Once Upon a Time - Comic Con 2013

« Older   Newer »

1. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time - Jennifer Morrison Interview (2013)

Video

2. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Yaii thaanks!!! She seems to be more at ease in this interview, not as relaxed like on the MTV ...again than you!!!!

3. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (aurore @ 25/7/2013, 17:15) 

Once Upon a Time Season 3: Jennifer Morrison Interview

Video

I've been scrambling to catch up with all of the pics and vids from CC-2013 after coming back from a vacation, mostly without Internet access. Many thanks to all for the fantastic contributions. I loved the MTV interview with "Emma and her boys," but this lengthy Q & A session was also good. It reinforces my awe about Jen's fantastic ability to field any question with clarity and intelligence. I hope that she does get to direct a project sometime soon -- I think that she would be great at it. :)

4. aurore
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

ONCE UPON A TIME's Jennifer Morrison on Savior Emma, Neverland, & Season 3 at Comic-Con

Video

5. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Another great find -- many thanks, Aurore, aka. video zen master. :D
    When I see/hear Jen talking like this, I wonder what she must have been like in her formative years as a young girl. I can just picture her, wide-eyed and all serious, chatting away like mad about any and all subjects, whether there were other people around or not. She certainly is well prepped in the art of talk. :lol:

6. JMHBSK
        +3   +1   -1

User deleted

Video

Here's a fan interview.

7. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

I love this interview! She was so kind to Zach, who is obviously both a reporter AND a fan. I thought he asked a unique question, and her response is pretty lengthy. As a past reporter myself, I'm both jealous and in awe of the opportunity he got to do this ;)

8. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

That interview !! I Loved it !! The quote " be brave enough, to be yourself " it is the best one!! I absolutely adored it!! and aww all us uglyducklings are in awe about this... Simply loved it!!

9. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

great interview! Thanks for posting the vid.

10. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Indeed, this is one GREAT interview -- thank you, Jamie, for finding this and posting it here for our enjoyment! :D

This Comic Con has produced some of the best Jen interviews ever, and this one is a standout. Zach IS obviously a fan, and maybe that helped him get through to Jen's inner soul in a way that other interviewers might like to do but have fallen short. Jennifer opened up her soulful vault and gave us precious gems of her being that I hadn't heard from her before. I thought it was great, how he was shocked to find out that his camera setting had almost removed her from the shot, and the very sweet hug at the end was perfect. This is why I love Jennifer Morrison. :heart:

11. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

I just now got to watch the Zach interview and I agree that it's one of my favorite Jen interviews ever! He's such a sweet guy and obviously a huge fan and I think he really put Jen at ease right from the start. She only gets chatty like that when she feels pretty comfortable (I always recognize this because I'm very similar, LOL ;)) and I loved her comments about researching for Emma to make sure she was authentic and her advice to the Ugly Ducklings. WONDERFUL interview! I wonder if Zach came down off cloud nine yet, LOL :lol: :wub:

12. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

I think the quality of this interview is best expressed by the number of enthusiastic comments. Two scenes that I just love came in the post-interview *hug.* At about minute 6:39, notice the look of the woman in the background (white stripe on dark blue top, dark hair) who is some type of administrative assistant, and the Jen smile at minute 6:44.....lots of love in that room. :D

13. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time @ Comic-Con 2013!