« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time - Episode 2.01 - Broken - Press Release

CITAZIONE

SEASON PREMIERE

REALITY AND MYTH BEGIN TO MERGE AS THE FAIRYTALE CHARACTERS AWAKEN
    FROM EVIL QUEEN REGINA'S BROKEN CURSE, MAGIC IS INTRODUCED TO STORYBROOKE, AND PRINCE PHILLIP AWAKENS HIS SLEEPING BEAUTY, AURORA, BUT DISCOVERS THAT HE AND TRAVELING COMPANION MULAN WILL SOON HAVE TO FACE A DEADLY FOE, ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

Sarah Bolger ("The Tudors") Guest Stars as Aurora

Jamie Chung ("Sucker Punch," "The Hangover Part II") Guest Stars as Mulan

Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz ("Lost," "Tron: Legacy") invite everyone to Storybrooke, Maine, a small town that probably won't show up on one's GPS... but it's a place where magic is coming.

In Season One of "Once Upon a Time," Evil Queen Regina had cast a curse that brought the fairytale characters into our modern world and trapped them in Storybrooke with no memory of their former selves. Here they languished, ageless for 28 years, until Emma Swan stumbled upon them through her son, Henry, whom she had given up for adoption years ealier. Over time Emma came to understand that she herself was the progeny of fairy tale characters - Snow White and Prince Charming - and having begun to see cracks in Regina's curse and her hold on Storybrooke, set about breaking both.

In the Season Two premiere episode, "Broken," reality and myth begin to merge as the fairytale characters awaken from Evil Queen Regina's broken curse and remember who they were. But to their dismay, they aren't transported back to fairytale land. To make matters worse, Rumplestiltskin - aka Mr. Gold - in an effort to gain the upper hand in his power struggle with Regina, has introduced magic into the town. In fairytales magic has its place, but in our world it can have unfathomable consequences. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale land, Prince Phillip awakens his sleeping beauty, Aurora (Sarah Bolger, "The Tudors"), but discovers that he and his traveling companion, Mulan (Jamie Chung, "Sucker Punch," "The Hangover Part II"), will soon have to face a deadly foe, on the Season Premiere of "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 30 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby, and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Raphael Sbarge as Archie Hopper/Jiminy Cricket, Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, David Anders as Dr. Whale, Keegan Connor Tracy as Mother Superior/Blue Fairy, Michael Raymond-Jones as mysterious man, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Sarah Bolger as Aurora, Jamie Chung as Mulan, David-Paul Grove as Doc, Gabe Khouth as Mr. Clark/Sneezy, Faustino Di Bauda as Walter/Sleepy, Jeffrey Kaiser as Dopey, Michael Coleman as Happy, Mig Macario as Bashful and Julian Morris as Prince Phillip.

"Broken" was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Ralph Hemecker.

"Once Upon a Time" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format with a 5.1 channel surround sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to the airdate.

For more information on "Once Upon a Time," visit ABC.com/Once

source: ABC

Once Upon a Time - S02E01 - Broken - Promotional Stills and BTS

th_OnceS02E01027 th_OnceS02E01011 th_OnceS02E01010 th_OnceS02E01012 th_OnceS02E01013 th_OnceS02E01014 th_OnceS02E01015 th_OnceS02E01016 th_OnceS02E01017 th_OnceS02E01018 th_OnceS02E01019 th_OnceS02E01020 th_OnceS02E01021 th_OnceS02E01022 th_OnceS02E01023 th_OnceS02E01024 th_OnceS02E01025 th_OnceS02E01026 th_OnceS02E01004 th_OnceS02E01001 th_OnceS02E01002 th_OnceS02E01003 th_OnceS02E01005 th_OnceS02E01007 th_OnceS02E01008 th_OnceS02E01009 th_OnceS02E01006

Edited by Aleki77 - 14/9/2012, 00:45

2. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

OnceS02E01006

I love all these pictures but this one is by far my favorite. :wub: It takes me back to the pilot episode where Emma was so closed off towards Henry and just wanted to drop him off at home and go back to her life. In the scenes of them talking at his castle, Henry takes Emma's hand when they start walking away and she's surprised and kind of confused by his action. In this picture she's not only holding onto his hand, and she had to have grabbed at some point because she's not holding it in some of the other pictures, she's holding onto it tightly like a protective mom and like she's never going to let go. Look how far she's come since that pilot episode! They are so great together and honestly, my favorite relationship on the show is the one between Emma & Henry...a mother and her son. :)

I CANNOT WAIT for season two to get here! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

3. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Very well observed and commented upon, Heather. I agree with all of that! ;)

...and thank you, Aleki, for all of this new material to get us psyched for the start of S02. :)

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time Postmortem: Where are Emma and Snow, Really?

