born.” Morrison meanwhile insists that contrary to Regina’s suspicions, Emma is not up to anything sneaky. “Emma does not have the intentions of taking Henry away,” she says. “And yet Regina feels like that could happen if Emma’s around for too long.” There’s also another very important reason Regina feels threatened by Emma’s presence: “She can break this curse, and Regina/Evil Queen will lose her power,” says Parrilla.

IS REGINA/THE EVIL QUEEN REALLY ALL EVIL? | Depends on who you ask. Pearlman believes Regina is one of the “more complicated characters in the show,” but he also admits that her counterpart is not nice at all. “[Evil] is part of her name,” he points out. “She has the license to go there, and I think the audience will expect that from her.” But Parrilla hints that there’s more going on underneath her costumed surface than one might expect. “You will see a vulnerable side to the Queen, which I don’t think anyone’s ever seen on this level with these iconic Disney characters,” the actress offers. “She sheds tears, which is nice to see.” Just like anybody else, the Evil Queen has feelings, even some worthy of waterworks. “There was a time she did love. Deeply,” Parrilla shares. As for Regina, “She does have an agenda, which we learn more about in one of the early episodes,” teases Pearlman.

DO EMMA AND HENRY HAVE FAIRYTALE COUNTERPARTS? | Right now, the mother and son appear to be strictly in our world, but as the wise, little Jared Gilmore, who plays Henry, says, “It’s just the beginning. You never know!”

http://www.tvline.com/2011/10/once-upon-a-...ning-questions/

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

October 26, 2011 01:49 PM PDT

Exclusive: Once Upon a Time Crowns Richard Schiff as Snow White's Royal Father

Having previously served under President Bartlet, Richard Schiff will soon lord over a dominion of his own — on Once Upon a Time.

TVLine has learned exclusively that the Emmy-winning West Wing alum will guest star on ABC’s fantastical freshman series as the Enchanted Forest’s King Leopold, who also happens to be Snow White’s father.

While I shan’t reveal much more here, fairy tale enthusiasts can probably predict who this king will be wed to when we meet him in Episode 11. But what you very well might not know is what character’s somewhat tragic (yet thoroughly romantic) backstory he will figure into.

Schiff’s most recent TV credits include The Cape, Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior and an upcoming episode of NBC’s Up All Night (playing the father of another pretty princess, Christina Applegate).

Once Upon a Time will re-air its pilot this Sunday at 7/6c, leading into Episode 2 at 9 pm.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/10/once-upon-a-...chiff-season-1/

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Good Wife, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Gossip Girl and More!

CITAZIONE
    Once Upon a Time | In Episode 2 of ABC’s fun new drama (airing Sundays at 8/7c), viewers will meet the Evil Queen’s Magic Mirror, played by Breaking Bad‘s Giancarlo Esposito. And make no mistake, this colorful character is no mere piece of glass in a gilded frame. “The Magic Mirror,” offers Lana Parilla, “is [the Evil Queen's] inner voice. It’s almost like truth… like her subconscious… like the part of the brain that doesn’t lie.” As such, the Queen uses her reflective confidante to not only ” see what’s going on in the Enchanted Forest, to see what Snow White’s doing and where she is,” says Parilla, “but also to seek answers and some truth.” Wait, isn’t this guy the one who in essence put Snow in the coffin in the first place?

http://www.tvline.com/2011/10/matts-inside...al-gossip-girl/

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Kristin Bauer Previews Once Upon a Time Stint: Exclusive Interview

Kristin Bauer has a newfound respect for meteorologists.

The True Blood star will make an appearance on this Sunday's episode of Once Upon a Time - playing the "Mistress of All Evil," Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty - and told me it was her first time acting in front of a green screen.

"Walking into this world I didn't know, Lana Parrilla was so helpful," Bauer said of the actress who plays the Evil Queen and with whom she shares most of her scenes. "You hear it all the time, but it really is like playing tennis with someone and she was the best partner."

For the record, avid tennis fan Bauer says she hopes she's most like Roger Federer in this analogy, "elegant and classy."

Technical aspects of the role aside, how does Maleficent play into events on "The Thing You Love the Most?"

