fonte: jmo_daily LJ (credits: Cawole)

Edited by Aleki77 - 27/6/2010, 23:37

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Traduzione in inglese dell'articolo riportato sopra:
    CITAZIONE
    Télé Loisirs, March 2009

Jennifer Morrison - Actress, who plays Dr Allison Cameron in the show House MD, receives us at the edge of the swimming pool of a grand hotel on Sunset Boulevard.

Tele-Loisirs : Could you live in France ?
J

Jennifer Morrison: I'd love to! The advantage of being an actress, you can live anywhere in the world. Of course I would, but I’d rather shoot movies here and not a show like House MD! I love Paris, especially the flea market. The last time I went, I bought many paintings that I hung them in my house.

What do you like about French people?

Difficult to summarize what I like in them, there are so many things! But above all- their history in general. Here, in the United States, we're only at the stage of construction. In France, art and architecture play such a role! And it's this beautiful culture, that makes a difference compared to other countries ...

What do you know how to say in French ?
« Bonjour, merci ! » I knew a few words, but right now, I am learning Spanish. I'm mixing everything and, especially, forgetting everything.

Who is the president of France? What do you know about him?

JM: I don't know his name, but there was a whole debate about his private life, because he married a beautiful young woman.

And who is the first lady of France ?

JM: 
I don't know her name either, but she's very beautiful and she was a model. I think that there is also some controversy about her private life.

Would you have been able build a career in France?

JM: That would have pleased me, it's also perhaps not too late. I would like very much to shoot with French directors, I love your f cinema!

Your main flaw?

JM: I can unfortunately give up fairly quickly if I can't get what I want. I can be thus very frustrated if I don't reach the result that I expected.

What is a quality you are the most proud of?

JM: I'm someone very collaborative. At work, I always do my best not disappoint my colleagues.

What irritates you?

JM: 
I can't stand discrimination. Everyone is entitled to respect. For example, I can enter into a great rage when a member of a technical team of the show is insulted.

What are your weaknesses?

JM: 
I constantly feel the need to move. I don't want to miss anything. If I have an opportunity to go on a journey, I go, even if I'm tired.

What do you have in your purse?

JM: 
My BlackBerry, mascara and Elizabeth Arden chapstick.

What is your bedside book?

JM: 
Right now, it's The Audacity of Hope, by Barack Obama.

Your remedy against stress?

JM: 
I do yoga and boxing to relieve the stress. Afterwards I feel lighter. Because of boxing my body has changed very quickly! 

With who would you like to get stuck in the elevator?

JM: Michelle Obama! She seems to me especially authentic, really determined to show frankness. In the United States, a lot of hopes rest on this woman right now and, naturally, her husband.

Thanks Angelic37 and Naika7

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Closer, 04/11/09 - 04/17/09
    Exclusively, Dr. Allison Cameron from House MD received us in Los Angeles, in Andaz, her favourite hotel. She will to us about Hugh Laurie, her colleague on House MD, about her ideal man, France and Paris !

Closer : Even if your engagement in 2006 in Paris didn't work out (Jennifer and her collegue Jesse Spence broke it off in 2007), do you still like France?

Jennifer Morrison : Absolutely ! France is still one of my favourite countries. The city of Paris will continue to have an extremely important place in my heart. I regularly visit the capital. It's a vital need. The last time I went to Paris, it was to attend fashion shows. I was in a hotel of the Pavillon de la Reine. I have great memories from the trip, especially since it's place des Vosges, one of my favourite places in Paris.

C : Why do you need to travel regularly to Paris ? 

JM : In the United States, everything is so young and new that I have always felt the need to find a place where I can feel the past, an incredible history. There is no better place than France to provoke these kinds of feelings. 
I also like to have to mix with the Parisians. If you know French people who are ready to help me discover better their country, let me know! (Laughs.)

C : Maybe you'll find a single Frenchman ?

JM : My heart is taken ! I have someone in my life. I don't want to talk more about it because I'm superstitious. Especially after all that happened to me in my love life, it's important for me to have a small secret place and protect it.

C : What are you looking for in a man ?

JM : First of all, sense of humor. I'm also looking for a sort of kindness and discretion. I don't appreciate a macho man. I like those who remain modest and discreet. Appearance doesn’t matter much even if I like handsome men. (Laughs.)