Sep 30, 2012 09:01 PM ET
    by Natalie Abrams

Warning: This story contains spoilers from the season premiere of Once Upon a Time. Read at your own risk!]

After a brutally long summer, we finally got to see the Charming family reunite on Once Upon a Time — and it definitely wasn't what we were expecting. Emma (Jennifer Morrison) was filled with conflicting emotions about being given up by her parents Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) and Prince Charming (Josh Dallas) — but that was cut short as the townspeople gathered to kill Regina (Lana Parrilla) and Mr. Gold (Robert Carlyle) unleashed a soul-sucking Wraith to take her down.

In keeping with Snow and Charming's personalities, the duo and Emma protected Regina from the soul-sucker, banishing him through the Mad Hatter's hat into whatever was left of fairy tale land. But the Wraith pulled Emma along with it, forcing Snow to jump in after her daughter. When the Wraith claimed the soul of Prince Phillip (Julian Morris), Mulan (Jamie Chung) and Aurora (Sarah Bolger) were both devastated and furious with whom they assumed brought the Wraith into the world: the portal-jumping Emma and Snow!

So what does it all mean? TVGuide.com turned to executive producers Adam Hororwitz and Edward Kitsis, who dissected the first episode and dished on what's in store for Season 2. Get the scoop below:

Let's start with the present day New York opener with Michael Raymond-James. Does that mean that someone got out of Storybrooke?!
    Adam Horowitz: That's an excellent question. All we can say about his character is that sooner rather than later, you'll learn a lot more about him. We air nine episodes before we're scheduled to go off for Christmas break, and within those episodes, you'll learn a lot more about him and what his role in our larger story is.

How do you respond to the theory that he might be Henry's (Jared Gilmore) father? They do look alike!
    Horowitz: I'd say that there's a lot of theories out there. We love the speculation, but you're just going to have to watch and see! Henry's father is someone we will learn about this year well before the finale.

We saw that there is a part of fairy tale world that was preserved. How much of that will we see?
    Horowitz: I would be very disappointed if I was introduced to that concept and it wasn't explored. What happened to fairy tale land after the curse, what's there, who's there and what that world is like is something we're going to be explaining.
    Edward Kitsis: We're going to have a quest to get home, so in that quest, we're going to traverse many areas.

Already, Emma and Snow are going to be enemies of this world, but they're the good guys!
    Horowitz: That's the challenge and that's what's exciting for us. [We wanted] to take Emma into a land that she's never been to and then have it be a difficult place where maybe she's not as beloved as she would want to be.
    Kitsis: And with the person that she had, up until now, been the big sister to. Now she's in a land where that person is her mom and knows better. That's a tough adjustment for anyone.

Regina was quick to want to kill Charming, but Henry stopped her. Does that stop her indefinitely or will she continue to struggle with that?
    Horowitz: Here's the thing with Regina: Everything's a struggle with her. What stopped her was Henry, and Henry's still there. It's going to be a struggle for her.
    Kitsis: Magic is power and power's a hard thing to give up. In order for her to prove to Henry she has a good heart, she's going to have to give that up, but that's a hard thing.

You're now telling three stories, in a way, with Storybrooke, fairy tale land present and past. Will you guys continue to toy with parallel storytelling?
    Horowitz: Yeah. The idea now that we can tell stories in Storybrooke parallel with fairy tale land that are both present day and both moving forward is exciting to us. And then, the ability to also be able to look back on the characters in the way we did last year has, for us as writers, added a new dimension to how we tell these stories. We're excited for the audience to see it.

There's a reason why this land in fairy tale world wasn't touched by the curse. How soon will that start to unravel?
    Kitsis: Within those nine episodes, you will probably get the answer to that.

When Phillip says "I love you," it was ambiguous as to whether he was speaking to Mulan or Aurora.
    Horowitz: That was purposefully ambiguous. If you ask Mulan and you ask Aurora, you might get different answers.
    Kitsis: There's definitely a story there, but it looked to me as if he was saying it to both of them.

