OUAT S02E17 - Welcome to Storybrooke

« Older   Newer »

1. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 19/3/2013, 05:15) 
    I think Tamara is an evil fairy...
    We have to break that curse!!!

And who better to break a curse than Emma -- we need more scenes with Emma!

That's a good theory about Tamara, tiuchis. Hopefully, we will get some answers next week. ;)

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sunday Final Ratings: 'Once Upon a Time', 'The Amazing Race', 'Family Guy', 'The Cleveland Show, 'The Simpsons, 'Bob's Burgers' & 'The Mentalist' Adjusted Up

Written By Sara Bibel

March 19th, 2013

CITAZIONE
    The Cleveland Show at 7:30 & 8:30, The Amazing Race, Once Upon A Time, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Bob's Burgers and The Mentalist were each adjusted up a tenth among adults 18-49 versus Sunday's preliminary ratings.

Final broadcast primetime ratings for Sunday, March 17, 2013:
    Time Net Show 18-49 rating/Share Viewers (Millions)
    7:00 CBS 60 Minutes 1.6/5 10.22
    ABC America's Funniest Home Videos - R 1.5/5 6.18
    NBC Dateline (7-9PM) 1.3/4 5.62
    FOX Bob's Burgers - R 0.7/2 1.80

7:30 FOX The Cleveland Show 1.3/4 2.83

8:00 CBS The Amazing Race 2.3/6 8.91
    ABC Once Upon A Time 2.3/6 7.45
    FOX The Simpsons 2.2/6 4.89

8:30 FOX The Cleveland Show 1.9/5 4.05

9:00 FOX Family Guy 2.4/6 4.92
    ABC Revenge (9-10:01PM) 1.8/5 6.57
    NBC Celebrity Apprentice (9-11PM) 1.8/5 5.45
    CBS The Good Wife 1.5/4 9.08

9:30 FOX Bob's Burgers 1.7/4 3.62

10:00 CBS The Mentalist 1.7/4 9.98
    ABC Red Widow (10:01-11PM) 1.0/3 4.36

-
    Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2013 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.

3. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Well, the ratings went right back up to where they were last week which is better than going down but daggone it, where have all the viewers gone?! Apparently the show is doing REALLY well on DVR playback (it's almost doubled what it was last year) so I think a lot of folks are now DVRing OUAT and watching other stuff live on Sunday nights. So annoying! How can you not watch OUAT live??! :(

I haven't seen the first twenty or so minutes of the episode (I wasn't home and my recording messed up) but everything else I saw was pretty awesome. I'm really excited about this weekend's episode because I really want to know what's up with August and my theory about Tamara, besides her just being an annoyance that has to go away, is that she's the HER who's working with Greg and I think she's someone from Neverland who followed Neal to the real world. Hopefully we get more background on her this weekend and seriously, the ABC promo did NOT make me like her at all! :angry:

4. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

I hope that you get to see the whole episode, soon, Heather. I had a similar recording malfunction with last season's The Price of Gold episode.

That's an interesting theory regarding Tamara -- I have my suspicions about her, too, and I have wondered if she also figures in with the smartphone communications from Greg. I also wonder what became of Greg's father -- should we be checking Regina's broken hearts' vaults? Whether SwanFire gets to rekindle, or not (and I think that it will, eventually), Tamara is someone who needs to be dealt with. Wouldn't it have been something if Hook had hitched a ride back to Storybrooke with Tamara? :D

Hey, that's most encouraging news about the uptick with the DVR viewership of OUAT. I wasn't aware of that, and it tends to confirm a theory of mine that more people are recording the show and watching it at more convenient times.

5. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Yeah, I was wondering about the DVR ratings too this year and the report I read (I think it was posted at TVLine.com) confirmed my suspicions that people aren't watching live as much too. Thankfully ABC is one of the rare networks that does keep track of DVR ratings and the other ways that people are watching their shows so they're VERY aware of OUAT's popularity which is why I don't worry as much about it's renewal status. I wish more people were watching live though! I can't wait that long to watch it later in the evening and I watch Revenge too so I'd have to wait even LONGER if I would record the whole thing and have to watch it that way every week! :blink:

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Don't work guys! Once Upon a Time in every episode was over 2.0 in rating 18-49 that's it's the number to check to know if a tv show is in or over!

7. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

That's just what I was thinking, too, Aleki, about that 2.0 level in the critical 18-49 demo, so your observations are reassuring. :)

The ways that viewers watch TV programming are changing, and the networks may have to come up with other revenue streams if people continue to record shows and then skim through the commercials on their recording devices.

I'm certain that OUAT will have a third season, and hopefully many more. I saw an article recently where the knowledgeable writer asserted that TV networks will gladly accept even mediocre ratings these days.

8. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

BTW, did everyone notice how Emma was eating fruitloops for her breakfast cereal? :D I cracked up over that.

9. MelinaSM
        +1   -1

User deleted

The DVR ratings is above 3.0 is great Girls!! Once keep going well!!

10. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

That is really nice to know!!! OUAT is really good!!!

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

th_OUATS02E17032_zps18584eba th_OUATS02E17033_zps9acb495a

25 replies since 11/3/2013, 23:22   460 views