2012 - Us Weekly Hot Hollywood Style - 18/04

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison & Julianne Hough: Hot Hollywood Partiers!

CITAZIONE
    Jennifer Morrison and Julianne Hough are stylish and chic at the Us Weekly Hot Hollywood Style Event held at Greystone Manor Supperclub on Wednesday (April 18) in West Hollywood, Calif.

Julianne, 23, (in DKNY) and Jennifer, 33, were joined by Shameless actress Shanola Hampton!

At the event, Julianne said that she just wrapped a film starring Russell Brand and Octavia Spencer (Diablo Cody‘s directorial debut). Now she will take her three weeks off to “sleep!,” she told JustJared.com!

Also spotted at the party was Nicola Peltz.

http://www.justjared.com/2012/04/19/jennif...ywood-partiers/

th_jennifer-morrison-julianne-hough-hot-hollywood-03 th_jennifer-morrison-julianne-hough-hot-hollywood-06 th_jennifer-morrison-julianne-hough-hot-hollywood-08 th_jennifer-morrison-julianne-hough-hot-hollywood-09 th_jennifer-morrison-julianne-hough-hot-hollywood-11

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison Dyes Her Hair Red!

It wasn't easy to stand out at Us Weekly's Hot Hollywood party Wednesday night, with sexy stars including Kim Kardashian and Julianne Hough in attendance. But one actress managed to steal the spotlight with her shocking new look.

Jennifer Morrison, who's known for her long blonde hair, debuted a dark red color on the red carpet at Greystone Manor in West Hollywood, Calif. She wore a flirty black strapless Andrew Gn dress with silver detail and bright scarlet lipstick to complement her rich auburn hue.

"I'm doing a film called, Some Girls, so I've had red hair for 24 hours now," the Once Upon a Time star revealed of her fiery 'do.

Of being honored by Us for her classic, feminine style the beauty, 33, gushed, "It actually meant quite a lot to me. I tend to dress as comfortably as possible and in things that I really like and so the fact that other people like them too is really cool."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-beauty...4#ixzz1sV5p7bkp

jpg

jpg

jpg

jpg

jpg

jpg

jpg

jpg

jpg

3. JMHBSK
        +1   -1

User deleted

*thud*

She looks amazing with red hair. I still prefer blonde but gosh she's stunning in any way shape or form.

Thanks for the pictures.

4. Hughville
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thank you SO much for sharing these gorgoeus pictures. I love her blonde hair, but this reddish-brown shade looks amazing. She is classy, elegant, and sophisticated. As always.

5. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

I think she looks a lot like her sister with the red hair. I'm still a fan of the blonde...my first thought when I saw the new hair was :vinonsifa: ...but I'm liking this new look more and more each time I see it.

6. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

she looks amazing! I love her new color :)
    I want to see her beautiful smile!!
    The 3 colors (blond,brunette,red) suit her.

7. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (JMHBSK @ 19/4/2012, 18:36) 
    *thud*

...... but gosh she's stunning in any way shape or form.

Thanks for the pictures.

While I agree with Jamie's sentiment--as well as Hughville's post that Jen is "classy, elegant and sophisticated. As aways."--I will have to give this new look some more time. Since about 2007 I have been hoping that Jen would get a new role that would require her to be A BRUNETTE! Prayers not yet answered, but this is moving in the right direction. It gets me more excited for the release of this movie. :)

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison in Andrew Gn | Us Weekly Hot Hollywood Style Event

CITAZIONE
    Jennifer Morrison rocked a super short mini by designer Andrew Gn for the Us Weekly Hot Hollywood Style soirée last night in West Hollywood.

The “Once Upon A Time” actress showed off her new cherry red tresses as they cascaded over bare shoulders while wearing this fun Spring 2012 dress.

This was one of my favorite dresses from the collection. I liked the black beaded embroidery at the ruched bodice, but I really love the silver metallic floral motif on the bubble skirt.

You don’t see many bubble dresses these days, which is good, but in a sea of peplums it’s nice to see one every now and then. Especially one as cute as this!

I wish Jenn had been more adventurous with her shoes, but I’m sort of obessed with how her hair is pinned to the side with gathered waves. I want to see more of this on the red carpet!

