+1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time - Episode 2.06 - Tallahassee - Press Release

CITAZIONE

EMMA TREKS UP A BEANSTALK WITH A NOT-TOO-TRUSTWORTHY CAPTAIN HOOK
    TO STEAL A COMPASS FROM A MURDEROUS GIANT, AND EMMA'S PAST
    IS REVEALED, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

Jorge Garcia ("Lost") Guest Stars as the Giant

"Tallahassee" - With the hopes of finding a magical compass that could help her and Mary Margaret get back to Storybrooke, Emma takes a journey with a not-too-trustworthy Captain Hook up a treacherous beanstalk in an attempt to steal the item from a murderous giant (Jorge Garcia, "Lost"). Meanwhile, Emma's past is revealed to be anything but magical when she meets up with a fellow thief who wants to make an honest woman out of her, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 4 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby, and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Michael Raymond-James as Neal Cassady, Colin O'Donoghue as Killian Jones/Hook, Sarah Bolger as Aurora, Jamie Chung as Mulan, Eion Bailey as August W. Booth/Pinocchio, Jorge Garcia as Giant, Marc-Anthony Massiah as traffic cop, Tony Alcantar as cashier, Fane Tse as customer, Artine Brown as cop and Kerry Sandomirsky as Loretta.

"Tallahassee" was written by Christine Boylan & Jane Espenson and directed by Dave Barrett.

"Once Upon a Time" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format with a 5.1 channel surround sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to the airdate.

For more information on "Once Upon a Time," visit ABC.com/Once

source: abc

2. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

I think I can safely say this is the main episode we've all been waiting anxiously for this season! :wub:

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time - Still and BTS Episode 6: Tallahassee - HQs

th_OUATS02E06001 th_OUATS02E06009 th_OUATS02E06008 th_OUATS02E06007 th_OUATS02E06006 th_OUATS02E06005 th_OUATS02E06004 th_OUATS02E06003 th_OUATS02E06002 th_OUATS02E06011 th_OUATS02E06015 th_OUATS02E06012 th_OUATS02E06013 th_OUATS02E06014 th_OUATS02E06010

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison and Jorge García in Once Upon a Time - Episode 6 - Second Season - Tallahassee - BTS

CITAZIONE
    ONCE UPON A TIME - "Tallahassee" - With the hopes of finding a magical compass that could help her and Mary Margaret get back to Storybrooke, Emma takes a journey with a not-too-trustworthy Captain Hook up a treacherous beanstalk in an attempt to steal the item from a murderous giant (Jorge Garcia, "Lost"). Meanwhile, Emma's past is revealed to be anything but magical when she meets up with a fellow thief who wants to make an honest woman out of her, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 4 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

th_OUATS02E06020 th_OUATS02E06018 th_OUATS02E06017 th_OUATS02E06016 th_OUATS02E06019 th_OUATS02E06029 th_OUATS02E06028 th_OUATS02E06027 th_OUATS02E06026 th_OUATS02E06024 th_OUATS02E06025 th_OUATS02E06023 th_OUATS02E06021 th_OUATS02E06022

Edited by Aleki77 - 1/11/2012, 16:24

5. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Speculation I just read somewhere else....August showed Neal a mirror which showed Neal's image when he looked like young Bae and was sent away through the bean portal from Fairytale Land and it reminded him of his own story and made him believe August. What do you guys think? I think it makes sense and could be why he believed August so quickly. I hated that he left her in the end but now we know where that post card came from and why it affected Neal so much in the season premiere! I hope he goes to Storybrooke to find Emma. He HAS to go find her and make things right although that will open up a whole new can of worms since he doesn't know he's a father and Henry doesn't know his father is alive!

Loved the episode tonight so much and while I liked the chemistry Emma had with Hook, she was SOOOO cute and happy with Neal that I really want her and Neal to find their way back to each other. What a difference it was to see Emma still having some hope of having a family, a future, and a home with someone back then to when we met her in the pilot when she was sad, lonely, and feeling hopeless that life would ever get better. :( I was so heart broken for her when Neal didn't show up and she took the fall for his crime. No wonder she doesn't think highly of him anymore and why she never let anyone else into her life. Why let someone in if they're just going to let you down? She looked so sad and miserable in her cell (although her eyes told the story when she saw the keys and keychain from the envelope....she knew where those came from and it explains why she kept the car all this time. It's hard to let go of something that holds a happy memory for you even if it ended badly) and I think I get now why she felt like she couldn't keep Henry. What kind of life could she give him? This is definitely what started her down the road to being who she is now...lonely, angry, untrusting, and still somewhat hopeless. I think she's trying to have hope now with Snow and her new found family but even when they get back to Storybrooke, she's definitely still got some issues to work through. I really wanted to give young Emma a big hug! :(

Speculation on my part about the dreams: I think the sleeping curse might be the way that Snow and Charming will try to communicate between the worlds or at least that the dreams will have something to do with it.

