Once Upon a Time 1st season Spoiler

Season 1

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    @MichaelAusiello
    Blind Item: A hit drama series will whack a major character in shocking fashion in a few weeks. I just watched the ep and I'm inconsolable.
    3 hours ago via web

http://twitter.com/#!/MichaelAusiello/...716784330178560

Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Glee, Revenge, Once Upon a Time, Gossip Girl and More!

7 novembre 2011 - 17:17 da Kristin Dos Santos

A big death is coming. A fan-favorite romance is decidedly un-dead. And someone is going alllll the waaaay!

OK, so that last tease is ridiculously easy to figure out if you've been paying attention to this here column during the past week. But as proof we do care about other shows (no, really!), we also have the latest scoop on Revenge, Gossip Girl, and Once Upon a Time. Plus, a slew of other shows like Fringe, New Girl, Cougar Town, American Horror Story, Dexter, Secret Circle, True Blood...the list goes on!

So dig in...

Monique: Once Upon a Time is my new fave show!! Please, any info you have! Give us something juicy!
    Sheriff Graham (Jaime Dornan) is definitely a well-known storybook character. Guesses? Also, I'm hearing of a big death in the works for one of the major characters. It surprised me! Sleuth it out among yourselves in the comments, people!

AlwaysEachOther: Any chance u guys have a clue as to who will be cast to play Belle on #OnceUponATime? She's my favorite princess!
    Ours, too! We haven't heard who will be playing the literature-lovin' princess yet, but we can tell you her episode will reveal a lot about Rumplestiltskin (Robert Carlyle) and Gaston will also make an appearance. Tom Welling for Gaston, anyone? We can only dream…

http://it.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kris...0#ixzz1d5JTWANR

2. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Monique: Once Upon a Time is my new fave show!! Please, any info you have! Give us something juicy!
    Sheriff Graham (Jaime Dornan) is definitely a well-known storybook character. Guesses? Also, I'm hearing of a big death in the works for one of the major characters. It surprised me! Sleuth it out among yourselves in the comments, people!

Hmmmm, I don't feel comfortable with this "death in the works for one of the major characters" thing. Comments from our Forum members, please. :(

3. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 8/11/2011, 02:29) 
    Hmmmm, I don't feel comfortable with this "death in the works for one of the major characters" thing. Comments from our Forum members, please. :(

Briteen and I were discussing this...all the major characters (well...the actors) have been on set recently so it's really hard to figure this one out. I'm wondering if a.) it's Sheriff Graham or b.) the death is a fake out. Definitely don't think it's Emma...

4. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

I think it's the sheriif
    SPOILER (click to view)
    I think he dies in the episode 6 ou 7 and I think Emma is the new sheriff or something like that
    in the Hansel and Gretel episode,Emma drives the sheriff's car

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (aurore @ 8/11/2011, 12:50) 
    I think it's the sheriif
    I think he dies in the episode 6 ou 7 and I think Emma is the new sheriff or something like that

it's possible, Jennifer wrote that episode 7 is her favorite *drama*

Once Upon a Time Episode 5 “That Still Small Voice” Spoilers

by Matej on November 7, 2011

Sheriff Graham makes Emma a deputy
    A sinkhole appears at the edge of town
    In fairytale world, Jiminy wants to leave the family business.
    http://www.spoilersguide.com/once-upon-a-t...voice-spoilers/

Once Upon a Time Episode 6 “The Shepherd” Spoilers

David must choose between Kathryn and Mary Margaret, with whom he’s fallen deeply in love
    Sheriff Graham is caught in a lie
    Prince Charming’s destiny is altered.
    http://www.spoilersguide.com/once-upon-a-t...pherd-spoilers/

Once Upon a Time Episode 7 “The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter” Spoilers

One of Storybrooke’s residents starts to remember fairytale life
    The town mourns a death
    The Queen tries to find an assassin to kill Snow White.
    http://www.spoilersguide.com/once-upon-a-t...unter-spoilers/

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

'Once Upon a Time' spoilers: More about Sheriff Graham, Rumpelstiltskin

Meredith Jacobs, Queens Primetime TV Examiner

Once Upon a Time, which airs on ABC 7 in Queens Sundays at 8PM, has just revealed Snow White and Prince Charming's back story, and soon it's going to be time to look at a couple of other characters as well.

