Video

Video

Video

Video

Video

2. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

LOVE THE PICS!!! Thanks so much for getting them up so fast and that Manhattan recap video was awesome too because my feed froze up slightly during that time and I missed some of the facial expressions. Jen looks so fabulous!!! :wub:

I agree that this panel was just as fun, if not more, as last year's panel and I loved that Matt gave almost everyone a chance to talk during it (the Revolution cast didn't get to talk nearly as much last night which bugged me). Matt does a fantastic job moderating this panel and it helps a lot when the moderator is a total OUAT fanboy! I can't even remember how many things I was cracking up laughing over (there were a ton!) but the entire thing was so enjoyable and I'm super stoked for the rest of season two and for season three! My favorite line of the entire thing came from Jen to Josh: "I want to know when you're going to punch out Neal for sending me to jail!" YES PLEASE!!!! I mean, I love Neal and all but seriously, we need some Dad taking out the boyfriend action in Storybrooke, LMAO :lol: :wub: :D

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon A Time Paleyfest 2013 Cast and Creators

Video

4. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the videos!!!

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

'Once Upon A Time' PaleyFest 2013 - Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Lana Parrilla

Video

CITAZIONE
    INTERVIEW : Ginnifer Goodwin - Jennifer Morrison - Lana Parrilla - Joshua Dallas - Robert Carlyle - Émilie de Ravin - Colin O'Donoghue - Adam Horowitz - Edward Kitsis

Video

Video

th_nq1HfOW-Imgur_zpsa544d5ee th_ZI7Y56R-Imgur_zpsbe8cf4ffth_K62pKik-Imgur_zps34f0183d th_KrXrZNE-Imgur_zps274431f2 th_cqeUohm-Imgur_zpsfaddd488 th_Grrgiwe-Imgur_zps7abfb8c5 th_iL4X6r0-Imgur_zps4a6df573 th_bHWPUgR-Imgur_zps3da52a25 th_qE8mzBN-Imgur_zps2a630f5b th_3A85CvW-Imgur_zpsfe847b70 th_92XvGFW-Imgur_zpscdd4cdcb th_sTYrptf-Imgur_zpsc2222360 th_K8nm0r7-Imgur_zps789c506d th_ujOC7eh-Imgur_zpsde99d17e th_4R8z8G8-Imgur_zpsd1750de8 th_Ap2lZAE-Imgur_zps265aaa71 th_hWpQddy-Imgur_zps504ec812

Edited by Aleki77 - 4/3/2013, 03:10

6. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Dang, I knew videos would be popping up quickly but this is incredible! Thanks so much!!! :wub:

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon A Time Season 2 Message: Jennifer Morrison "Emma Swan"

CITAZIONE
    Here is an interview of Jennifer Morrison who plays "Emma Swan" has a message for the fans of ABC's Once Upon A Time which airs Sundays at 8 pm.

Video

8. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Aawww!! Great videos and pics thanks

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Video Full Paleyfest 2013

Video

10. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

My head is spinning -- I can only imagine how swiftly Aleki is working to get these great videos posted for us. What a good day: Paley Fest AND a new episode of OUAT coming up. It doesn't get a whole lot better than this. :)

11. JMHBSK
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thank you for collecting all the pictures and videos and posting them here for us to enjoy. You guys are gems for doing so. :)

12. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

My friend Pamela is the one who put up that entire Paleyfest You Tube video so yay for her! Watch it fast though...she did this for last year's panel too and eventually You Tube took it down. This one may not be there forever!

Thanks again for all the goodies!! :wub:

13. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Greeeat thanks!!

14. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

I haven't had a chance to watch yet...hope to later today...but do they say anything about the Mad Hatter/Sebastian coming back this season?

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (jennwithapen @ 4/3/2013, 16:38) 
    I haven't had a chance to watch yet...hope to later today...but do they say anything about the Mad Hatter/Sebastian coming back this season?