Oh, I also loved Emma & the Giant connecting over their respective lives of being alone. He wasn't a bad guy...just someone like her who lost everything and had nothing and no one left in his life. She understood that and I can totally see them working together in the future to stop a bad guy or twelve, LOL ;)

6. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Lots of provocative theories and thoughts here, Heather. I loved this episode -- it was all that I hoped for, and more. I especially liked that Eion Bailey was featured -- he is such a good actor. This show is like tucking into a multi-layered ice cream sundae -- things get more delicious as you go along. So many interesting clues and tantalizing tidbits to devour. I also caught the connection of lost souls, between Emma and the Giant. Was this the first acting reunion for Jorge and Jen since their stint on How I Met Your Mother?

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

TV Ratings Sunday: FOX Animation Block Returns Down, 'Once Upon a Time' & 'The Mentalist' Up & 'The Good Wife' & '666 Park Ave' Down

Written By Amanda Kondolojy

November 5th, 2012

NBC was number one among adults 18-49, and with total viewers.

On NBC, Sunday Night Football (Cowboys/Falcons) earned a preliminary 7.3 adults 18-49 rating from 8:30-11:00PM, up from last week's 7.0 rating.

On ABC, America's Funniest Home Videos earned a 1.7, up four tenths from last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating. Once Upon A Time garnered a 3.5, up a tenth from last week's 3.4 adults 18-49 rating. Your predictions were about right. Revenge scored a 2.6, down a tenth from last week's 2.7 adults 18-49 rating. 666 Park Avenue scored a 1.4, down two tenths from last week's 1.6 among adults 18-49 rating and its lowest rating to date.

FOX's animation block returned this week after several weeks off due to the World Series. The Cleveland Show earned a 1.9, down from the 2.2 its premiere earned. The Simpsons earned a 2.6, down half a ratings point from from its last original's 3.1. Bob's Burgers earned an 1.8, down half a ratings point from its last 2.3. Family Guy earned a 2.5, down nine tenths from its last original's 3.4. American Dad earned a 1.9, down seven tenths from its last original's 2.6 adults 18-49 rating.

On CBS, 60 Minutes earned a 3.8, up more than two ratings points from last week's 1.7 adults 18-49 rating. The Amazing Race was even with last week's 2.5. The Good Wife scored a 1.7, down a tenth from last week's 1.8 adults 18-49 rating and a tied low for the series. The Mentalist garnered a 1.9, up a tenth from last week's 1.8 adults 18-49 rating.

Broadcast primetime ratings for Sunday, November 4, 2012:
    Time Net Show 18-49 Rating 18-49 Share Viewers Live+SD (million)
    7:00 PM CBS NFL Overrun 8.5 23 26.70
    NBC Football Night in America 2.2 6 6.58
    ABC America's Funniest Home Videos 1.7 4 6.97
    FOX NFL Overrun/ Simpsons -R 1.5 4 3.70

7:30 PM NBC Football Night in America 4.5 11 11.57
    CBS 60 Minutes 3.8 10 16.67
    FOX The Simpsons-R/ The Cleveland Show 1.9 5 4.09

8:00 PM NBC Football Night in America 5.8 14 15.49
    ABC Once Upon A Time 3.5 8 10.10
    FOX The Simpsons 2.6 6 5.57

8:30 PM NBC Sunday Night Football (8:30-11) 7.3 17 18.65
    CBS The Amazing Race 2.5 6 10.28
    FOX Bob's Burgers 1.8 4 3.99

9:00PM ABC Revenge 2.6 6 7.74
    FOX Family Guy 2.5 6 5.07

9:30PM FOX American Dad 1.9 4 3.99
    CBS The Good Wife 1.7 4 9.69

10:00PM ABC 666 Park Avenue 1.4 4 4.07

10:30PM CBS The Mentalist 1.9 5 9.48

-
    Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2012 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/11/0...new-low/156155/

8. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Yaaaay, I am so very relieved and happy with these numbers. Hopefully, they will get an uptick, too, when the final numbers come in. The 3.5/8 share is solid, and the 10.10 million viewers is, I believe, the first time that the show has hopped into double digit viewers since the season's premiere -- Broken. I choose to think this is all the more impressive since there are still a lot of people in the NYC/NJ metro area without power. I also choose to believe that this demonstrates the viewing power of Jennifer/Emma, since this episode was most definitely Emma-centric.

Grazi, Aleki. :D :heart: :D

9. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hehe, the power of Emma raises the ratings! I love it! :wub:

8 replies since 22/10/2012, 12:54   916 views