As Henry has explained, the residents of Storybrooke are really fairytale characters—they just don't remember because of the Evil Queen's curse. He has identified some of their real identities, but one whose isn't known yet is Sheriff Graham. There has been some wondering if he has a counterpart, and E! Online revealed Monday, that he "is definitely a well-known storybook character." That is certainly interesting, and you have to wonder what his connection to the Evil Queen is. He does seem to be on Regina's side in Storybrooke, but he doesn't hate Emma like she does. He seems to just want to help out in the best way possible—like a Sheriff.

Also, it has been revealed that "a big death [is] in the works for one of the major characters." Uh-oh, who will viewers have to say goodbye to? Will Regina be involved somehow? That seems to be more than likely since she does seem to be connected to everything that happens on this show.

The final spoilers revealed are about Belle's episode, which "will reveal a lot about Rumpelstiltskin (Robert Carlyle) and Gaston will also make an appearance." That sounds like it should be a good episode considering the mystery surrounding Rumpelstiltskin's Storybrooke counterpart, Mr. Gold. How much does he know? It seems like he could know what's really going on considering some of the things he had to say to Regina. Will the Belle episode reveal why it seems that way?

Once Upon a Time continues Sundays at 8PM on ABC 7 in Queens. What do you think of the latest spoilers?

http://www.examiner.com/primetime-tv-in-ne...rumpelstiltskin

7. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (jennwithapen @ 8/11/2011, 12:31)
    QUOTE (comotion @ 8/11/2011, 02:29) 

Briteen and I were discussing this...all the major characters (well...the actors) have been on set recently so it's really hard to figure this one out. I'm wondering if a.) it's Sheriff Graham or b.) the death is a fake out. Definitely don't think it's Emma...

QUOTE (aurore @ 8/11/2011, 12:50)
    I think it's the sheriif
    SPOILER (click to view)

"Death as a fake out" is an excellent theory. This could be the case of the writers having fun at messing with us. Granny is listed for 4 episodes and Ruby is pegged for 7 eps, although I don't think they qualify as major characters. The Sheriff will make Emma a deputy, and there should be an election for Sheriff in the future.....hmmmm. Yup, could be Sheriff Graham, and that would be horrible. :angry:

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Exclusive: Once Upon a Time Casts Lost's Emilie de Ravin As Belle

Natalie Abrams
    Nov 8, 2011 02:59 PM ET

Once Upon a Time has landed another Lost alum.

Emilie de Ravin, who played Australian castaway Claire on the ABC island mystery series, has been cast as Belle, as in Beauty and the Beast's Belle, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

Details of her role are scarce, but we hear Once's Belle will have a connection to Rumplestiltskin (Robert Carlyle). No word on whether the titular Beast will appear, but Gaston is slated to pop up as well.

The 29-year-old Roswell alum has starred in such films as Remember Me, Public Enemies and Brick. She will first appear in Episode 12, slated to air early next year.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Once-Upon-Time...st-1039492.aspx

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time Scoop: Lost Grad Emilie de Ravin Brings Belle to Life

Emilie de Ravin is bringing a whole lot of beauty to the already gorgeous Once Upon a Time.

The Lost alumna has been cast on ABC’s fantastical freshman drama, playing the fairy tale world’s illustrious beast lover, Belle, TVGuide.com reports.

Details surrounding the role are being kept hush-hush, but Belle will appear opposite her burly suitor Gaston, and the two are said to have ties to Robert Carlyle’s skeezy Rumplestiltskin. De Ravin’s Once debut is slated to air in early 2012.

De Ravin — who played single mom-turned-feral island dweller Claire Littleton on Lost — has remained fairly quiet on the acting front since completing production on the ABC drama back in 2010, appearing only in a pair of indie flicks and the big-screen romantic drama, Remember Me.

