Once Upon a Time 3rd season Spoiler

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

source: www.farfarawaysite.com

th_13_zpsc4447225 th_21_zps26ccd774 th_20_zps3fcc2396 th_19_zps095e6baf th_16_zps60cd8d63 th_15_zps3683b16f th_14_zps186432ab th_18_zpse245bc3c th_17_zps5472cbfd

2. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Wow all the promo posters without letters cool!!!

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

'Once Upon a Time' casts 'Covert Affairs' star in key guest star role -- EXCLUSIVE

By James Hibberd on Nov 22, 2013 at 9:57PM

The star of USA’s Covert Affairs is returning to ABC to visit Once Upon a Time. His appearance may be relatively brief, but we’re told it’s an important role that just might lead to future appearances.
    Christopher Gorham, who was on Ugly Betty before taking the lead on Covert Affairs, will guest star in the 12th episode of the current Once Upon season. As usual, producers are keeping quiet about the details of the role. All we’re told is Gorham plays an “important character in the life of Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison).”
    So you know what that means: Let the speculation begin!
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/22/once-upo...stopher-gorham/

NOVEMBER 22, 2013 07:36 PM PST

Once Upon a Time Casting Mystery: Who Is Christopher Gorham to Emma…?

Covert Affairs may now be between seasons, but Christopher Gorham is still spying… a mysterious role on Once Upon a Time.

In Season 3′s midseason premiere, Gorham will guest-star as an “important character in the life of Emma Swan,” EW.com reports.
    And though Gorham’s gig on the ABC drama is described as brief, EW.com also says it could lead to additional future appearances.Once Upon a Time‘s spring premiere, which airs March 9 (following a 12-week winter hiatus), is titled “New York City Serenade” — name-checking a city only visited before in conjunction with Neal. But then again, series cocreator Adam Horowitz, when sharing the episode’s title, teased it’s “not what you think”: NEW YORK CITY SERENADE

Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis previously worked with Gorham on Popular, where they were writer-producers.

It’s late on a Friday, the end of the work week, and I’m feeling a bit punchy, so I’m going to go with my knee-jerk reaction and just lob out this theory: Gorham is playing a grown-up Henry. Maybe in a vision. Or a flash-forward. Or, amid unconfirmed rumblings that some nasty new curse is uncorked going into the show’s winter break, maybe Peter Pan unleashes some sort of utterly ironic rapid-aging spell.
    What’s your theory?

http://tvline.com/2013/11/22/once-upon-a-t...stopher-gorham/

4. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

I think he might be a foster brother or grown up Henry for a reason...

5. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 23/11/2013, 15:13) 
    I think he might be a foster brother

I hope so :D

6. JMHBSK
        +1   -1

User deleted

I'm thinking he's a foster brother too. And he's going to have the name Swan. That's why revealing his name would give away who he is.

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time's Return to Storybrooke Marred by Peter Pan's Deception

Dec 6, 2013 06:30 PM ET
    by Natalie Abrams

Once Upon a Time is finally returning to Storybrooke — but it won't be the joyous celebration that everyone is expecting. That's because our ragtag group of heroes and villains have a stowaway on board in the form of Peter Pan (Robbie Kay), who switched bodies with Henry (Jared Gilmore) before being locked up in Pandora's Box.

"It's really cool that I'm actually able to be Pan," Gilmore tells TVGuide.com from the set of the ABC fairy tale drama. "It's very interesting for me getting to study Robbie; some of his facial expressions and how Peter is very cocky and mischievous. It's very different because I've been Henry for so long and now I'm a completely new person. I was excited because out of all the characters I've ever wanted to be on the show, it was Peter Pan."

After spending the first half of the season in the perilous Neverland, Emma (Jennifer Morrison) can't help but feel the worst is yet to come when they return to Storybrooke — something she's become accustomed to with being the Savior. "In this episode, Emma can't shake the feeling that something's still wrong and a lot of people around her think she's just used to being in crisis," Morrison says. "She's still on guard and doesn't feel like she has the luxury of letting her guard down to be thinking about Neal [Michael Raymond-James] or anyone beyond that."