C : You seem to be a successful woman. Besides having found new love, you’ve reached new heights in Hollywood. First, thanks House MD's success, but you will also soon appear in a eagerly awaited movie Star Trek ) ...

JM : Today, I'm finally a happy woman. I'm very happy in my private life but also satisfied indeed on the professional level. In Star Trek (released in France on May 6), I play the mother of the Captain Kirk. I believe that all fans of the show are going to like this film by J.J Abrams, and even the generation, which didn’t know Star Trek, is going to be really excited. It was by far my most wonderful work experience.

C : The fact that movies studios have laid eyes on you, does it mean a possible departure from House MD?

JM : No, I remain totally devoted to the show. I appreciate my role enormously. I think that Dr. Allison Cameron still has much to say and above all to prove. She's going to find oneself in a very delicate professional position. I can also reveal to you that the last five episodes of the season are totally going to dazzle our fans. There will be change for all characters. Their lives will be turned upside down.

C : Millions of viewers know the doctor House, but how is he in real life ?

JM : Hugh Laurie is an extremely intelligent person. He has many similarities with his character. Although he can sometimes be rather bold, it's someone who really has a huge. He's so gifted in everything he does! Hugh is a vulnerable genius, just like his character, because he's endowed with sensitivity beyond that of a normal person. In life, he constantly feels a lot of emotion.

C : And in life, who hides behind Dr. Cameron ?

JM : (She smiles.) I'm the kind who always tries to challenge herself. I always need to try something new. I can't stay in one place. This need to move sometimes irritates some of my close relations. I also need for people to respect me and for others to be respected around me. We live in such a hostile world that it would be good if each one of us tries to improve relationships around us. Finally and especially, I would also like to tell people that even if I'm blonde, I went to a university, I'm not completely stupid ! (Laughs).

C : In life, we have the impression that you're successful in everything you do. Do you have a dream you’d like to achieve?

JM : I would so like to become a singer … But regrettably, I don't really sing. In another life, I would like reincarnate as Beyoncé! She’s really my idol ! (She bursts out laughing.)

traduzione in inglese di angelic37 e Naika7 postata su JMO_Daily

Edited by Aleki77 - 12/5/2009, 16:44

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

:tnx: source

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

image image

Source: hollywoodstop

Grazie a Vitto e a fircyca per la segnalazione :tnx: :please:

6. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

speriamo ne escano ancora e che si pssano comprare le benedette HQ!

è davvero carina

7. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

stunning

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Dopo 5 messaggi e 5 mail questi di Hollywoodstop mi hanno proprio rotto le scatole! Voglio queste foto!

9. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

gorgeous !!
    love her in blue

10. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

image image

image image

source: carnivorous-carnival

Edited by Aleki77 - 16/9/2009, 02:28

11. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

a better quality scans, thanks Aleki

image image

12. Ramka
        +1   -1

User deleted

When I saw these nice photos, I remembered on photos, when was her house. It was really nice and kitchen. I love kitchen, because I love cooking. And I wanted to apologize, because I didn´t know very well English. I´m so sorry.

13. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

[QUOTE=Aleki77,6/5/2009, 19:19]
    Traduzione in inglese dell'articolo riportato sopra:
    Télé Loisirs, March 2009

Jennifer Morrison - Actress, who plays Dr Allison Cameron in the show House MD, receives us at the edge of the swimming pool of a grand hotel on Sunset Boulevard.

Tele-Loisirs : Could you live in France ?
J

Jennifer Morrison: I'd love to! The advantage of being an actress, you can live anywhere in the world. Of course I would, but I’d rather shoot movies here and not a show like House MD!

Your main flaw?

JM: I can unfortunately give up fairly quickly if I can't get what I want. I can be thus very frustrated if I don't reach the result that I expected.

I just read this for the first time. It's a most revealing interview! ...."I'd rather shoot movies here and not a show like HOUSE MD!" Does anyone else think that this statement shows her irritation with the production at that time?

The second quote fascinates me. I'm wondering, based on her dismissal from HOUSE MD and the unfortunate short run of THE MIRACLE WORKER, if JMO has temporarily shut down her acting ambitions after these setbacks and possible frustrations in finding new work. :(

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison - New Shoot by Eric Tombarel

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

15. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

.O.MIO.DIO. che meravigliaaaaaaa!!!

:tnx: :tnx: :tnx:

35 replies since 18/4/2009, 16:42   2385 views