That's not your typical love triangle!
    Kitsis: I mean, it's your classic case of two women loving a man who was sucked into a Wraith! [Laughs] What I love most about it is it's really not a love triangle. It started with Mulan on a quest to help Phillip wake up his true love, so she walked into it already saying, "I love this man; I want him to be happy." That's why she says in the premiere, "Love is a sacrifice of your own happiness."

We saw that Sleeping Beauty was awakened, but can Phillip be? Is that reversible?
    Kitsis: We didn't see him die. We saw his soul be sucked, so the question is: Can somebody go get it?

ABC sent out sent out fun cast photos on Friday, but why is Henry holding a bow and arrow?
    Kitsis: There is an Easter egg in there, but it's going to take a while for you to realize it. Then, when you go back, it may not be the bow and arrow that gave it away.

Why do you think Henry's holding a bow and arrow? Hit the comments with your thoughts on the season premiere!

www.tvguide.com/News/Once-Upon-Time-Emma-Snow-1054020.aspx

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

TV Ratings Sunday:'Once Upon A Time' Top Scripted Show, 'Revenge' Strong in New Time Period, 'The Good Wife', 'Family Guy' & 'The Mentalist' Down, '666 Park' Debuts Low

Written By Sara Bibel

On NBC, Sunday Night Football (Giants/Eagles) from 8:30-11:00PM earned a 8.1 adults 18-49 rating, matching last week's 8.1 18-49 fast national rating.

On FOX, the season premiere of The Simpsons earned a 3.7 adults 18-49 rating, down 5% from a 3.9 for last season's premiere on September 25, 2011. Bob's Burgers scored a 2.5 among adults 18-49, up 32% from a 1.9 for last season's premiere on March 11, 2012. Family Guy premiered to a 3.3 adults 18-49 rating, down 20% from a 4.1 for last season's premiere on September 25, 2011. The premiere of American Dad garnered a 2.5 adults 18-49 rating, down 20% from a 3.0 for last season's premiere on September 25, 2011.

On ABC, the season premiere of Once Upon A Time garnered a 3.8 adults 18-49 rating, down 5% from a 4.0 adults 18-49 rating for its series premiere on October 23, 2011.Most of your predictions were right. Revenge premiered to a 3.2 adults 18-49 rating, down 3% from a 3.3 for its series premiere on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 and matching the performance of last season's Desperate Housewives premiere in the time period on September 25, 2011. It ranked as the show's second highest rated episode ever among adults 18-49. The series premiere of 666 Park Avenue scored a 2.2 adults 18-49 rating, down 29% from a 3.1 for Pan Am's series premiere on September 25, 2011.

On CBS, the season premiere of 60 Minutes earned a 1.8 adults 18-49 rating, down 22% from a 2.3 for the previous season premiere on September 25, 2011. The Amazing Race season premiere scored a 2.5 adults 18-49 rating, down 17% from a 3.0 for last fall's season premiere on September 25, 201 and tying its lowest rated premiere ever1. The season premiere of The Good Wife garnered a 1.8 adults 18-49 rating, down 18% from a 2.2 for last season's premiere on September 25, 2011 and ranking as its lowest rated premiere ever. The Mentalist premiered to a 2.1 adults 18-49 rating, down 25% from a 2.8 for last season's premiere on Thursday, September 22, 2011 and down 9% from CSI Miami's 2.3 in the timer period for its season premiere on September 25, 2011.

Broadcast primetime ratings for Sunday, September 30, 2012:
    Time Net Show 18-49 Rating/Share Viewers (Millions)
    7:00 FOX NFL Football Overrrun - Live 7.8/22 20.31
    NBC Football Night in America Part 1 - Live 1.9/6 5.78
    CBS 60 Minutes (Season Premiere) 1.8/5 11.53
    ABC Once Upon A Time (Clip Show) 1.8/5 6.00

7:30 NBC Football Night in America Part 2 - Live 2.8/8 7.80

8:00 NBC Football Night in America Part 3 - Live 6.2/16 16.75
    ABC Once Upon A Time (Season Premiere) 3.8/10 11.01
    FOX The Simpsons (Season Premiere) 3.7/10 7.97
    CBS The Amazing Race (Season Premiere) 2.5/6 9.70