A false sense of security is exactly what Pan wants as the residents of Storybrooke welcome the group back with a party at Granny's. "Because it is such a welcome return to Storybrooke, that's what allows the next set of events to kick off," Raymond-James says. "We are back and we are elated and feel the job is done and it's time to celebrate. We didn't see things that we could've seen. We may have let our guard down a little bit because we feel we've won."

It's Emma who is the first to notice something is off with Henry — which you can read more about here — but not everyone will be as keen to face these tough facts. "Regina's a little blindsided because she's just happy her son wants her," Lana Parrilla says. "She can justify it by saying, 'I saved you, so that's why you want me.' I don't think she knows that he's different or that he's acting different. She's just so elated to have him and for him to want her."

Suffice it to say, the #SaveHenry campaign is not over yet! "[When] all these terrible things start to happen in town, we realize that something's off, that we must not have captured Pan or somehow he's controlling things from the box," Morrison adds.

Once Upon a Time airs Sundays at 8/7c on ABC.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Once-Upon-Time...rs-1074377.aspx

8. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

I think is gonna be a great episode!!

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    By Jennifer Morrison
    This sunday on @OnceUponATime all of the characters face a major obstacle. The stakes are high and everyone is emotional. The whole ensemble comes together for a pivotal moment in the winter finale! #PanNeverFails #OnceUponATime #UglyDucklings

www.facebook.com/pages/Jennifer-Morrison/384069508688

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

DECEMBER 11, 2013 12:30 PM PST

Once Upon a Time EPs Tease Midseason Finale's 'Devastating' Twist, 'Compelling' Spring Story Arc

Matt Webb Mitovich

Once Upon a Time Fall Finale SpoilersThis Sunday at 8/7c, ABC’s Once Upon a Time conjures its midseason finale — as in the last episode you will see until March 9, as a result of the ambitous new split-season scheduling. As such, the stakes and the drama are especially high.

When last we tuned in, Emma, Regina et al discovered that Peter Pan had A) swapped bodies with kindly Henry, B) used his shadow to dispatch with the Blue Fairy and C) pinched the Dark Curse Regina used years ago to power down the Enchanted Forest and transplant its denizens to Storybrooke, Maine, sans memories.
    If the puckish lad casts the curse anew, Rumplestiltskin has noted, there would be no way to undo it, seeing as the “true love” loophole would not be woven into it. That’d leave everyone stuck in time unaware of their true selves, with Pan to lord over them in this “new Neverland.”
    Having failed in his original scheme — to steal the heart of the truest believer (aka Henry) — “Pan has regrouped and come up with a Plan B that is probably even more devastating and intense,” series cocreator Adam Horowitz tells TVLine. “It’s going to test all of our heroes to see if and how they can stop him, and at what cost.”
    Because even though Pan is playing in a brand-new sandbox far from the Neverland realm, his particular brand of evil levels the playing field — and then some. Notes cocreator Eddy Kitsis, “We learn very quickly that he is a villain unlike any we’ve faced, and there is no ‘home field advantage’ for us.”

Whether the Storybrooke heroes can somehow thwart Pan’s plan and save their sleepy burg, the show bosses aren’t saying. But as the Neverland arc’s final hour unfolds, you can count on closure on assorted fronts.
    “The midseason finale is meant to tie up all of the arcs and loose ends from the first half of this season, while also endeavoring to carry over the story into what we are hoping is a compelling new mode of storytelling in the second half,” says Horowitz. Adds Kitsis: ”By the end of Episode 11, most of the loose ends are tied up. Like, ‘Does Tink get her wings back?’ — all these questions will be answered. It will feel very much like a season finale, and we are very much setting up what will be a season premiere in March.”
    As for what that second “non-stop” run of 11 episodes will look like, Horowitz previously told TVLine that it won’t be a deep-dive into a new realm a la Neverland, but instead a narrative that is primarily focused, Season 1-style, on Storybrooke and The Enchanted Forest. “It’s a different kind of story,” he says, “that is a direct outgrowth from the climax of the winter finale and the fallout that comes from it.”