This fairy tale character is the Queen's "oldest and best frenemy," Bauer teases. Viewers will see the equivalent of "two heads of state" meeting," with the added twist that these are supernatural beings.

"It's a different friendship than I have with others, being a human being from Wisconsin," the actress said.

How did she take on a role that's been around for decades, someone Bauer says she was scared of as a seven-year old?

"I always read the dialogue on the page and get an immediate impression," she explained, adding that she looked up clips of Maleficent on YouTube to help a bit with the portrayal, but in the end: "You have to remember they hired you for a reason. I tried to stick with that spark, whatever I possess as an actress, that I could bring to the part."

It's a tact that has worked very well on True Blood. Pam is likely the most beloved figure on that HBO smash. Does Bauer seek out these unusual characters? Is she drawn to paranormal types?

"Now they are drawn to me," she laughed. "Alan Ball and HBO have opened up this other world for me, which is fabulous... I did a lot of comedy over the years, I had my FBI phase, my sex worker phases... but as an actress you love these kinds of challenges."

Visit TV Fanatic as soon as this week's Once Upon a Time concludes for a full, detailed review.

kristin-bauer-on-green-screen_652x560

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/10/kristin-b.../#ixzz1c1Y74kgP

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time: Emma's Got a Chainsaw!

Exclusive: The Evil Queen learns the hard way that Emma's no pushover, in this scene from the second episode.

October 28, 2011

Having scored some big ratings for its premiere this past week, Once Upon a Time will delve into the story of the Evil Queen on this Sunday's second episode.

In "The Thing You Love Most," flashbacks will show just exactly how the Evil Queen (Lana Parrilla) released her curse upon the fairy tale world. Meanwhile, in the present, the Queen's persona in our world, Regina, is doing everything in her power to force Snow White and Prince Charming's daughter, Emma (Jennifer Morrison), out of Storybrooke.

We've got an exclusive scene from "The Thing You Love Most" to show you, as Regina learns the hard way (and with the help of a chainsaw) that Emma isn't going to be a pushover.

Check it out below!

http://tv.ign.com/articles/121/1210911p1.html

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    ONCE UPON A TIME - S01E03 - "Snow Falls" - At Henry's urging, Emma convinces Mary Margaret to pay a visit to a comatose John Doe in the hospital and to read to him from the storybook. But Mary Margaret is stunned at the outcome of her visit. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale world, Prince Charming meets Snow White for the first time in a most unexpected way, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

th_OUATS01E03010 th_OUATS01E03011 th_OUATS01E03012 th_OUATS01E03013 th_OUATS01E03014 th_OUATS01E03015 th_OUATS01E03016 th_OUATS01E03017 th_OUATS01E03018 th_OUATS01E03019 th_OUATS01E03020 th_OUATS01E03021 th_OUATS01E03022 th_OUATS01E03023 th_OUATS01E03024 th_OUATS01E03025 th_OUATS01E03026 th_OUATS01E03027 th_OUATS01E03028 th_OUATS01E03029 th_OUATS01E03030 th_OUATS01E03031 th_OUATS01E03032 th_OUATS01E03033 th_OUATS01E03034 th_OUATS01E03035 th_OUATS01E03036 th_OUATS01E03037 th_OUATS01E03038 th_OUATS01E03039 th_OUATS01E03040 th_OUATS01E03041 th_OUATS01E03042 th_OUATS01E03043 th_OUATS01E03044 th_OUATS01E03045 th_OUATS01E03046 th_OUATS01E03047 th_OUATS01E03048 th_OUATS01E03049 th_OUATS01E03050 th_OUATS01E03051 th_OUATS01E03052 th_OUATS01E03053 th_OUATS01E03054 th_OUATS01E03055 th_OUATS01E03056 th_OUATS01E03057 th_OUATS01E03058 th_OUATS01E03059 th_OUATS01E03060 th_OUATS01E03061 th_OUATS01E03062 th_OUATS01E03063 th_OUATS01E03064 th_OUATS01E03065 th_OUATS01E03066

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

'Fringe,' 'The Walking Dead,' 'Suburgatory,' 'Once Upon a Time': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room

CITAZIONE
    Sandra, I love Once Upon a Time as much as you do. Scoop, please! – A.J

