Ginnifer Goodwin, “Snow White”/”Mary Margaret Blanchard”
    Jennifer Morrison, “Emma Swan”
    Robert Carlyle, “Rumplestiltskin”/”Mr. Gold”
    Lana Parrilla, “Evil Queen”/”Regina”
    Josh Dallas, “Prince Charming”/”David Nolan”
    Colin O’Donoghue, “Captain Hook”
    Emilie de Ravin, "Belle"
    Moderator: Matt Mitovich, Editor-At-Large, TVLine.com

One of the highest-rated new dramas of the 2011–12 television season, Once Upon A Time continues to build a loyal fan base through its sophomore year. The series has been praised for its original and imaginative narrative: Hank Stuever of the Washington Post wrote that Once has “the right mix of cleverness, action and romance.” Created by Lost writers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, the series creatively shuttles between the fairy tale world ruled by the Evil Queen and the quiet fictional town of Storybrooke, Maine, where classic characters residing in exile are coming to grips with who they really are “from the other side,” all because of Henry’s (aka the grandson of Snow White and Prince Charming) deep belief in their stories. Never have the icons of childhood seemed so real and complex.

http://www.paleycenter.org/paleyfest2013-o...r&utm_campaign=

2. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

I really hope they do the online streaming thing again with this panel! I watched it last year for a while and it was so much fun to see it happen in real time. I know it will be on Hulu the next day but I want to watch it live again! :wub:

Glad Jen will be there again and I hope she's healthy this year! ;)

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Sun Mar 3, 2013 4:30pm EST — Sun Mar 3, 2013 5:30pm EST

the paley will be live here http://new.livestream.com/paleycenter/onceuponatime2013

4. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks Aleki!! :wub:

5. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thank you I'm so gonna watch it!! Yaii

6. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Red carpet pics have finally started coming in from this event and Jen looks AWESOME!!! :wub:

Panel starts in about a half hour! SO EXCITED!!! :D :D :D :D

7. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

I thought the Paleyfest was better than last year's show. Jennifer was so fetching and a joy to behold :wub: :wub: :heart: :wub: :wub: . It seemed that she got even more audience love this time -- I'm pleased that she was the last to be introduced. And that cagey Matt Mitovich, keeping Jen closest to him :shifty: . Hey, it got him several nice hugs. :wub:

I didn't detect many new reveals, but I didn't expect any, either. It was just so good to see the cast and show runners on the stage again.

8. sammy1927
        +1   -1

User deleted

abpX4smj acvNLNeR actvLc1Q acrmN957 abxWoXZC act1cCls adr6nQWG acfIfbzm adqvtFZN adpubxtO adbIQYCg

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison 'Emma Swan' arrives at Once Upon A Time Panel

Video

10. JMHBSK
        +1   -1

User deleted

What a fun panel. Nice to see Jen get such a warm and rowdy reception.

Stunning as ever.

11. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Many thanks, everyone, for getting these wonderful pictures and video up and out for our enjoyment, so quickly. :)

Upon reflection, I have to correct my earlier post. I did, indeed, get some good reveals from the PF forum. I was surprised to learn that Colin "Hook" was working on a broken leg for all of this time. In the finest tradition of the theater...."Go Break a Leg...!

And when Adam and Eddie broke the good news that they wouldn't be searching for a new Jefferson/Hatter, to quash the Internet stories, that was very reassuring. Also, when they claimed that they were the biggest fans of Sebastian Stan, I would have loved to have seen the look on Jennifer's face. :D

And that "father/daughter" hug that Josh gave Jennifer.....the audience ate that up, too. :heart:

12. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 4/3/2013, 01:05) 
    Upon reflection, I have to correct my earlier post. I did, indeed, get some good reveals from the PF forum. I was surprised to learn that Colin "Hook" was working on a broken leg for all of this time. In the finest tradition of the theater...."Go Break a Leg...!

And when Adam and Eddie broke the good news that they wouldn't be searching for a new Jefferson/Hatter, to quash the Internet stories, that was very reassuring. Also, when they claimed that they were the biggest fans of Sebastian Stan, I would have loved to have seen the look on Jennifer's face. :D

And that "father/daughter" hug that Josh gave Jennifer.....the audience ate that up, too. :heart:

First Thanks for the new pics!! They are great!!

Then, the ovation Jen got when she was presented was really loud!! Loved it!!! And the last one to enter means she is like the most popular right??

Yes I would have also loved to see Jen's face with the Sebastian comment..but we got Belle's instead..hehehehe

Awww the father/daughter hug was just amazing!!!! So cute!!!

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

e2a928a1-15b4-4ec7-8cf0-14d2e76aa391_zpsb505ab64

0e55b666-b316-47f0-8bcb-63a7c5662df2_zpsc167b00d

a7397cd5-5ca8-4e2f-9c12-5ca480de6834_zps4f09cb56

http://new.livestream.com/paleycenter/onceuponatime2013

Video

CITAZIONE
    The cast of 'Once Upon A Time' discuss the reveals in Manhattan such as Neal being Bae, Hook, and Henry.

14. sammy1927
        +1   -1

User deleted

adwwWcVN abrb1He0 adg5RQeO absRQ9jv absFVyew abcF8s2p abna0M2W acrcJqXQ abfOLxsN abqs1tLf aczYD6rD abrL9o87 acnY6ABk aduYBmSj abww4TqC acoXRFqm adj8Lob6 adnWgMRM acb0oHBo acnmI8yd acu28VIZ addpsQKH abkLmyYJ absL0x5d acfFDjMF adhBlTjZ abpbDIV3adqOhvGV abbmzXdf achp4VJ7 abp7Gtat abqBtmCU

Edited by sammy1927 - 4/3/2013, 01:38

15. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

....And the hits keep on coming, from the desks of Sammy and Aleki. Thanks so much, again, for your diligence. ;) :)

Jennifer's appearance may be one of her all-time best -- I really like that pantsuit. :)

46 replies since 12/2/2013, 23:49   1375 views