Once Upon a Time 2nd season Spoiler

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Question: If anyone would have the answer to this, I know it would be you: Could you find out when the second season of Once Upon a Time will pick up (i.e. minutes later, weeks, etc.)? —Megan

Ausiello: How about instead I share with you two fun facts and one scooplet? Fun fact No. 1: The smoke that poured out of the well and swept through Storybrooke was originally going to be green, to match the mist that consumed fairytale land in the pilot. But it was changed to purple to be “more symbolic and magical,” Lana Larrilla tells us. Fun fact No. 2: Ginnifer Goodwin has a tattoo of a tiny apple (heh) on the inside of her right forearm, “though they won’t let me [display] it on the show,” she laments. And now for that scooplet: As Josh Dallas reminded us in our Q&A, we still don’t know Charming’s real name, but co-creator Adam Horowitz says it will definitely be revealed in Season 2. Please let it be “Morty.”

http://tvline.com/2012/05/16/once-upon-a-t...e-nikita-bones/

2. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

I feel special that I knew about Ginny's tattoo all ready ;) and I hope we also find out about Emma's tattoo at some point next season. I still think it has something to do with Graham since it didn't appear until after he died in Ep. 7. She started wearing a lot of bracelets after that episode, LOL ;)

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Any scoop on Rumple & Belle in S2 of Once Upon a Time? Their reunion rocked, both from the shipper perspective and the overall story line perspective. Thanks. — Raissa (Tempe, AZ)
    I wholly agree on the awesomeness of the reunion, but since my Bumple (ewwwww) scoop is lacking, I’ll counter with what Jennifer Morrison told me about Emma’s love life in season two: “[Executive producers] Eddie [Horowitz] and Adam [Kitsis] have talked about how season one for Emma was really about falling in love with Henry and season two they’re going to explore the idea of her allowing romantic love in her life as well because that’s something she’s never really permitted previously either,” she says. But whether that involves the Hunstman (or Pinnocchio, for those of you who dig that) is up in the air. “[The Huntsman] was in the season finale so they’ve established in fairytale land you can still flashback to him existing there, even though he’s not alive in reality,” she says. “I don’t know what this means now that we’re bringing magic. We don’t know as actors … We don’t know what that means for Pinocchio. Is he still going to be wood or is he going to come back to life? We don’t know if that means the Huntsman can be brought back to life. We don’t know what the rules are going to be now because everything has changed.”

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/06/15/dallas-w...spoiler-room/2/

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Once Upon a Time - Episode 2.01 - 2 New Recurring Roles *Updated*

Episode 2.01 will see the introduction of 2 recurring characters. Anastasia and Magnolia.

Thanks to The Spoiler Fairy for sending us the following updated with a few more details.

Anastasia is a princess.

Magnolia is a fierce Asian warrior who feels a connection to the earth and its creatures.

Both of their stories involve love

Source: SpoilerTV

CITAZIONE
    Got any scoop on the new season of Once Upon a Time? — Sarah
    NATALIE: In Season 2, we'll meet "Anastasia," a princess who is willing to sacrifice her life of privilege for love, and "Magnolia," a tough Asian warrior. There are quotes around their names because we're guessing that the producers are trying to throw us off with fake character names. If we're right, get ready for Aurora and Mulan to come to town!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Hawa...rs-1049003.aspx

CITAZIONE
    "Once Upon a Time": Is Mulan coming to the fairy tale world? Producers are on the hunt to find an Asian actress to play "Magnolia," a beautiful woman who seems delicate but is actually a fierce warrior -- let's just say she could defeat just about any man with a sword in her hand. She does have a soft side, though, and a very deep, spiritual connection with nature and animals.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/20...en-at-work.html

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

‘Once Upon A Time’ Season 2: Ginnifer Goodwin Reveals Emma & Snow White’s New Relationship

Snow White herself, Ginnifer Goodwin, gives HollywoodLife.com the scoop on what’s in store for the mother-daughter duo. Watch our exclusive interview!

Now that the curse has been lifted on Once Upon A Time, major changes are on the way — including Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) remembering that Emma (Jennifer Morrison) is her daughter! ”One of the things I’m looking most forward to is exploring that relationship,” Ginnifer told HollywoodLife.com about the show’s upcoming second season June 14 at the Young Hollywood Awards. ”There’s never been one like it. We’re the same age!”

“[Snow and Charming] will remember everything,” she added. “We remember having our daughter, we remember sending her off, we understand that.”