Well, first make sure you’ve read my scoop from the set. Check? Okay. Now, having just watched the “prequel” episode I told you about in that piece — the one that tells the story of when Snow met Charming — I can tell you that the ep is packed with mythology from both worlds. (Example: You learn who found John Doe!) For me, the highlight was getting a glimpse of the super-sassy Snow from back in the day and seeing her fight with Charming about his jewels. (I mean literal gemstones, you pervs.) She’s hilarious, and it’s one of Ginnifer Goodwin’s finest hours on TV. (Yes, I’m including Big Love.) Also cool? The Once interpretation of trolls!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/10/28/walking-...e-spoiler-room/

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Question: I’m absolutely loving Once Upon A Time, but I’m dying to know: Are we ever going to get the scuttlebutt on the cute British sheriff? Does he have a fairytale counterpart? —Kathleen

Ausiello: Answers are coming — and soon! “That particular question is one we intend to answer definitively within the first batch of episodes we’ve already produced,” reveals exec producer Adam Horowitz, adding, “We love that people are theorizing already!”

http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/ask-ausiello...e-bones-dexter/

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Have you fallen under the spell of Once Upon a Time? I hope so! Because I'm craving scoops! — Sherrie

NATALIE: Since Emma has been booted from the local inn, it's time for a mother/daughter sleepover! Emma will begrudgingly make use of Snow White Mary Margaret's spare room. Speaking of Snow, she'll save her Prince Charming, whose real name we'll learn this week, in both universes. True love prevails... though that may be the real curse.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Bone...rs-1039230.aspx

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Once Upon a Time | This much we know about young Henry: His birth mom, Emma, is significant because she has the power to undo the Evil Queen’s curse. And Henry himself is significant because he apparently offers Regina a “second chance” of sorts, seeing as he’s named after the father she sacrificed to exact “the curse to end all curses.” But what about Henry’s birth dad? Who is he, will we ever meet him, and how might he fit into the picture? Or is that perhaps a big Season 1 finale bombshell? “That might be a Season 6 finale!” Jennifer Morrison responded with a laugh when I popped the paternity question. “I’ve heard rumblings of ideas about Henry’s father and how he fits into all of this,” she went on to share, “but that is something that is definitely going to take a long time to be revealed.”

http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/matts-inside...ivate-practice/

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time Tales: When Snow White Met Her Prince Charming

Nov 4, 2011 07:13 PM ET
    by Natalie Abrams

Once Upon a Time there was a beautiful princess, the fairest in all the land, who was banished from her kingdom by the Evil Queen until a charming prince came to her rescue.

This Sunday's episode of Once will offer a glimpse into Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) and Prince Charming's (Josh Dallas) first meeting, though ABC's take is different from what we know of the fairy tales. In the original Snow White, the Evil Queen attempts to kill porcelain-skinned princess several times, eventually giving her a poisoned apple that puts Snow White into a deep, almost death-like sleep. Prince Charming comes to her rescue, waking her with a sweet kiss, and they live happily ever after.

In the world of Once, however, Snow and Charming's first meeting is a tumultuous one. "The inception of their story is based more on animosity, manipulation and selfishness," Goodwin says. "They have a very far way to go from their moment of meeting to falling in love."

"There's definitely this huge attraction when they first meet under very interesting and fun circumstances," adds Dallas, who hints that his Storybrooke character, the John Doe in a coma, may be involved with someone else. "Who he's entangled with, it may or may not be a true thing. It could be false memories," he says.

Because the residents of Storybrooke are stricken with amnesia, Goodwin says, "There's no way for their relationship to be what it is in fairy tale land when he wakes up. This amnesia and these implanted memories are certainly going to provide many obstacles."

Who or what may be standing in their way in the real world? That will be answered in Sunday's episode of Once at 8/7c on ABC. Until then, hit the comments with your theories.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Once-Upon-Time...in-1039378.aspx

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    8 pm Once Upon a Time (ABC) | The story of how (a scrappy) Snow White met Prince Charming parallels what might be a breakthrough moment for Mary Margaret and “John Doe” — unless of course, the Evil… er, Regina has an ace up her sleeve.

www.tvline.com/2011/11/tvlineup-tv-worth-watching-sunday-2/

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Five Things That Make Tonight’s Once Upon A Time A Must-See

A new episode of Once Upon A Time airs tonight at 8PM on ABC, and the episode, "Snow Falls," can't be missed.

