Once upon a Time DVD 2nd season - Release - August 13, 2013

« Older   Newer »

1. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 15/8/2013, 06:59) 
    QUOTE (comotion @ 15/8/2013, 06:50) 
    You really should -- it's very good. It reminded me of the commentary that Jen did on her picture, Flourish, many years ago.

Tempted to go and buy the DVD tomorrow...

Be careful with temptation -- but in this case, go ahead -- do it. :D

2. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ohhh Jen's commentary on the season 1 DVD for Land Without Magic is AWESOME! I'm bummed she didn't do one for season 2 but I'm sure the ones that they do have on there are fantastic. I listened to the Manhattan one with H&K and Robert C. the other night and it was pretty awesome. I haven't gotten a chance to watch anything else on the DVD yet (darn busy week, LOL) but I plan to start my season 2 rewatch this weekend. :D

3. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 16/8/2013, 03:33) 
    I listened to the Manhattan one with H&K and Robert C. the other night and it was pretty awesome.

Uhhhh....my memory and sense of awareness have both crashed at the same time...who/what are H&K?? :huh:

4. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 16/8/2013, 08:05) 
    QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 16/8/2013, 03:33) 
    I listened to the Manhattan one with H&K and Robert C. the other night and it was pretty awesome.

Uhhhh....my memory and sense of awareness have both crashed at the same time...who/what are H&K?? :huh:

The producers???

5. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 16/8/2013, 15:55) 
    QUOTE (comotion @ 16/8/2013, 08:05) 

The producers???

Yes, you are so right, Tiuchis. Horowitz & Kitsis, aka, Eddie and Adam...I should have known that.
    Duuh! :wacko:
    My brain finally rebooted.

19 replies since 18/5/2013, 08:10   617 views