Once Upon a Time 2nd season Spoiler

« Older   Newer »

1. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the pictures. That sword fighting scene with Charming and Henry has the potential to be awesomely adorable! I think Henry is sitting in Emma's bug though because he misses her so much. Poor little guy. :(

Not much Emma or Snow in these pictures but IIRC, the second episode is the one Jen said she wasn't in very much and the third one apparently has stuff in it with both of them that they don't want to show anyone yet. I'm not happy about what seems to be a lack of Jen screen time early this season but I'm trusting that Eddy and Adam know what they're doing and I think the Emma centric episode coming up later is going to more than make up for it. :)

Still hoping Emma & Snow aren't gone for half the season. I want more Charming Family bonding with all of them, darn it! :wacko:

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Once Upon a Time | Speaking with Jennifer Morrison about the Season 2 premiere’s big twists and what comes next (stay tuned for that video Q&A), I also sought clarification on Regina’s “amnesia” when it came to the Mad Hatter’s alter ego. Or as TVLine reader Jennifer put it: “Was Regina faking it or messing with Emma when she said ‘Who’s Jefferson?’” The answer is: both. “She was saying she didn’t recognize his name, but she obviously knew who he was,” Morrison confirms. “She was just lying — the same way that she did in the jail cell, when she said to Rumplestiltskin, “Oh, [Belle]‘s alive?’ And he was like, ‘Bulls–t, you knew she was alive.’” Such fleeting fibs are part of Regina’s bid to “cover her tracks a bit,” says Morrison, now that the mayor’s evil ways are exposed. “She doesn’t want to reveal anymore of herself than she has to.”

Read More at: http://tvline.com/2012/10/04/mentalist-onc...mpaign=referral

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    ONCE UPON A TIME - "The Crocodile" - Belle's disgust over Mr. Gold's continuing thirst for power comes to a head, and she threatens to leave him if he can't change his evil ways; the dwarves pick up their axes and try to find fairy dust in the Storybrooke mine; and a reunion with an old acquaintance could prove to be Belle's undoing. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale land that was, Rumplestiltskin attempts to save his wife, Milah, from being kidnapped by a band of cutthroat pirates, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, OCTOBER 21 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Schermata2012-10-09alle011557
    Schermata2012-10-09alle011611

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Once Upon a Time has knocked it out of the park so far this season! I’m SO excited! Any scoop — particularly Emma related — would be magical! (I get extra points for that, right?) — Nikki
    Emma might be trapped in another land with her mom, but that’s not the only place we’ll see her this season. In an upcoming episode, we’re going to have a revealing Emma flashback that will take us back to Portland.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/08/homeland...spoiler-room/2/

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Episode 2.06 and 2.07 short synopsis

Tallahassee
    Emma follows Captain Hook up a beanstalk in hope of finding a magical compass; a fellow thief wants to make an honest woman out of Emma.

Child of the Moon
    Ruby’s fear about turning into a wolf is confirmed when she becomes the prime suspect for a vicious murder; Leroy finds treasure in a Storybrooke mine that could help Emma and Mary Margaret.

Source: Zap2it

6. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sounds like some good stuff coming up and I am SOOOO excited for episode #6! :wub:

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison - Once upon a time S02e06 - Tallahassee

CITAZIONE
    ONCE UPON A TIME - "Tallahassee" - With the hopes of finding a magical compass that could help her and Mary Margaret get back to Storybrooke, Emma takes a journey with a not-too-trustworthy Captain Hook up a treacherous beanstalk in an attempt to steal the item from a murderous giant (Jorge Garcia, "Lost"). Meanwhile, Emma's past is revealed to be anything but magical when she meets up with a fellow thief who wants to make an honest woman out of her, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 4 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

jen

jen2

0beed95f3c7f5aeb84b014dc310039ed
    b7dac0dde85c9587f819c147afcb5ff3

8. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

OK, episode six just keeps looking better and better! Nice job to the makeup and stylist folks on making Emma look younger for her flashback too. Love the glasses! :wub:

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

A52sN-XCAAAvs5f

f87c3c848c738555988459bde467b8ca

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

4d5565a7120a5d8c058c7364c907e8e92

7dea7ffa8056675f6af25757b3aeeb782

8c2bae284e22adbdb2d9742afbc289d72

46ff616e20918a33c7cf033b2da1d21b2

80af2fcbfd6c15816daa240e5974fb702

399a800f8d2b76ef66d9ab4fc0693aa12

594f1df18f784d097d51fe27f7556b652

bf76df4233f4c1a930bb53ad2726d5e52

c222f2cd6e6b01b72fdca7e9d745033a2

c269938e99612ef4680f293a5ebe75cb2

Source: www.once.tvshowsbg.com/?p=627

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Episode 2.08 - Into the Deep
    Cora tries to steal the compass from Emma and Mary Margaret; Regina and Mr. Gold must put David's life in danger in hope that he will contact Mary Margaret.

Episode 2.09 - Queen of Hearts
    Hook and Cora face off with Emma and Mary Margaret in a race for the compass; Mr. Gold and Regina plan to kill anyone who enters the portal.

Source: SpoilerTV

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time's Trip to the Past Helps with Emma's Giant Predicament

Nov 2, 2012 06:01 PM ET
    by Natalie Abrams

We've seen Once Upon a Time travel to many lands, both magical and real world, but this Sunday the ABC fairy tale drama will venture somewhere it's never gone before: Into Emma's past!