But will Emma actually believe that Snow is her mother? The specific details of Once Upon A Time‘s upcoming second season are so top-secret that even Ginnifer is being kept out of the loop!

“What I have been made to understand is that — at least the plan is, thus far — we will remember our parallel lives,” she said. “So we’ll now be these sort of third characters, who are the blending of the two sides of the coin we’ve all played.”

It sounds like season two is going to be even more of a mind screw than season one — and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/06/15/on...-emma-daughter/

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Question: Probably a stupid question, but in the Once Upon a Time finale, did Rumple restore the magic — even if it meant empowering Regina — because he was so ticked about Belle being hidden away so long? —Joshua

Ausiello: You are correct — that was a stupid question. ”His plan was set in motion long before he knew that Belle was alive,” notes exec producer Adam Horowitz. “ So all his actions in the finale were part of something else going on. When he discovers that Belle is alive and that Regina had her locked away, that’s a wrinkle in his plan and something that he must deal with in Season 2 while he also deals with whatever agenda he already has (hey, we’re not gonna spill that just yet!).”

http://tvline.com/2012/06/12/vampire-diari...thood-bunheads/

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time Exclusive: Emilie de Ravin Promoted to Series Regular for Season 2

Matt Webb Mitovich

We couldn’t have conjured up better Once Upon a Time news if you furnished us with a magical well and a flask of Windex and/or love potion: Emilie de Ravin has been upgraded to series regular status for Season 2.

The Lost alum’s future with the fantastical ABC drama seemed solid given the events of the Season 1 finale, in which Belle was sprung from Storybrooke captivity to reunite with onetime flame Rumpelstiltskin and make him aware of Regina/the Evil Queen’s duplicitous act. Still, it’s nice to see it made official with the actress’ inking of a deal.

As Once scribe Jane Espenson recently explained to us, “We cast [Emilie] thinking that she’d be great for this but that it would probably be a one-shot — but if she didn’t get a pilot and she had a good time and she’s available, we knew that of course she’d be welcome back!”

De Ravin, whose ABC pilot Americana did not get picked up for the fall, appeared in a total of three Once Upon a Time episodes during the show’s freshman run.

http://tvline.com/2012/06/19/once-upon-a-t...gular-season-2/

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Meghan Ory Upped To Series Regular On ABC’s ‘Once Upon A Time’

By NELLIE ANDREEVA

EXCLUSIVE: We’ll be seeing a lot more of Ruby in the magic-themed second season of Once Upon A Time. Meghan Ory, who recurred as Ruby aka Red Riding Hood on the freshman season of the breakout ABC drama, has been upped to series regular for the upcoming second season. I hear the promotion was put in motion at the beginning of 2012 when Ory started fielding strong interest for pilots. It was triggered recently, following Once‘s second season renewal by ABC. Canadian-born Ory, Gersh and manager Russ Mortensen, ended up appearing in 17 of the 22 episodes of Once‘s first season.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/06/meghan-ory...ce-upon-a-time/

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Exclusive: Wake Up! Once Upon a Time Has Cast Sarah Bolger as Sleeping Beauty

Matt Webb Mitovich

Irish beauty Sarah Bolger shall also be a Sleeping Beauty, on ABC’s Once Upon a Time.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Bolger’s recurring character, Princess Aurora, will be introduced during the sophomore run of Once, which was last season’s highest-rated freshman drama. The fantastical series will again air Sundays at 8/7c; ABC has not yet announced their fall premiere dates.

Given Aurora’s backstory — namely, how she was cursed by Maleficent to die (or thanks to a fairy guardian, only fall into a very deep sleep) from a finger prick on a spinning wheel — one has to wonder if we have not seen the last of True Blood‘s Kristin Bauer van Straten in the fairytale land that was.

The 21-year-old Bolger’s credits include Showtime’s The Tudors (where she collected an Irish Film and Television Award for her portrayal of Mary) and the 2002 film In America, for which she earned an Independent Spirit Award nomination among other nods.

http://tvline.com/2012/07/05/once-upon-a-t...-bolger-aurora/

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

'Once Upon a Time' scoop: 'Hangover 2' actress cast as legendary warrior -- EXCLUSIVE

by James Hibberd

A legendary warrior is joining Once Upon a Time‘s second season.

Hangover 2 and Sucker Punch actress Jamie Chung has been cast as the Chinese fighter Mulan in the show. The character is expected to have a recurring role in the ABC hit’s eagerly awaited second season.

