Once Upon a Time Paleyfest 2013

« Older   Newer »

1. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for posting the pics and the vids. She looked gorgeous!!!

Video

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Video: A Few Minutes With... "Once Upon a Time" Co-Star Jennifer Morrison at PaleyFest
    By Jim Halterman (TFC)

It's Day 3 of the 30th Annual PaleyFest television festival and the first of two panels today was for the ABC hit series "Once Upon a Time." Creators Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz teased the excited crowd with an early peek at not only last night's episode but the first act of next week's "The Miller's Daughter" episode featuring Rose McGowan as a young Cora. Before the panel started, our Jim Halterman grabbed a few minutes with the "Once" cast to talk good and evil, romance and, perhaps, a return to Fairytale Land?

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/video/2013/0.../20130304_once4

http://vimeo.com/61029039

Video: A Few Minutes With... "Once Upon a Time" Co-Star Jennifer Morrison at PaleyFest from Aleki on Vimeo.

twitter from paleycenter

https://twitter.com/paleycenter

th_Schermata2013-03-04alle191524_zps24d97fce th_Schermata2013-03-04alle191552_zps2fbfe835 th_Schermata2013-03-04alle191608_zpsf45a566bth_Schermata2013-03-04alle191626_zpsa654c0a2 th_Schermata2013-03-04alle191641_zps70496ee9 th_Schermata2013-03-04alle191657_zps89a59c22 th_Schermata2013-03-04alle191713_zps0fa2ed2a th_Schermata2013-03-04alle191745_zps0037f28e

3. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

I finally watched the panel last night. It makes such a difference when an actual fan of the show is moderating; Matt's show knowledge and interview questions were very good. I felt like last year's panel was a little better - maybe because Ginny and Jennifer talked more - but this was one was good as well.

When Matt asked about Sebastian, I thought it was funny that Eddie and Adam launched into how much they love him, that "NOBODY up here is a bigger fan of his than we are." I was thinking, 'Well...somebody might be." :P

Emilie seemed like maybe she'd had a few beverages before the panel...or maybe situations like this just make her uncomfortable. And I was glad they explained the Bowl of Soup joke. Robert (or Bobby as they call him) is so funny...I would love to spend my days around these people, they all seem very entertaining.

4. sammy1927
        +1   -1

User deleted

abxrFtPh adgWc0OP acbETi8Z acdiq5LY abqDZ3qB ackYogfa abpYW9gL adyvOPni adb5sKrY acbNVCoR abpV00Zu adroSx6B acd348r5 acgcPa9n abcIgifS abv7PBbQ adqqf1n0 adiBBGHw acuBtNTO achdvuqM abvygPze acb016wP acrqs3T3 achzDUmv abwozHii admP7kos acuTPnSZ addrUWPm abs15yhj aboEAis8 aduxupei aduW8mGm adjAlJIC acoETmFs acvwdfMg abi0maMx acs6Vjg0

5. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison (Emma) on 'zooming' towards season 2 finale www.ontheredcarpet.com/video?id=9015663&pid=
    CITAZIONE
    Jennifer Morrison (Emma) on 'zooming' towards season 2 finale

Jennifer Morrison talks to OTRC.com at 2013 PaleyFest about 'Once Upon a Time' season 2 and its finale.

130304-otrc-ouat-morrison-2 from Aleki on Vimeo.

https://vimeo.com/61115594

Edited by Aleki77 - 5/3/2013, 21:59

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon A Time Cast Brews Magical Potion At PaleyFest 2013

Video

thanks samantha cordingley

CITAZIONE
    EXCLUSIVE! Once Upon A Time Cast Brews Magical Potion At PaleyFest 2013! Watch HERE!

Get pumped, apple eaters!

Cuz Once Upon a Time stormed through PaleyFest 2013 for an enchanted good time, full of magic and plot twists!

