Once Upon a Time Panel at Comic Con 2011

« Older   Newer »

1. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (aurore @ 26/7/2011, 01:37) 

Comic-Con 2011: Once Upon A Time, Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison & Josh Dallas

(FILE:www.youtube.com/v/MtpC0d2Y_g4?version=3&hl=fr_FR)

http://youtu.be/MtpC0d2Y_g4

This is a neat interview. I especially enjoyed Jen's lighthearted moment at about 8:12, and when the questioner pleads with her...."I'll buy you booze." :haha:

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon A Time Panel at Comic-Con 2011 - Press Conference

Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Sister Mary Margaret
    Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan
    Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
    Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina
    Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/John Doe

http://youtu.be/ukkmhQ5fAYs

http://youtu.be/vX_1wj_M2SQ

http://youtu.be/_0J9LdGEHVc

3. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 26/7/2011, 06:42) 
    This is a neat interview. I especially enjoyed Jen's lighthearted moment at about 8:12, and when the questioner pleads with her...."I'll buy you booze." :haha:

I love this interview
    we learn more about the show and Emma
    Jennifer is absolutely fantastic in her interviews

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Lana Parrilla And Robert Carlyle ONCE UPON A TIME Comic Con Interview

http://youtu.be/L5FgA4ezeUY

Edward Kitsis And Adam Horowitz Once Upon A Time Comic-Con Interview

http://youtu.be/Zq9YCgfOXMg

Edited by Aleki77 - 27/7/2011, 18:33

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison, Ginnifer Goodwin And Josh Dallas Once Upon A Time Comic-Con Interview

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNaXBmsH_cY&sns=em

6. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

I apologize for going over the same ground, but I just love this interview! The camera angle is great here because it focuses on Jen's beautiful face and animated expressions. She pops; just comes alive in a way that I have rarely seen her. Thanks again, Aurore and Alexi for digging out these gems for our entertainment. :clapper:

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time - Comic-Con 2011 Panel - video

The cast of Once Upon a Time answers fans' questions at Comic Con 2011.

www.megavideo.com/?v=TUIO0NLI

www.megavideo.com/?v=GDTSH3KV

www.tv.com/video/10549261/once-upon...-con-2011-panel

Edited by Aleki77 - 29/7/2011, 18:31

8. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 28/7/2011, 07:56) 
    I apologize for going over the same ground, but I just love this interview! The camera angle is great here because it focuses on Jen's beautiful face and animated expressions.

it's the best Interview of Jen at Comic con !

Thanks Aleki! The video is longer than the other :D

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon A Time's Snow White and Prince Charming talk fairytales

http://youtu.be/tvhvIM6A4jM

CITAZIONE
    Ginnifer Goodwin and Joshua Dallas, Once Upon A Time's Snow White and Prince Charming talk to us about fairytales at Comic-Con. See the Once Upon A Time live Comic-Con panel here

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/tubetalk/...-live-blog.html

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Josh Dallas, Ginnifer Goodwin and Jennifer Morrison talk 'Once Upon a Time'

www.megavideo.com/?v=YEGIWAZ0

Robert Carlyle and Lana Parrilla talk 'Once Upon a Time'

www.megavideo.com/?v=5QI7JKCL

www.ontheredcarpet.com

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

'Once Upon a Time' writers Adam Horowitz, Edward Kitsis: 'There's nothing like this on TV'

Sunday, July 31 2011, 4:00am EDT
    By Chris Allen, Production Manager and Morgan Jeffery, TV Reporter

At this year's Comic-Con in San Diego, Digital Spy caught up with the cast of forthcoming ABC fantasy drama Once Upon a Time, including Jennifer Morrison, Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas, Robert Carlyle and Lana Parilla.

We also spoke to the show's creators and head writers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis about the project's long gestation, the difficult nature of the fantasy genre and how their six years spent working on Lost influenced their new show.

Watch Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis discuss ABC's Once Upon a Time below:

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/interviews/a3...this-on-tv.html

12. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer and Ginnifer are so lovely !!
    great ITW

13. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks so much girls for the new stuff (tons of stuff :please: ).

Our Jennifer is absolutely stunning and the cast seems very humble, talented and well solid. I like Ginny and Lana... maybe Josh needs to be more brave because the girls steal the scene :P :D

I give credits to the authors to create an interesting project: I'm not a fairytale-happyending-hope person and they probably would not change me with this show... it's not my stuff but they are selling it in an appealing way till now :)

I am really happy to know that Emma character is so big and being the leading one (or that Jennifer has such a big part in the story) she will be deeply developed instead we saw with Cameron: full of promises but abandoned by her own writers :(
    It also seems that she is not Red Riding Hood but a totally new fairytale... dangerous but worth to try!

thanks again for all the stuff :tnx:

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Comic-Con 2011: “Once Upon a Time” in San Diego