The character originates from an ancient Chinese poem about Hua Mulan, a young woman who takes her elderly father’s place in the army. ABC’s parent company Disney adapted the story for a well-received 1998 animated musical film starring Ming-Na and Eddie Murphy.

How will Mulan fit into the show’s current storyline? Perhaps the showrunners will give us some clues at Comic-Con next week.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/05/once-upon-a-time-mulan/

11. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

They've also cast Aurora (aka, Sleeping Beauty) for a recurring role....

Irish beauty Sarah Bolger shall also be a Sleeping Beauty, on ABC’s Once Upon a Time.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Bolger’s recurring character, Princess Aurora, will be introduced during the sophomore run of Once, which was last season’s highest-rated freshman drama. The fantastical series will again air Sundays at 8/7c; ABC has not yet announced their fall premiere dates.

Given Aurora’s backstory — namely, how she was cursed by Maleficent to die (or thanks to a fairy guardian, only fall into a very deep sleep) from a finger prick on a spinning wheel — one has to wonder if we have not seen the last of True Blood‘s Kristin Bauer van Straten in the fairytale land that was.

The 21-year-old Bolger’s credits include Showtime’s The Tudors (where she collected an Irish Film and Television Award for her portrayal of Mary) and the 2002 film In America, for which she earned an Independent Spirit Award nomination among other nods.

http://tvline.com/2012/07/05/once-upon-a-t...-bolger-aurora/

12. Michelle94
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ahhhh so excited Jamie Chung as Mulan!!! She's awesome and Mulan was actually one of my favourites as a kid! Jamie's not Chinese though.......

13. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Keck's Exclusives: Who Will Get Lost on Once Upon a Time?

Don't assume Alan Dale (King George) and newly promoted series regular Emilie de Ravin (Belle) are the only former Lost actors you'll see as Disney characters on ABC's Once Upon a Time next season. The drama's creators (and former Lost producers) Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis tell me they're hoping to find a part for Jorge Garcia now that his Alcatraz has been canceled. While the producers wouldn't say what role they have in mind for Garcia, can't you see him as Pinocchio's demented puppetmaster, Stromboli?

They did reveal a few characters who will be making their debuts in Season 2: Ariel from The Little Mermaid, as well as Aladdin and Jafar, the Royal Vizier of Agrabah, from Aladdin. Kitsis suggests Naveen Andrews (Lost's Sayid) as Jafar, and with her ruby red locks, don't you think Rebecca Mader (Charlotte) would rock a set of seashells under the sea as Ariel?

Just for fun, Lost's former executive producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof chimed in with their casting thoughts. Cuse suggests "a fantastic twist with Josh Holloway revealing that Prince Charming is an impostor and he's the real prince." And Lindelof would get a kick out of seeing the hated Nikki and Paulo as Lady and the Tramp: "I just want to watch those two share a plate of spaghetti!"

www.tvguide.com/News/Once-Upon-Time-Lost-1049691.aspx

14. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Regina's Shocking Origin Story, Storybrooke Future and More Once Upon a Time Scoop

Magic has come to Storybrooke, and with it, a whole lot of consequences.

In the Season 1 finale of ABC's Once Upon a Time, the Evil Queen's (Lana Parrilla) curse upon our favorite fairy-tale characters was broken, but Mr. Gold (Robert Carlyle) had another trick up his sleeve: release magic upon the real world. What does this mean for Storybrooke in Season 2? And why weren't the residents of Storybrooke transported back to fairy-tale land?

TVGuide.com caught up with Once bosses Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis to get the scoop on the big family reunion between Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin), Prince Charming (Josh Dallas) and their daughter Emma (Jennifer Morrison) now that they've regained their memories. Plus: The producers reveal Regina's secret origin story that was hiding in plain sight all along.

Magic is coming to Storybrooke. Is next season about the battle for the most magic, especially between the Evil Queen and Rumpelstiltskin?
    Edward Kitsis: [It's about] why you need it. So, I look at magic more of a currency than an object to fight over. It's why do you need money? Do you need money to buy a house? Do you need money to get something you want? I would say that magic, in a lot of ways, comes with a price. Why do you need and what price are you willing to pay for it?
    Adam Horowitz: Also, that was one of the themes of Season 1, which is magic has a price. In Season 2, it is, what does that price mean in our world?