Although the split-season scheduling — which ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal and (to a lesser degree) Revenge are also trying out this year — is something the Once creators desired, did it come with cons as well as pros? Did crafting a midseason cliffhanger that must bridge a 12-week (!) hiatus bring with it an extra-heavy burden? “It does,” Kitsis allows, “but as writers, it frees you up, because you’re not trying to stretch one story through 22 episodes. You’re not coming back in the middle [of the season] trying to dance until you can ramp up for the end.”
    So as the midseason finale comes to a climax, viewers can count on new questions to be raised and the threat of a new-yet-familiar evil — an iconic, yet-to-be-identified villainess played by Lost‘s Rebecca Mader — to be introduced (via a new promo following the episode). Hopefully, it’s all tantalizing enough to reel people back in come March 9.
    “We have some intriguing surprises in the season finale,” Horowitz teases. “We’ve obviously been building to this all season, with the mindset of using it as a launching pad for the second half of the season. We hope the audience digs in and sticks with us!”

http://tvline.com/2013/12/11/once-upon-a-t...new-villainess/

Video

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Question: Belle is one of my favorites on Once Upon A Time and I’m really disappointed in how little we’ve seen of her in the first half of Season 3. Please tell me she’ll have a bigger role in the second half! Will she at least have her own -centric episode? —Tara
    Ausiello: I’m going to venture yes on getting a new Belle flashback, seeing as for Episode 15 the show is casting an “uppity,” “know-it-all” servant who must, repeat must, have a French accent. The character also is named “Lawrence,” which, I must observe, starts with the same letter as “Lumiere.”

Question: Two Once Upon a Time questions, pretty please! Rumple can’t really be dead, right? And is the Wicked Witch really the Black Fairy? –Ashley
    Ausiello: Second things first: Sources say it’s unlikely that Rebecca Mader’s iconic villainess is also the Black Fairy who got name-checked in the midseason finale. As for Rumplestiltskin’s fate, I’ll remind you of what the Once creators told us a few weeks back, as they measured their words carefully. “To the Rumbellers out there, we hope that you enjoy what we have in store. In the second half of the season, they are going to be in the same world for an extended period of time,” Adam Horowitz said. Eddy Kitsis then added, “The second half of the season will further explore their relationship – in whatever state that is.” Sounds alive-ish to me, right…?

http://tvline.com/2013/12/17/homeland-seas...-quinn-romance/

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Keck's Exclusives First Look: Once Upon a Time Takes on Oz, Rapunzel, Babies and a Wedding!

Jan 13, 2014 07:00 AM ET
    by William Keck

Get ready for some big reveals when ABC's Once Upon a Time returns on March 9. Executive producers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz preview what's brewing in Fairy Tale Land, Storybrooke and Oz.

- The Wicked Witch of the West (Lost's Rebecca Mader) lands in Storybrooke on the March 9 episode. She shares ties to two familiar characters. Viewers will learn what turned her green and will eventually meet the Wizard. "There might be some other surprises along the yellow brick road," Kitsis says. "We're setting up the fight of all fights: Evil Queen versus Wicked Witch!"

- The March 9 episode will also incorporate the fact that real-life couple Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas (Snow and Charming) are expecting a child. The baby will have a connection to the impending progeny of Sleeping Beauty (Sarah Bolger) and Prince Phillip (Julian Morris), though producers promise there won't be a soap opera-like baby switch.

- Emma (Jennifer Morrison) will encounter a mysterious stranger in New York City (Covert Affairs' Christopher Gorham); Charming will come to the rescue of Rapunzel (Alexandra Metz) atop a tower; and Belle (Emilie de Ravin) will meet her French candlestick pal, Lumiere (True Blood's Henri Lubatti).

- Now that Meghan Ory has wrapped the first season of CBS's Intelligence, she may be back as Little Red this spring.

- Expect a splashy season-finale wedding. Will the bride and groom be Belle and Rumple? Emma and Hook? Regina and Robin Hood?

- Cruella de Vil and the princesses from the box-office hit Frozen top the producers' character wish list for Season 4.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Once-Upon-Time...er-1075531.aspx

13. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks!! I soo want Emma n Hook together!! But that is not new news hehehehe

14. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

I'm not sure if this is the proper spot for this post...
    What's with all of this chatter that I'm hearing about a ONCE regular cast member leaving the series (as in dying) during the next episodes of S03? :huh:
    I'm a little uncomfortable about that.