This week's Once will travel back to when Emma (Jennifer Morrison) was vulnerable and wide-eyed, attempting to make it on her own as an adult for the first time. "You really get to see the difference of where she was at 10 years ago as opposed to now," Morrison tells TVGuide.com, explaining that at 18, though damaged, Emma still had hope that life could change after being raised in the foster care system. "By the time we meet her on her 28th birthday in the pilot of Once, she doesn't really have as much hope that things can change. She's a little more resigned to the fact that life is always going to be hard and lonely. This show is her journey of rediscovering some of that hope, I think."

Having lived most of her life on her own, Emma feels invincible at that age, making her way as a common thief to survive. "She feels like she survived so much already by 18," Morrison says. "You get to see the difference between someone at 18 under those circumstances and then 28 when, at that point, she's spent time in prison, she's had a child she didn't expect. Life has hit her on a whole other level in those next 10 years."

During Once's trip to her past, we'll meet a fellow thief who wants to make an honest woman out of her. It turns out, said thief is Neal Cassady (Michael Raymond-James), the mystery man we saw in the Season 2 premiere outside of Storybrooke. "They were definitely kindred spirits," Morrison says. "There was a reason that she was so drawn to him and him to her. They had to survive to make life OK. There's an interesting parallel for them that they both are on their own in this world and have had to find inventive ways to make life OK."

Running parallel to her past on Sunday is the present story line of her journey up the beanstalk with Captain Hook (Colin O'Donoghue), both of whom are in search of a magical compass that may lead the way back to Storybrooke. "Captain Hook coming into her life now is a reminder of some of those things in her past," Morrison says. "She obviously is very distrusting of anyone she comes across in fairy tale land at this point because Cora [Barbara Hershey] has shape-shifted and all these crazy things have happened."

Once the duo makes it up the beanstalk, they'll come face to face with the Jack and the Beanstalk giant, played by Lost and Alcatraz alum Jorge Garcia. "I think this giant is much quicker and angrier," Garcia says, noting that this is not like the Mickey and the Beanstalk giant, his only reference, who was dense and slow. (And don't expect to hear him declare, "Fee-fi-fo-fum.") "They go up there, and I'm what's up there waiting for them and I don't take kindly to intruders, so I'm definitely not happy that they're there and I give them some hell."

Whether or not Emma and Hook succeed in stealing the magical compass, we will likely see the giant again since Garcia has already been contacted to return. "There's definitely going to be at least one other story that's going to have the giant in it," Garcia said. "I think it would be cool to see what the giant is like in the Storybrooke world."

Are you excited to see Emma's past? Do you think Neal could be Henry's father? Hit the comments with your thoughts!

Once Upon a Time airs Sundays at 8/7c on ABC.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Once-Upon-Time...on-1055493.aspx

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    So the mystery man is Henry's baby daddy on Once Upon a Time? — Monica
    NATALIE: Yes, it is definitely Neal Cassady, aka the man we saw in the opening moments of the premiere, who knocked up Emma, and that's not the last time we'll see him. "He obviously is posed with the possibility of coming back to Storybrooke because of the pigeon who brought him the little note," Jennifer Morrison says. "So I think definitely there's going to have to be a decision made on his part as to whether or not he decides to follow up on what he started 10 years ago." Considering Morrison says she knew who the father was since the pilot, Neal is totally Bae, right? Hit the comments!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-NCIS...rs-1055633.aspx

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    ONCE UPON A TIME: ‘MAJOR CLIFFHANGER’ IN STORE
    Emma and Mary Margaret are coming back! But as Jennifer Morrison teases, everyone stuck in “post-apocalyptic fairytale land” is in for “quite a journey” as David and Henry attempt to bring back the mother-daughter duo. The big issue? How to accomplish selective return! “They’re trying to keep [Cora and Capt. Hook] out,” says Morrison. “It’s like, ‘How do we bring back Emma and Margaret and keep out the other ones?’”

Possibly related? Morrison reports “there will be a pretty major cliffhanger” at the end of episode nine. But before you connect the two, it seems the core four aren’t the only ones with major issues to contend with as season 2 continues. “What I can tell you is that there are some pretty big, explosive things coming for Archie, for sure,” Raphael Sbarge says. “It’s pretty dramatic — that’s what I’ll say. As far as where it goes from there, I believe the Once Upon a Time scripts and the nuclear launch codes are essentially kept in the same location.”

But one thing we won’t be seeing any time soon is the psychologist giving his take on Henry’s strange, fire-filled dreams. (Seems like a natural fit, don’t you think?) “I don’t have that on my radar yet,” he says “I agree with you that there’s an opportunity there, but we haven’t gotten there yet. With the curse sort of going sideways, I think there’s ample job security for Archie. Everyone’s falling apart!”

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/20/once-upo...iddle-spoilers/

15. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Question: Is the Mulan/Aurora arc over on Once Upon a Time? Are they done for the season/forever? –Mary
    Ausiello: Mitovich — who just spent a long weekend in Vancouver, where Once shoots — hears that one of the princesses will be seen soon after the show returns from its holiday break (on Jan. 6).

Question: Any fresh intel on who Ethan Embry is playing on Once Upon a Time? —Jenny
    Ausiello: Jennifer Morrison knows about as much as the rest of us — which isn’t much. “[All we] know is he’s an outsider, he is a stranger and he is not a fairytale character,” she says, before quickly adding, “at least he’s not someone anyone recognizes from fairytale land.”

http://tvline.com/2012/12/04/scandal-spoil...s-ask-ausiello/

93 replies since 16/5/2012, 20:56   3160 views