Here are five reasons you should consider tuning in.

There's a reason this episode is called "Snow Falls." I think the promos and images from the episode make it pretty clear that this episode will tell the story of how Snow White fell for Prince Charming. This "romance" continues into Storybrooke as Mary-Margaret seems drawn to coma patient "John Doe." Somehow, this episode is so strong that you start "shipping" (slang for wanting to see a relationship) Mary-Margaret with a guy in a coma! I hope things work out for those two. For the flashback scenes, big props go out to Ginnifer Goodwin who plays a feisty Snow White that is the complete opposite of the subdued Mary-Margaret. And with Josh Dallas as Charming, you couldn't ask for a better romantic foil. (Speaking of romances can Emma and the Sheriff get together already?)

You can jump right in. I assume it was because of all of the effects of "The Thing You Love Most," but ABC actually made this episode available to press before the second episode. But you know what? I wasn't lost at all. That's an appeal of Once Upon A Time (so far) -- there are continuing plotlines for those of us who love that sort of thing, but for the casual viewer, you don't feel like you're missing out. Though if you did miss Episode 2, "The Thing You Love Most"... ABC is re-airing it at 7, right before the new episode.

Some fantastic dialogue. Liz Tigelaar, the creator of Life Unexpected, is no stranger to writing sharp dialogue... nor is she a stranger to creating romantic banter. Mix Tigelaar's writing talent with the characters of this show, who we've seen to be masters of delivery (Lana Parrilla and Jared Gilmore, I'm looking at you)... and you've got some zingers. The exasperated reactions of Jennifer Morrison's Emma are, as always, welcome.

Some of the things I might have viewed as "stupid," aren't so "stupid" anymore. Okay, I admit it... no offense is meant to the creators of this show, but the first time I saw the Once pilot, I felt some of it was... silly. Why would someone actually call themselves "Prince Charming?" Is Snow White really that perfect? The answer to both of these questions, as you'll see in the episode, is no. I think that was the impression they wanted to give us at the onset, but really, these fairy tale characters are just as flawed and layered as their Storybrooke counterparts.

David Anders! Look for Mr. Sark from Alias himself, David Anders, as Storybrooke's doctor in this episode. Whenever Sark would appear on Alias, the episode were almost always better. Shows like The Vampire Diaries have been wise enough to employ Mr. Anders in recent times and it's great to see another familiar face here.

Speaking of familiar faces, not all of the show's regular cast is seen in this episode, which is probably a testament to the power of the ensemble. Last week, there was no John Doe/Charming. This week, characters like Archie and Mr. Gold are nowhere to be seen, but there's so much action going on you don't really notice until after the fact.

All in all, this is one of my favorite TV episodes of 2011, and if future episodes are as strong as this one, this is going to be a series that will endure for a while. Catch it at 8PM (ET) tonight on ABC.

http://www.ksitetv.com/9599/five-things-th...ime-a-must-see/

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time Spoilers: Will John Doe & Mary Margaret Get Together?

Written By Clarissa
    November 6th, 2011

Another show may have dragged out John Doe’s coma for a long time, but Once Upon a Time woke him up this week in episode 3. But fans who were expecting an immediate bond between John Doe and Mary Margaret in Storybrooke - while we learned of Snow and Charming’s first meeting - are probably feeling a bit frustrated by the appearance of a woman claiming to be John Doe’s wife. This woman also claims that Doe's real name is David.

Uh-oh.

When we visited the Vancouver set of Once Upon a Time last month, we had the opportunity to speak with stars Josh Dallas and Gennifer Goodwin about what’s in store for David and Mary Margaret. Fans who suspect something smells rotten about the magical appearance of David’s “wife” should heed Dallas’ warning: the entire situation could be false. Dallas explained that we will definitely be learning more about David now that he’s awake, but his real story has yet to be fully discovered. And now that he’s awoken, he will be lost and confused and his main goal is trying to figure out where he really belongs, especially with people claiming to be his family members who may or may not be telling the whole truth.