She completed her look with a red pout and a pair of 14k diamond and white Mother of Pearl earrings by Kabana.

http://thefashion-court.com/2012/04/jennif...od-style-event/

9. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 19/4/2012, 16:40) 

Jennifer Morrison in Andrew Gn | Us Weekly Hot Hollywood Style Event

She completed her look with a red pout

http://thefashion-court.com/2012/04/jennif...od-style-event/

Such odd wording, but I did miss her smile at this event.

10. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

I'm glad I'm not the only one who misses seeing her smile. She has a gorgeous smile and she hasn't really used it much on the red carpet this year. We've seen it in interviews but not in many pictures. Hoping that changes as we head into late spring and summer! :kisses:

11. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 20/4/2012, 03:55) 
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who misses seeing her smile. She has a gorgeous smile and she hasn't really used it much on the red carpet this year. We've seen it in interviews but not in many pictures. Hoping that changes as we head into late spring and summer! :kisses:

My theories for the paucity of dental sunshine (in no particular order):
    -- The 9 months of shooting OUAT away from home took its toll, little by little.
    -- Buying a new home and trying to sell the other home, while not being around the home base, is trauma enough.
    -- The breakup with Amaury had to cause some lasting pain.

Jen's a trooper--she will rebound just fine. Lots of sunshine is forecast. :D

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

th__forum_ns4w_org_006 th__forum_ns4w_org_003 th__forum_ns4w_org_024

13. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 20/4/2012, 03:08) 
    QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 20/4/2012, 03:55) 

My theories for the paucity of dental sunshine (in no particular order):
    -- The 9 months of shooting OUAT away from home took its toll, little by little.
    -- Buying a new home and trying to sell the other home, while not being around the home base, is trauma enough.
    -- The breakup with Amaury had to cause some lasting pain.

Jen's a trooper--she will rebound just fine. Lots of sunshine is forecast. :D

I agree with your three theories and can suggest a fourth one too....House ending it's run in a few weeks. No matter what she says to anyone, not being asked back to do something, anything, in the final episodes (if that's what's happened and I don't doubt that at all with the way that crew seems to work) had to hurt at least a little bit. We're all human beings with emotions and feelings. When something that was a huge part of your life is coming to a permanent end and you're not even approached about being part of that celebration, especially when so many outside people think you should be, that has to really suck and be somewhat depressing on top of everything else. (((Jen))) :(

Hoping you're right about lots of sunshine being in her forecast! I miss her smile. :(

14. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

That's a very perceptive theory with the HOUSE snub, Heather; I hadn't given that a lot of thought, but I'm sure that it has an effect on her.

Of course, I may have been making too much of this theory stuff. It could just be that Jennifer might not like her "new look" that much and is just counting the days until she can wash the stuff out and feel more like herself, as she said in the past when she went back to her natural blondness. Anyway, blonde and sunshine (as in smiles :D :D ) go together.

15. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 21/4/2012, 00:29) 
    That's a very perceptive theory with the HOUSE snub, Heather; I hadn't given that a lot of thought, but I'm sure that it has an effect on her.

Of course, I may have been making too much of this theory stuff. It could just be that Jennifer might not like her "new look" that much and is just counting the days until she can wash the stuff out and feel more like herself, as she said in the past when she went back to her natural blondness. Anyway, blonde and sunshine (as in smiles :D :D ) go together.

That could be or she could just be tired of red carpet events from doing them for so many years and doesn't want to pose with a cheesy grin on her face anymore. ;) My bet is still a combo of things with the House thing right near the surface (I believe the final wrap party was held tonight) because it's been in the news so much. Personally, that show honks me off beyond belief right now and I'm not even a person who watched it from the very beginning. It seems like they've invited all these unimportant people back to be part of the finale and from what we can tell, Jen hasn't even been contacted by anyone there. That's such a huge slap in the face to what she brought to the show and if it irritates and saddens me this much, I can only imagine how it must make her feel. (BTW-Update on my House viewing....that show ends for me in Season Six. I can't bring myself to watch the rest of that season aside from Lockdown although I do like Chase/Jesse and have been watching a few eps of season eight so I can see what they do with his character. Really glad Jesse is getting away from Fox and doing a pilot for NBC. Sorry for the tangent, LOL)

Smiles for JMO....can that be our new slogan for this spring and summer?! :D

33 replies since 19/4/2012, 09:37   2020 views