August 2, 2011 by Ayang

This October, ABC will premiere an ambitious and imaginative new series based on fairy tales, something not often seen on network television outside of miniseries and TV movies. Once Upon a Time stars Jennifer Morrison (House) as a woman who is found by the young son she gave up for adoption (Jared Gilmore, Mad Men) 10 years ago. We come to learn that he believes she is the daughter of Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin, Big Love) and Prince Charming (Josh Dallas, Thor), and that the town of Storybrooke, Maine, is populated by fairy tale characters.
    It’s an ambitious project, certainly, but one the cast and producers hope will resonate with viewers. Given the nature of the show, it’s not surprising that the actors would have had some reservations about joining the cast. “When you read the scripts, you think, god this is gonna be really cheesy, just the sound of the dialogue and everything,” said Lana Parrilla (Miami Medical), who portrays both the Evil Queen and Mayor Regina. “[But] I think what the writers have done successfully, what the actors have done is…they’ve humanized these fairy tale characters.” Morrison agreed, saying what drew them to the show was “the writing, the writing, the writing.” The actors all loved the idea of exploring “these iconic characters that we all know and show a different side to them that we don’t know. And look at them as real people with real problems and real issues to deal with,” said Dallas.
    Each member of the cast was determined to bring a strong sense of relatability and humanity to his or her character. Parrilla dug deep, talking with the writers and rereading fairy tales such as Sleeping Beauty, Little Red Riding Hood, and, of course, Rumpelstiltskin, determined to find out what made the Evil Queen become evil. “There’s some real, human emotions being expressed; there’s betrayal, there’s vanity. Hatred. But it all stems from some kind of pain, because you can’t be evil just for the sake of being evil.”
    “Any performance is about honesty,” Robert Carlyle (Stargate Universe) added. “You buy every second of it because it’s coming from the heart. So you play these characters, no matter how ugly, from the heart. You touch people with it.” Goodwin hopes to make her Snow White “terribly flawed.” She believes that their objective is “to make the audience believe that these are the real people, the real relatable people, upon whom the Disney [and other movies] are based on. And our princesses are definitely not perfect.”
    Morrison was eager to depart from the princess as damsel in distress cliche so often seen in fairy tales. “[The creators] realized it’s really important to portray these women with integrity, and with intelligence, and with strength and power and not in a way… that’s contrived, but in a way that’s really relatable to right now, in this moment,” she said passionately. “You don’t want to put a bunch of women on the screen that are damsels in distress because that’s sending a terrible message to little girls right now. We’re in a time when women are balancing careers and families and children and all sorts of things and they’re doing it beautifully. We’re just coming into a time where the world is limitless for young girls and what they’re capable of, and we forget sometimes how close we are to it being different. It really wasn’t that long ago that women couldn’t get certain jobs or weren’t respected in certain arenas and so it is sort of the reinvention of the way you think of a fairy tale princess.” “And Prince Charming doesn’t like that kind of woman,” Dallas drawled. “He likes strong, strong women.”
    Carlyle, who plays Rumpelstiltskin and Mr. Gold, was particularly interested in exploring the two different worlds. One takes place in the Enchanted Forest and is full of princesses, fairies, and magical creatures, where characters like Geppetto and Snow White mingle. As a result of a curse by the Evil Queen, these characters are thrown into our world, where Rumpelstiltskin becomes the mysterious Mr. Gold, who owns the town, and the Queen herself becomes the Mayor, who is also the foster mother of the 10-year-old boy. Snow White is his teacher, Mary Margaret Blanchard, and Prince Charming is a comatose John Doe.
    Creators/Executive Producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis, who honed their storytelling skills on series like Felicity and Lost, have had a vision for this show for the past eight years and are excited to finally be bringing Once Upon a Time to our television sets. They are very optimistic that they will succeed, even in the generally quiet, but family-friendly, Sunday evening timeslot. They feel that both the network and the studio have been extremely supportive of them so far. And while they do have an idea of where they’d like the show to go, they remain focused on the first 12 episodes in case they do not get picked up for more. Viewers will be pleased to know that they promise they will hold nothing back in these episodes (“all killer, no filler”) and hope to surprise us along the way.
    Given the success of the Shrek franchise and recent movies like Enchanted and Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland, there’s clearly a market for fairy tales these days, but will it translate well on the small screen? Only time will tell. All signs point to a happy ending, though. There was a lot of buzz about it at San Diego Comic-Con this year and a standing room only audience responded positively to an advanced screening of the premiere episode. “I’m surprised we’re getting away with this, honestly. It works overall. It completely works. You read the script and I just thought, ‘wow, this is a brilliant script, but how are we were going to film this?’” Parrilla wondered. “They made it work. It’s magic.”
    Once Upon a Time premieres Sunday, October 23 at 8/7c on ABC.

http://poptimal.com/2011/08/comic-con-2011..._source=twitter

f249c676

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE

Jennifer Morrison, Ginnifer Goodwin, and Josh Dallas chat with press at Comic Con about their new ABC series "Once Upon A Time" by FanBoltCom

http://youtu.be/emZnkoFUPzk

39 replies since 19/7/2011, 09:37   1316 views