PerezHilton.com got EXCLUSIVE chats with cast-members Ginnifer Goodwin (Snow White), Josh Dallas (Prince Charming), Jennifer Morrison (Emma Swan), Robert Carlyle (Rumpelstiltskin), Chris O'Donoghue (Captain Hook), and Emilie de Ravin (Belle).

Wanna find out which Disney character Ginnifer hopes to see in the future??

Wanna hear what they have to say about the storyline?

Wanna make a deal with the oh-so-lovable (yet devilishly wicked) Rumpie??

Ch-ch-check it ouuttt (above)!!!

There's plenty of Hook to catch your eyes on, we promise! ;)

http://perezhilton.com/2013-03-04-once-upo...eo#.UTXKR3zOmFU

7. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks all around to our hard-working contributors...

Sammy -- Another great selection of gorgeous Jennifer clips. She was so beautiful at this event. :wub:

Aurore -- I got a lot out of that Jen interview: how she misses her home, friends and family, and even revealing how some fans -_- implied that she doesn't have to work as hard because Emma appears in only one world. It was most informative and entertaining to see and hear.

Aleki -- Also, a most enjoyable interview because -- in addition to beautiful Jennifer -- we got to hear great comments from other cast members. I'm probably the only person who finds the background musical thread annoying on that Perez TV link.

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

"Once Upon a Time" Stars at Paleyfest

Video

PaleyFest Once Upon A Time Screening

Video

"Once Upon A Time" - Jennifer Morrison - PaleyFest 2013

Video

PaleyFest 2013: Jennifer Morrison Talks ONCE UPON A TIME

Video

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

"Once Upon a Time" Creators Tight Lipped

Video

10. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Great!! Thank u!!

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Actress Jennifer Morrison Talks Emma Swan And Once Upon A Time

At Paleyfest 2013, former House star Jennifer Morrison discusses her ABC TV hit series Once Upon a Time and her character Emma Swan in this exclusive interview.

Video

"Once Upon A Time" - Jennifer Morrison - PaleyFest 2013

Video

pics and interview here

Jennifer Morrison @ Once Upon a Time at PaleyFest 2013

Video

CITAZIONE
    The panel for Once Upon a Time at PaleyFest 2013 was all the things you could want from a panel. The weather was beautiful, the celebrities were gorgeous and delightful, and the auditorium was filled with excitement and joviality.

AWESOME! all paley with the sub!!! :DDD

PaleyFest 2013 - ONCE UPON A TIME Panel

Video

12. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 9/3/2013, 23:56) 

At Paleyfest 2013, former House star Jennifer Morrison discusses her ABC TV hit series Once Upon a Time and her character Emma Swan in this exclusive interview.

Video

Thanks.!! In the interview she speaks really fast hehehehe... In Storybrooke for only 4 months?!?!?! I thought it had been like a year

13. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 9/3/2013, 21:45) 
    QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 9/3/2013, 23:56) 

Video

Thanks.!! In the interview she speaks really fast hehehehe... In Storybrooke for only 4 months?!?!?! I thought it had been like a year

Adam and Eddy actually addressed this issue in their podcast this past week. They clarified that Emma has been there for over a year, not four months like Jen said in several of these interviews. I have a feeling she just wasn't sure of the time frame and made up something on the spot. It probably seems like time hasn't passed much for her since Emma's been constantly busy ever since she hit Storybrooke! ;)

14. JMHBSK
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thank you for posting all the videos and pictures. Nice to be able to watch them in one place.

15. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 10/3/2013, 04:30) 
    QUOTE (tiuchis @ 9/3/2013, 21:45) 

Adam and Eddy actually addressed this issue in their podcast this past week. They clarified that Emma has been there for over a year, not four months like Jen said in several of these interviews. I have a feeling she just wasn't sure of the time frame and made up something on the spot. It probably seems like time hasn't passed much for her since Emma's been constantly busy ever since she hit Storybrooke! ;)

Thanks for the info...

46 replies since 12/2/2013, 23:49   1375 views