8:30 NBC NFL Football Live (8:30-11PM) 8.1/19 20.56
    FOX Bob's Burgers (Season Premiere) 2.5/6 5.40
    9:00 FOX Family Guy (Season Premiere) 3.3/8 6.53
    ABC Revenge (Season Premiere) 3.2/7 9.50
    CBS The Good Wife (Season Premiere) 1.8/4 9.81

9:30 FOX American Dad (Season Premiere) 2.5/6 5.23

10:00 ABC 666 Park Avenue (Series Premiere) 2.2/5 6.97
    CBS The Mentalist (Season Premiere) 2.1/5 10.83

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/0...uts-low/150768/

6. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Pretty nice ratings overall. Wish they could have been a little higher but I can't complain about Once continuing to be the top rated non sports show on Sundays! :D

What did you guys think of the premiere? I thought it was fantastic and set up the rest of the season pretty nicely. I'm excited to see Emma & Snow's adventure in what's left of Fairytale Land and the Charming/Henry bonding scenes should be way cute. I LOVED the Charming Family Reunion (boy did Jen nail Emma's emotions in those scenes and Ginny was amazing too! :wub: ) and "Grandpa?" was TOO adorable. :D I'm intrigued by the new guy in the opening scenes. I personally think he's the White Rabbit and the note he got was from Jefferson....I also think he knows how to find Rumple's son Bae. That's just my speculation though from some of the clues in his room. I love that Henry will have some control over Regina's dark side since he won't have anything to do with her if she hurts his family or anyone else. The Aurora/Mulan/Philip stuff made little sense at first but I trust Eddy & Adam to keep tying it all together. They have what seems like a solid plan so far! I also loved Snow and Charming's random brief convo about her one night stand with Whale. I think "We were cursed" is the new "We were on a break" (which is from Friends in case anyone here doesn't remember), LOL :lol:

I love this show and I am SOOOO glad it's back! :wub:

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sunday Final Ratings: 'Once Upon A Time', 'The Simpsons', 'Bob's Burgers' Adjusted Up; '666 Park Avenue', '60 Minutes' Adjusted Down & Final Football Numbers

Written By Sara Bibel

Once Upon A Time, The Simpsons and Bob's Burgers were each adjusted up a tenth while 666 Park Avenue and 60 Minutes were each adjusted down a tenth versus Sunday's preliminary ratings. The final football numbers are also below.

Final broadcast primetime ratings for Sunday, September 30, 2012:
    Time Net Show 18-49 Rating/Share Viewers (Millions)
    7:00 FOX NFL Football Overrrun - Live 8.5/28 22.32
    ABC Once Upon A Time (Clip Show) 1.9/5 6.04
    CBS 60 Minutes (Season Premiere) 1.7/5 11.52

7:30 NBC Football Night in America Part 1 - Live 1.2/4 3.47

8:00 NBC Football Night in America Part 2 - Live 4.7/13 12.39
    ABC Once Upon A Time (Season Premiere) 3.9/10 11.36
    FOX The Simpsons (Season Premiere) 3.8/10 8.08
    CBS The Amazing Race (Season Premiere) 2.5/6 9.40

8:30 NBC NFL Football Live (8:30-11PM) 9.0/23 22.76
    FOX Bob's Burgers (Season Premiere) 2.6/6 5.46

9:00 FOX Family Guy (Season Premiere) 3.3/8 6.55
    ABC Revenge (Season Premiere) 3.2/8 9.74
    CBS The Good Wife (Season Premiere) 1.8/4 9.93

9:30 FOX American Dad (Season Premiere) 2.5/6 5.25

10:00 CBS The Mentalist (Season Premiere) 2.1/5 11.06
    ABC 666 Park Avenue (Series Premiere) 2.1/5 6.90

-
    Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2012 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/0...numbers/150988/

8. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Wow, nearly a 4.0 after the adjustments which is really awesome!! Hope the ratings stay strong this season! :kisses:

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once upon a time - Episode 1 Season 2 - Broken - More Still and BTS

th_OUATS02E01037 th_OUATS02E01041 th_OUATS02E01040 th_OUATS02E01039 th_OUATS02E01038 th_OUATS02E01036 th_OUATS02E01035 th_OUATS02E01034 th_OUATS02E01033 th_OUATS02E01032 th_OUATS02E01031 th_OUATS02E01030 th_OUATS02E01029 th_OUATS02E01028 th_OUATS02E01027

8 replies since 13/9/2012, 21:40   502 views