Excited to see her back on ABC? Sound off below!

http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/once-upon-a-...milie-de-ravin/

10. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

What's the deal right now with OUAT production? Are they all on a break? Have they shot all of the first 12 episodes? :huh:

QUOTE (aurore @ 8/11/2011, 12:50) 
    I think it's the sheriif
    [SPOILER]

IMO, it would be a huge mistake to do away with Sheriff Graham. The producers could be tempting fate so early by discouraging a good portion of the developing fan base. Unless.......
    ......Emma somehow revives him with one of those familial, return-to-life kisses that's in her DNA.

That's a stretch, I know. Thinking gets me into trouble. :unsure:

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

They're between episode 11 and 12, I think that they'll filming until episode 13 included, then they'll do the hiatus for the holidays

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Once Upon A Time and Supernatual - Rumor Confirmed - Nick Lea to guest star

Nick is guest starring in ABC's ONCE UPON A TIME. He's playing Hansel and Gretel's dad in Fairy Tale Land, while in the "real" world of Storybrooke, Maine, he's a mechanic.

Nick will be guest starring in an upcoming episode of SUPERNATURAL. His character's name is "Elliot."

UPDATE: Nick's episode will be episode 12.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/11/once-upon...m_medium=tumblr

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    I love that Once Upon a Time is introducing Cinderella. What can you tease? — Lisa

NATALIE: You might not recognize Storybrooke's Cinderella, especially since she's a young pregnant woman named Ashley (Falling Skies' Jessy Schram). "She's trying to get away from some bad decisions, and Mr. Gold [Robert Carlyle] is tied to that because everyone makes a deal with him," Schram says. "Emma sees a lot of herself in Ashley and she helps her and guides her; Ashley grows some balls because of Emma coming to town."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-Greys...ng-1039500.aspx

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time - Episode 1.05 - That Still Small Voice - Press Release

CITAZIONE

HENRY EXPLORES THE INSIDE OF A MYSTERIOUS SINKHOLE TO SEE IF ITS CONTENTS CAN LINK STORYBROOKE TO THE FAIRYTALE WORLD, AND JIMINY CRICKET YEARNS TO LEAVE THE FAMILY BUSINESS AND TRANSFORM INTO THE PERSON HE WANTS TO BE, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

"That Still Small Voice" - As Sheriff Graham deputizes Emma, the ground shakes and a giant sinkhole mysteriously appears at the edge of town. But a curious Henry's life is placed in danger when he decides to explore the innards of the sinkhole to see if its contents can link the inhabitants of Storybrooke to the fairytale world. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale world, Jiminy Cricket yearns to leave the family business and transform into the person he wants to be, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 27 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Jared Gilmore as Henry Mills, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/John Doe and Raphael Sbarge as Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hopper.

Guest starring are Jamie Dornan as Sheriff Graham, Tony Amendola as Marco/Geppetto, Anastasia Griffith as Kathryn/regal blonde, Adam Young as pickpocket/young Jiminy, Morgan Roff as teenage Jiminy, Keegan Connor Tracy as Blue Fairy, Meghan Ory as Ruby/Red Riding Hood, Carolyn Hennesy as Myrna/puppet princess/puppet dragon, Harry Groener as Martin/puppet prince, Jarod Joseph as Billy, Laura Bertram as Donna, Luke Camilleri as Stephen and Michael Strusievici as fairytale boy.

"That Still Small Voice" was written by Jane Espenson and directed by Paul Edwards.

"Once Upon a Time" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format with a 5.1 channel surround sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to the airdate.

For more information on "Once Upon a Time," visit ABC.com

source: ABC

15. briteen
        +1   -1

User deleted

1. they can't kill the sheriff 2. why is she throwing the flowers in the trash can?

EDIT by Aleki77: I moved your post here in spoiler and discussion

Edited by Aleki77 - 9/11/2011, 18:22

286 replies since 17/5/2011, 22:24   22070 views