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

JANUARY 20, 2014 12:33 PM PST

Exclusive Once Upon a Time Bombshell: A [Spoiler] Is Coming — Ready, Set, Speculate!

Warning: The following contains a spoiler of unusual size from the second half of Once Upon a Time Season 3.

By the time ABC’s Once Upon a Time closes the book on its third season, someone will have been definitively denied his or her chance at a happy ending. Because that character will be — gulp — ended.
    Series creators Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis tell TVLine exclusively that the fantastical series will be killing off a major character during the second batch of 11 episodes (launching March 9), resulting in the exit of a series regular. “The character dies, for real,” Kitsis makes clear — at which point his/her portrayer will, make no mistake, leave the show.
    Every series regular cast member is a possibility – except for Robert Carlyle. The EPs have agreed to rule out that one candidate, seeing as Rumplestiltskin is theoretically already “gone” (having sacrificed himself in the name of vanquishing Peter Pan).

Emma / Jennifer Morrison
    WHY IT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE HER | Come on -- it's Emma Swan, the heroine of our story. The heart, the soul. The non-believer turned believer (...turned non-believer) whose journey this is.
    WHY IT JUST MIGHT BE HER | Um... maybe J-Mo has waved the white flag in her ongoing battle with the Vancouver cold...? (Honestly, I've got nothing. Can't be her. Right?)

Show White / Ginnifer Goodwin
    WHY IT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE HER | Snow's go-to motivational word is "hope." If we lose her, we'd lose precisely that.
    WHY IT JUST MIGHT BE HER | Hook did say that Emma's family was in "danger"....

Prince Charming / Josh Dallas
    WHY IT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE HIM | Who will "always find" Snow if her prince ceases to be? Plus: Emma/Dad scenes = WIN. (Besides, Josh and I still need to have our Puffy Shirt-Off.)
    WHY IT JUST MIGHT BE HIM | Losing her husband at the hand of an evil or wicked foe would make Snow even more determined in her fight for good.

Regina / Lana Parrilla
    WHY IT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE HER | The Evil Queen is the yang to Emma's yin. It'd be like a Reese's peanut butter cup minus the peanut butter. In other words: sacrilege!
    WHY IT JUST MIGHT BE HER | Perhaps a certain green witch wins Season 3B's epic battle between "Evil" and "Wicked"?

Henry / Jared Gilmore
    WHY IT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE HIM |This isn't some dreary indie film at Sundance. They're not gonna kill off the rugrat. (Besides, didn't he just "die" a few weeks ago?)
    WHY IT JUST MIGHT BE HIM | What if Henry's death -- tragic as it may be -- serves as a catalyst of sorts for Emma, prompting her to embrace her magic... and perhaps in a dark manner? (Ooh, I like that one. Goosebumps.)

Belle / Emilie de Ravin
    WHY IT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE HER | Belle has already endured so much (imprisonment, amnesia, distance) and been so patient, waiting for her and Rumple to get their "happy ending." With his return presumably somehow on the horizon, surely her resolve was not all for naught.
    WHY IT JUST MIGHT BE HER | It'll probably take some hefty hocus pocus to bring Rumple back to "life." And you know what the Dark One always says about the cost of magic....

Hook / Colin O'Donoghue
    WHY IT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE HIM | Hook presumably traveled back to our realm, to find Emma and Henry, at the risk of great peril. How tragic were the pirate to perish after all that heroic effort!
    WHY IT JUST MIGHT BE HIM | Or... would such an outcome be more ironic than tragic? After all, we have oft been told, villains don't get happy endings.

Neal / Michael Raymond-James
    WHY IT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE HIM | So much of the past year has been about Henry's parents laboring to reconnect, to find the time (or at least be in the same realm!) to smooth out their thus-far rocky romance. Plus, as Neal said before Emma departed the vanishing Storybrooke: "This isn't over." Ergo, he can't be over.
    WHY IT JUST MIGHT BE HIM | Hmm, in reviewing all that Neal and Emma have endured -- yet to little romantic effect -- maybe these two are simply not meant to be?

http://tvline.com/2014/01/20/once-upon-a-t...33;1/emmadeath/

81 replies since 18/5/2013, 08:15   2568 views