I didn't see all paley yet, but I guess, I could answer you with this tweet:

CITAZIONE
    Paley Center ‏@paleycenter

Kitsis: there are no plans to re-cast anyone on #OUAT. We love Sebastian Stan. Internet rumors are not true. #OUAT #paleyfest

https://twitter.com/paleycenter/status/308343806363828226

Once Upon a Time' post-mortem: Snow's dark path and seven other scoops from PaleyFest

by Sandra Gonzalez

Tonight’s tear-jerking episode of ABC’s Once Upon a Time was screened to an eager and enthusiastic crowd of fans this afternoon before the cast and creators took the stage at PaleyFest. The Q&A that followed touched on some of the themes brought up in the episode. So if you haven’t watched the episode, titled “The Queen is Dead,” we recommend waiting to read the story below until you check it out.

The rest of you, however, should proceed…

1. Dark Snow is coming
    In tonight’s episode, Snow suffered a devastating loss when Johanna (Downton Abbey’s Lesley Nicol) — Snow’s childhood servant and the woman who looked after the young princess after her mother died — was pushed off the top of the clock tower during a showdown with Regina and Cora. (The scene will no doubt be detailed in our full recap of the episode, which will be posted later tonight. Update: The recap is live!) This massive loss weighed heavily on Snow, and in a chilling scene at the end, she vowed to kill Cora. That’s a dark declaration for a character who prides herself on being good and pure — but that’s the point, Ginnifer Goodwin told the Paley crowd. “What she’s going through is going to shake her self identity and self definition,” she said. “If she’s not the Snow White she read about in story books [while] in Storybrooke, then she doesn’t know who she is. But I think that does a lot for her. She can get in touch with a more involved way of protecting herself and her family.” For her part, Lana Parrilla is excited to see the darker Snow come out because, she said, “we’ve earned it.” But how dark can Snow go? Executive producer Edward Kitsis said that will be clear next week. “They’re pretty much letting us do what we want.”

2. A new land! A new character!
    No details were revealed during the panel, but Kitsis and Horowitz did confirm we’ve visit a new realm this season. And when we do travel there, hints will be dropped about a new character that fans will soon meet. The problem? They’ll have to wait until season 3 to actually meet him or her.

3. A flashback!
    Episode 17, “Welcome to Storybrooke,” will be a flashback to 1983, the first week of the curse. “We’re going to get more insight into what it was like that very first week in 1983 and what it was like for the Evil Queen to win and to figure out modern clothing,” says Kitsis. (This episode, airing March 17, will mark the return of Jamie Dornan as the town’s hottie sheriff (/The Huntsman). But this is more than a fun chance for viewers to see the town’s early days; Horowitz hinted that the episode will be important to the overall arc of the season as well.

4. Regina: No more Mrs. Nice Queen
    Season 2 might have started out with Regina looking for a path to redemption but that is quest is a thing of the past, said Parrilla. “Being good didn’t quite work out for Regina,” she says. “She was really trying to get back to that place, but circumstances kind of [made her] turn in a different direction. …The evil queen is going to make a comeback in a different way.”

5. Spin-off on the way? Not quite
    Rumors circulated earlier this week that OUAT‘s producers were looking to recast the very busy Sebastian Stan for a Mad Hatter spin-off, but Horowitz and Kitsis squashed those reports. “We have no plans to recast anyone,” said Kitsis. As for the spin-off, they are simply in the middle of brainstorming ideas, the pair told EW before the event. And if anything comes from these preliminary talks, the project would not come together in time for fall 2013.

6. Meet “Racy Lacey”
    Belle’s not going to be stuck in the hospital much longer. An upcoming Belle-centric episode will explore the character’s cursed persona, jokingly called “Racy Lacey” during the panel. “Lacey’s very interesting,” said Emilie De Ravin. “She’s the opposite of Belle,” added Kitsis.

7. Is Rumple going after Henry?
    In “Manhattan,” the Seer warned Rumple of a boy who would be responsible for his “undoing,” and as a result, Rumple vowed to kill that boy before it happened, leaving everyone to worry about Henry’s safety. Producers were cagey, but offered up this: “When Rumple was last given the choice between love and power, he let his own son go. So the question is has he learned anything and what chance does his grandson have now?” said Kitsis. Meanwhile, fellow EP Adam Horotwitz added: “[We also have to ask] is ‘undoing’ a bad thing?”

8. About that finale…
    Kitsis and Horowitz came to the panel armed with scoop on season 2′s final episodes: They are titled “Second Star to the Right” and “And Straight On ‘Til Morning.”

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/03/03/once-upo...from-paleyfest/

46 replies since 12/2/2013, 23:49   1375 views