Because magic has a price, does this mean everyone is in danger now?
    Kitsis: When you see the fairy-tale flashbacks, there is magic but there are people who don't use it. ... Not everyone is a practitioner of it, but everyone is used to living in it. But if I have just woken up after a 28-year sleep and I realize that magic's back, I would also start to worry. "Oh no, is the queen and Rumpel going to start doing it again? Are we going to be in the middle? What scores still need to be settled?"

Will we be surprised by certain people who are able to wield magic, like maybe Emma?
    Kitsis: That's an excellent question. I would respond with a question. The question is: Can anyone learn magic or does it have to be something inside you?

Interesting. The curse was lifted in the finale and everyone remembered who they were from the fairy tales. How does the show go on in Season 2?
    Horowitz: That was the goal. When we conceived the show and when we were lucky enough to get picked up to series, we knew internally we never wanted this to the "breaking the curse" show because we felt like if we did, that we ran the risk of really frustrating the audience. We have a lot of ideas for places we want to take the show, things we want to do with the characters and the mythology of the show. But we felt like breaking the curse at the end of Season 1 should hopefully send a message to whoever's watching to say that the show's not just about that. It's about something else.
    Kitsis: Enjoy the ride.

If Season 1 was about getting to the point of breaking the curse, Season 2 is...
    Kitsis: I think that Season 2 is a lot about discovery. The curse breaks and everyone can remember what they lost and what they had and who they are. For some people, it might be a second chance. We'll see who repeats the same mistakes.

Is there a reason that when the curse broke, they weren't all transported back to fairy-tale land?
    Horowitz: That question is one that is posed very early in Season 2. That is something that we want the audience to be asking.
    Kitsis: The question is: Is there even anything to go back to? How do we know anything exists?
    Horowitz: All we saw at the end of the pilot was this horrible curse wreaking havoc and then they woke up in Storybrooke. So, what happened? Is there anything left there?
    Kitsis: Right. The person who designed the curse, maybe he never wanted to go back anyway.

How soon will Season 2 pick up?
    Kitsis: I would be so f---ing pissed off at us if we picked up and it was three months later and Charming was mowing the lawn and Snow was coming home with Whole Foods and Emma was like, "Mom and Dad!" ... We are going to open up exactly where everyone wants it to open up. I think that there were a lot of loose threads last season — you know, a lot of those mysteries of like, what happens to August (Eion Bailey)? They will come. I would say be patient because it's all coming.

How will Emma and Snow's relationship be different now that they know they're mother and daughter?
    Kitsis: Well, what's interesting is that Emma has always been the person that Mary Margaret went to. Emma was somebody who has walls up and two people got through to her last year, Henry and Mary Margaret. Mary Margaret truly is probably the only friend she's ever had. But if you notice, Emma is usually giving Mary Margaret advice. Mary Margaret very rarely gives Emma advice. So now, finding out that your mom is Snow White, after searching your entire life, and that she's actually quite a bad ass and she's not the meek, little teacher that you thought she was, that's like you're meeting a whole new person. I think that those complications are going to be a lot about the beginning of Season 2. But we're really, really excited because that relationship really develops in a fun way.

Speaking of family, when Barbara Hershey was cast, there was an option for her to return in Season 2. Will we see her return? Especially considering magic is abound and she's more powerful than her daughter... or is she?
    Kitsis: I mean, to not have Barbara Hershey come back would be such a travesty of Season 2. That is exactly the question. In the episode "Stable Boy," she talked about how she was the miller's daughter and she had to do a lot to keep Regina. If I remember correctly, the miller's daughter was given to a prince because she could spin straw into gold. Therefore, she owed Rumpelstiltskin a baby. The question is, is that baby Regina? ... When you get that Regina is the baby that's promised to Rumpel, then you're like, what did Cora do to get out of a deal with a man who usually kills people?
    Horowitz: Right. So there's the connection between Cora, Rumpel, and Regina that we're quite excited to explore. It was meant to be subtle.
    Kitsis: Everyone was like, why does the queen hate Snow? We were able to hide that. Now we're like, everyone go back and look!

Are you surprised by Regina's backstory or had you already figured it out? What are you excited to see in Season 2? Hit the comments with your thoughts and stay tuned for more Once Upon a Time scoop!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Once-Upon-A-Ti...rs-1049978.aspx

15. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

ABC’s Once Upon a Time - Season Two Preview

http://youtu.be/4RWCOrJinL8

Video

season 2 title sequence

http://youtu.be/osq8wpz5l2A

Video

Edited by aurore - 14/7/2012, 22:47

93 replies since 16/5/2012, 20:56   3158 views