But despite whatever nefarious purposes David’s “wife” has, there is most definitely a spark between David and Mary Margaret. David is very drawn to her and he wants to understand what this connection is and where it will take him. Their present circumstances can be likened to Charming and Snow’s first meeting, which we saw this week. Snow introduced herself to Charming after stealing from him and their origin story is certainly not the stuff of fairytales. But we could all see that spark between of the two of them in the fairytale world. This exists in Storybrooke as well. As Goodwin said “I think [this] must be one of the messages of our show: that true love trumps all, even dark magic.” Even Dallas acknowledged that “love is a very powerful thing. It can destroy worlds, it’s so powerful. It’s certainly something that the curse is trying to keep away from both of us for sure. But love is a very strong attraction [and it will always keep trying to bring them back together].”

Despite the hope that Goodwin hopes for their real world characters, she lamented that “I do know there’s going to be lots of twists and turns. These implanted memories are certainly going to provide many obstacles.”

Once such obstacle is clearly Regina, who seems to be involved in David’s situation. Lana Parrilla told us that “Regina helps [David] get back to his life before he fell into a coma. [But] there’s always an ulterior motive with her. It’s always leading to something, some kind of control or power that she’s afraid to lose.” Although, not all of Regina’s assistance is hands-on. Dallas warned that their two characters have only met a few times in the real world. Whatever Regina has planned for David, she is clearly pulling strings from behind the scenes.

David and Mary Margaret aren’t the only important characters in this scenario. Clearly Emma and Henry factor into any developing relationship between these characters as they are also related to the two of them. This week’s episode showed a growing friendship between Mary Margaret and Emma as Emma took up her offer to become roommates. While Goodwin thinks that learning Emma is actually Mary Margaret’s daughter would be “inconceivable” to Mary Margaret, she does acknowledge their connection: “There is an inexplicable draw [Mary Margaret] feels towards Emma.” The same is true for Mary Margaret’s draw towards Henry, her grandson: “She also has a very inherent protective instinct towards Henry, but she just assumes it’s because she has a real talent in understanding children and he’s the one child in her class who’s sort of spiraling downwards, and gets to know him better in reaching out to try to help and then taking responsibility for feeling she’s made it worse.”

The connection works the other way as well. Jennifer Morrison acknowledges that Emma “feels oddly connected to [her parents]. There is a familiarity that is instantaneous compared to other people she comes across in the town.” But while Emma and Mary Margaret are growing closer, Emma’s relationship with David is developing at a far slower pace. In fact, at the time when we were visiting the set, Emma and David had only one meeting in Storybrooke so far. The two come across each other at a party, but Morrison found it amusing because, as she explained, in their first meeting Emma lies to David. Morrison laughed about the fact that “my first interaction with him is that I’m lying to my dad.”

Ultimately, however, despite the fact that the curse is doing its best to separate these characters in the real world, Dallas believes that the core of the characters remain the same, no matter where they are: “You have the fairytale character and the Storybrooke character and at the core they’re made up of the same stuff. They’re essentially the same person. The problem with the Storybrooke character is that they have no memory of who they are. Even thought you’re the same person, different memories make you different emotionally.”

But remember, Once Upon a Time fans...there is always hope. After all, this is a fairytale.

Don't miss an all new episode of Once Upon a Time on Sunday, November 13 on ABC.

http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/abc/once-upon...spoilers/103136

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

(WARNING!!!) Once Upon a Time: Spoilers For Future Episodes!!!

Once Upon a Time, 1x5 “That Still Small Voice” - November 27th:

- Sheriff Graham makes Emma a deputy
    - A sinkhole appears at the edge of town
    - In fairytale world, Jiminy wants to leave the family business

Once Upon a Time, 1x6 “The Shepherd” - December 4th:

- David must choose between Catherine and Mary Margaret, with whom he’s fallen deeply in love
    - Sheriff Graham is caught in a lie
    - Prince Charming’s destiny is altered

Once Upon a Time, 1x7 “The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter” - December 11th:

- One of Storybrooke’s residents starts to remember fairytale life
    - The town mourns a death
    - The Queen tries to find an assassin to kill Snow White

http://inglouriousxx.tumblr.com/post/12480...lers-for-future

286 replies since 17/5/2011, 22:24   22070 views